Generals school Matt Gaetz

These are the commie shitheads that survived Obama and Biden's purge of the military. They are the anti American assholes that ordered American troops to protect the assholes in DC that stole the election.

They have no credibility and if they really think a military made of of dumbass affirmative action Negroes or queers or transsexuals are going to protect this country then they are stupid as hell.
I just love it how right wing cowards will attack those who have ACTUALLY served or are still serving while you have never even been in the Boy Scouts.

Poor Baby Gaetz has “critical race theory” on the brain.
He should stick to stuff he might be able to wrap his tiny brain around like - oh I dunno - Mr Potato Head or something equally intellectual.
And for the record, Matty has never been a Green Beret. Don’t even bet the spoiled lil rich boy even made it though Cub Scouts. :)

If normies don't see what's happening ...I don't know what to tell ya

You're jews now

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff doesn't see a problem with CRT and says the Capitol riot was based on "white rage" seeking to "overturn the Constitution"​

He would use troops to protect the assholes that stole the election and use troops to kill Patriots. He is a traitor to the oath he took to defend the Constitution. Just the kind of shithead Biden said today would use F-15s and nuclear weapons to kill Americans.

Our country is being destroyed by villains like him. The Benedict Arnolds of our time.

Who are the Patriots? Give us the break down on who the Patriots are and what they actually do.

1624529693713.png

Think back to where you were two years ago. Did you ever suspect that you might be living a replay of early 1930s Germany, watching the rise of a fascist dictatorship in the USA in 2021?

We've got our brownshirts - BLM.

We've got our Reichstag fire - 1/6, with evidence of fed agent participation.

We've got racial hatred being stoked by the fascists.

We've got the fascists calling for people to snitch on their family and neighbors for impure thoughts.

We've got a compliant media carrying water for the fascist regime, effectively its propaganda arm.

And now we've got our Hitler,publicly calling for violence against citizens of the nation that he's sworn to serve.

It's really eery how similar the two situations are.

Why are the Democrats using the purged military to secure the stolen election? They're deliberately trying to push for a hot civil war now while they control the military Why? They are deceptively weak.

1. They cannot fix the economy. Their base won't let them. They know it is a massive bubble, and will collapse, and they get blamed.

2. The election fraud story isn't going away. They threw everything at it and it isn't going away. They are being exposed with the state audits. They are terrified of facing the voters in 2022 and 2024.

3. They have no popular leaders. Their front-runner was a senile pedophile. The second was a sell-out Marxist with three homes. Their chosen one, the Ho, is so unlikable she couldn't make it past the first round of the primaries.

4. The revolt is growing. New leaders are starting to run for those little officers that conservatives have ignored for so long - school boards, county commissioners, etc.

5. Their spiteful mutant base is the golem that got loose. It's pushing the pendulum too far, too fast. The BLM riots were a watershed. It broke the myth of "everyone against whitey." Asians and Hispanics are realizing that the cops will do nothing when their homes get burned down too.

Poor Baby Gaetz has “critical race theory” on the brain.
He should stick to stuff he might be able to wrap his tiny brain around like - oh I dunno - Mr Potato Head or something equally intellectual.
And for the record, Matty has never been a Green Beret. Don’t even bet the spoiled lil rich boy even made it though Cub Scouts. :)

If normies don't see what's happening ...I don't know what to tell ya

You're jews now

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff doesn't see a problem with CRT and says the Capitol riot was based on "white rage" seeking to "overturn the Constitution"​

He would use troops to protect the assholes that stole the election and use troops to kill Patriots. He is a traitor to the oath he took to defend the Constitution. Just the kind of shithead Biden said today would use F-15s and nuclear weapons to kill Americans.

Our country is being destroyed by villains like him. The Benedict Arnolds of our time.

Who are the Patriots? Give us the break down on who the Patriots are and what they actually do.

“Patriots” beat cops senseless with the butt end of the American flag. I thought everyone knew that. ;)

Forum List

Back