General Motors says to invest additional $1 billion in U.S.

Regardless it seems the left doesn't understand bankruptcy. Many business come out of it stronger than they went in. The bailout was a waste of taxpayer money. GM ended up in bankruptcy anyhow.
The bailout saved the pension plan and the UAW.
The bailout shit all over the share holders, tax payers & dealership owners.

And bond holders.

In deference to the union
Bond holders generally come first anyhow.

Walmart announces they will hire 10,000 retail workers and create 25,000 construction jobs

Wal-Mart Touts Plan to Create U.S. Jobs, in Nod to Trump
The construction jobs pay well but the rest? Besides they're a retailer not a manufacturer. Be kind of hard to sell their goods to America's poor if the store was built in Mexico dontcha think lol

We need to focus on jobs for the middle class as proof of Trump success. Obama created plenty of part time garbage jobs.

Stop pissing on my parade...Walmart's decsion is based on the feeling in business, optimism after eight years of stagnant growth

Jobs are a lot more plentiful than when Dubya left the White House, to deny it would be disingenuous, yet that is your style, lying on this thread for political gotcha points...
If you call split shifts at MacDonald's good jobs, then hooray for Obama.
I fail to see why you work at McDonald's.....I can get 5 times as much with my trades...

While trading your bootay, or the sex trades, you brag of is not for everybody moonie.
Prostitution is a profession..not a trade..

You are very specific and detailed about your ghey sex industry work.
Ah yes, the midget mental masturbater is at it again...

Walmart announces they will hire 10,000 retail workers and create 25,000 construction jobs

The construction jobs pay well but the rest? Besides they're a retailer not a manufacturer. Be kind of hard to sell their goods to America's poor if the store was built in Mexico dontcha think lol

We need to focus on jobs for the middle class as proof of Trump success. Obama created plenty of part time garbage jobs.

Stop pissing on my parade...Walmart's decsion is based on the feeling in business, optimism after eight years of stagnant growth
Wal Mart lies all the time....

I hear ya and I agree with them & you. But I maintain that's not the kind of jobs we need for true growth.

I hear ya and I agree with them & you. But I maintain that's not the kind of jobs we need for true growth.

I tend to agree, maybe it will kickstart to bigger things.

Regardless it seems the left doesn't understand bankruptcy. Many business come out of it stronger than they went in. The bailout was a waste of taxpayer money. GM ended up in bankruptcy anyhow.

And bond holders.

The bond holders got the shaft

All signs are pointing up. My business which is normally dead this time of year is booming. Usually in the winter months we scrape by with bullshit jobs in between good projects. This year we're scheduled out almost 2 months in advance with large remodels

I fail to see why you work at McDonald's.....I can get 5 times as much with my trades...

While trading your bootay, or the sex trades, you brag of is not for everybody moonie.

I never called you that

And bond holders.

Did it come on the drive train?

All signs are pointing up. My business which is normally dead this time of year is booming. Usually in the winter months we scrape by with bullshit jobs in between good projects. This year we're scheduled out almost 2 months in advance with large remodels

Well done and good luck to you.

So does Obammy

And bond holders.

Bonds are typically guaranteed in my line of work. Not sure how it works in manufacturing

Business is booming in NW Arkanass also...

So does Obammy
Then they both are cut from the same clothe...

And bond holders.

Bonds are typically guaranteed in my line of work. Not sure how it works in manufacturing

As is typical. Senior in the debt structure - per bankruptcy

but that was not followed

And bond holders.

Not in the case of GM thanks to Obamas fascism....

Let me get back to tariffs for a second here. I know that 60 Minutes sees things from the left, but if you have watched it over the years, you have seen how Japan, China, South Korea, and others have screwed us over. THEY put tariffs and special inspections on our big goods like autos, and refused our beef.........until their countrymen purchased our land and shipped the beef in. People in Japan demanded the Ford Mustang. They can't get them without paying outlandish taxes.

Here is something that people in this country may not know-----------> I do not know if it is still this way.....but until 10 years ago it was----------> people in Japan paid through the nose for their vehicles. Not a special tax mind you, just a huge price. They subsidized through this cost some of the ability for their automakers to lower prices here on imported cars. It was also why our cars that were sent there had to have all these expensive inspections, sometimes the vehicles would be rejected being forced back, because if we sold cars there, they could not keep the price for their homegrown vehicles propped up!

This has gone on with most countries across the globe when trading with us. Now we all know that Hoover probably caused the depression by invoking tariffs, but he was the lead in creating them. The other countries just were reacting to him. In this case, Trump is the 1st President to react to what is being done to us. I doubt the rest of the world will leave their tariffs in place on our goods, if we threaten to reciprocate with the same tariff in kind......unless they are fools since we are probably their biggest market.

As for Mexico----------->that is going to be a special circumstance because of their cost of labor and lack of enviro regs. Trump is going to have to make that case, and to be honest, you would think the left would love it because one of the things that will be imposed is more enviro regs. (you watch, one of the cases will be to much pollution, and he is probably correct) If he can make the regs be equal, with the transportation we have and the stability of currency and energy, the case is reasonable to stay...........as long as the policy is long term, and not for 4 years until the next Obysmal gets in!

there will be no tariffs on cars made in the USA. Try to get your facts straight before making an asshole of yourself.
Slap BMW wih tariffs, and they're going to have less money to create new U.S. jobs you dumb fucking moron! Fucking Christ!!!

Tariffs on cars built outside of the USA, moron. BMWs built in this country will not have tariffs put on them. How fricken stupid are you? The purpose of tariffs is to encourage companies to build here.

you are only as dumb as mold spores, you are intentionally ignorant to what is being discussed.
BMW is a net exporter of cars in the U.S.! That means lots of jobs! Say good bye to that when Trump starts his trade wars and punishes BMW you dumb fucking rube! Enjoy!

yes, and if they remain a net exporter, there will be no tariffs. Read your own cite, dipshit. "you dumb fucking rube"-------are you an adult?
They won't be a net exporter after the retaliatory tariffs you dumb fucking rube! That means less American jobs, and don't forget the jobs lost from the rest of our auto industry's exports!

I'm an adult. You voted for Trump and think massive artificial controls on the free market creates jobs. Therefore you are a dumb fucking rube.

you may be an adult, but you are a stupid arrogant asshole. Your juvenile insults just reduce what little credibility you have to less than zero.

You are a candidate for my ignore list. Its a list of a few moronic posters whose brains have been destroyed by liberal bullshit and indoctrination into the ideology of the stupid.

Forum List

Back