General Motors says to invest additional $1 billion in U.S.

Hey... Unemployment is at 4.7%, thats a real number....

That is where Trump will be on Friday... Let him see if he can bring that down without just borrowing like a drunk sailor...

Kid that's a useless number, when the part time jobs and temporary jobs go to full time then he is talking.

How does he do that? Get rid of Obama care and replace for starters.

Go to at least a two tier minimum wage one for adults over 18 and one for kids.

Which unemployemnent rate will we be using...

That was U3... This is the international norm... Which one are you going for...
U6, U9????

Do you know the difference...

What number are you using?

Your not understanding me, it's Obama care 30 hour work week.

Look up your definitions of Unemployment and give us one...

I am sorry but you put the assertion, You didn't like the U3 number and said there insight in another definition... Which one?

I live in the real world of America I know what underemployed people get because of Obama care.

They are not living a life they are just surviving..

Why do you refuse to look up the Bureau of Labour Stats... They have the definitions...

Why are you refusing to take one of there alternative definitions of unemployment...

Are you scared when Trump gets in you can't bullshit your way past unemployment rising?

The think that you are struggling at is knowing the difference between Micro and Macro Economics... And being good at one don't make good at the other...

I say you want U6... Look it up...

"General Motors Co said on Tuesday it would invest an additional $1 billion in its U.S. factories, moving some production from Mexico.

The investments are in addition to the $2.9 billion the automaker announced last year, GM said.(http://bit.ly/2iJ9xw0)

GM and other automakers have been criticized by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump for building vehicles in Mexico that are imported into the United States.

On Jan. 3 Trump threatened to impose a "big border tax" on GM for making some of its Chevrolet Cruze compacts in Mexico."

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...-billion-u-investment-025742868--finance.html

Trump making good on his campaign promises while Democrats do nothing but fuss and fume.
Just glossing over the $2.9 billion invested last year huh? What about the other billions invested during Obama's Presidency? How about that Trump is on record saying that GM shouldn't even exist today?
Bush announces $17.4 billion auto bailout
Like when Vader finally chose the light side in his dying moments

Kid that's a useless number, when the part time jobs and temporary jobs go to full time then he is talking.

How does he do that? Get rid of Obama care and replace for starters.

Go to at least a two tier minimum wage one for adults over 18 and one for kids.

U6, U9????

I am sorry but you put the assertion, You didn't like the U3 number and said there insight in another definition... Which one?

I live in the real world of America I know what underemployed people get because of Obama care.

Why do you refuse to look up the Bureau of Labour Stats... They have the definitions...

Why are you refusing to take one of there alternative definitions of unemployment...

Are you scared when Trump gets in you can't bullshit your way past unemployment rising?

The think that you are struggling at is knowing the difference between Micro and Macro Economics... And being good at one don't make good at the other...

Because I live in the real world of America, I am highly informed of news and politics...

I know how Obama care hurt people, I know about all the full time jobs went to part time..

I know all about Great Britain not having a middle class anymore..

I used to see tourist from Canada and europe all the time here

Average folks at our tourist traps..

Not much anymore.

And yet as Trump has demonstrated Obama overpaid for what he bought. Trump will be able to cut costs while rebuilding our military by negotiating better deals as he has already with Boeing and Lockheed.
Amazing! Trump negotiated better deals, and didn't even have to get anything in writing or show that they were better deals!
It is astonishing that with just a few tweets Trump was able to negotiate a better deal than Obama could with the full resources of the US government.

Negotiated what?

Where is the proof that these companies are changing plans or just feeding scraps from the table to make Trump not look that bad...

They are just feeding the ego...

I hear a hot stand outside Trump Tower has put on another guy to feed the press, Trump will take credit for that too... Surprised we didn't get a tweet about that...

Trump has a history for taking others credit so taking credit for jobs he didn't create and deals he didn't make is no suprise...
lol Both Boeing and Lockheed have said they will cut prices in response to Trump's criticism.

Bread and Circuses.... So both cut by a dollar and charge later for to put wings on the planes, Trump looks like a winner...
No, Trump is a winner and you are a fool.

U6, U9????

Because I live in the real world of America, I am highly informed of news and politics...

I know how Obama care hurt people, I know about all the full time jobs went to part time..

Not much anymore.

This really reminds me what happened to all the Canadian license plates on cars I used to see all the time going to Florida?

Why is that it is so rare nowadays?

The answer is simple, they can't afford it

Automobiles built in right to work states are much better build… fact

Any actual proof...

Germans and Japan would disagree...

German make the best cars in the world while Japan make the best selling cars in US....

The 10 best-selling cars in the U.S. - 2016 | Statistic

That's a no brainer. And guess where BMW makes its cars in the U. S.

South Carolina

Until Europe responds with retaliatory tariffs anyways

Not much anymore.

This really reminds me what happened to all the Canadian license plates on cars I used to see all the time going to Florida?

Why is that it is so rare nowadays?

The answer is simple, they can't afford it

Again, people only survive with liberaism

They don't live

Any actual proof...

German make the best cars in the world while Japan make the best selling cars in US....

South Carolina

It's to much of an investment.

spartanburg-plant.jpg

Any actual proof...

South Carolina

spartanburg-plant.jpg

The top right is what cowboy Ted was talking about

Any actual proof...

South Carolina

spartanburg-plant.jpg

Companies that continue doing things that lose them money don't remain companies for very long.

Any actual proof...

South Carolina

spartanburg-plant.jpg

Companies that continue doing things that lose them money don't remain companies for very long.

You never drove a BMW have you?

It's like night and day compared to a GM or Ford.

Any actual proof...

South Carolina

spartanburg-plant.jpg

I'm sure it's great. Let's hope Trump doesn't screw them.

Actually I own a BMW (built in South Carolina) and Mercedes (built in Alabama) by non union blue collar AMERICANS.

you dumb fucking asshole.
You own a BMW and Mercedes? Then you must hate America. Trump blasted the fuck out of them this weekend because he's an idiot. Good job America hater.

Good cars made in the USA by Americans who do not have to pay union dues to fund the corrupt DNC. Those factories are producing great products and creating good paying American jobs, jobs that pay taxes, buy American products, and create American families.
Tell that to Trump. He's about to blast them wih tariffs because he doesn't understand how trade and the free market work.

there will be no tariffs on cars made in the USA. Try to get your facts straight before making an asshole of yourself.
Slap BMW wih tariffs, and they're going to have less money to create new U.S. jobs you dumb fucking moron! Fucking Christ!!!

Tariffs on cars built outside of the USA, moron. BMWs built in this country will not have tariffs put on them. How fricken stupid are you? The purpose of tariffs is to encourage companies to build here.

you are only as dumb as mold spores, you are intentionally ignorant to what is being discussed.

Actually I own a BMW (built in South Carolina) and Mercedes (built in Alabama) by non union blue collar AMERICANS.

you dumb fucking asshole.
You own a BMW and Mercedes? Then you must hate America. Trump blasted the fuck out of them this weekend because he's an idiot. Good job America hater.

Good cars made in the USA by Americans who do not have to pay union dues to fund the corrupt DNC. Those factories are producing great products and creating good paying American jobs, jobs that pay taxes, buy American products, and create American families.
Tell that to Trump. He's about to blast them wih tariffs because he doesn't understand how trade and the free market work.

How?

Trumps fellow democrats are on board but not so the Republicans

Blasting BMW, Trump Shows Scary Naivete

if they build them in mexico and try to sell them in the US there will be tariffs. WTF don't you understand?

Any actual proof...

South Carolina

spartanburg-plant.jpg

my 2009 BMW has over 160K miles on it, drives like new. routine maintenance only, no major repairs or breakdowns, and the first 50K all maintenance was free.

there will be no tariffs on cars made in the USA. Try to get your facts straight before making an asshole of yourself.
Slap BMW wih tariffs, and they're going to have less money to create new U.S. jobs you dumb fucking moron! Fucking Christ!!!

Tariffs on cars built outside of the USA, moron. BMWs built in this country will not have tariffs put on them. How fricken stupid are you? The purpose of tariffs is to encourage companies to build here.

you are only as dumb as mold spores, you are intentionally ignorant to what is being discussed.
BMW is a net exporter of cars in the U.S.! That means lots of jobs! Say good bye to that when Trump starts his trade wars and punishes BMW you dumb fucking rube! Enjoy!

Forum List

Back