Generation Z has awoken to the control system

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jones speaks with fellow radio show host Gavin McInnes about how the next generation is waking up to liberty and loving it

Vice co-founder Gavin McInnes discusses how the social justice warrior culture has taken over Generation X, while acknowledging Generation Z may be on the right course.

Also, watch: Conservatism is the NEW Counter-Culture
Generation Z has Awoken to the Control System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaven Mcinnes founder of vice knows what is going on. To bad the rest of society doesn't know.

I'm 49 (generation X) my wife (25) and 5 adult kids (26-31) are so-called millennials, so our 2 YO baby, my 2 YO grandson and my 2 YO niece must be Generation Z? Sounds like a zombie apocalypse B horror movie.

Personally I think Gen Z is going to have it made by the time they are my age.

Technology will grow exponentially, they will have their cell phones and computers surgically implanted in them that are mind controlled and powered by their body's own metabolism.

Cybersex & online dating will take on a whole new meaning because everyone will have lifelike cybersex bots that their partners can control online.

Cars will drive themselves on maglev roads and be powered via transformers the same way a wireless cell phone battery gets charged today. Amusement parks will have rides that send you into outer space & Disney will have a new amusement park on the moon.

Too bad I'll be too fucking old to enjoy it all :(

Oh Goody! A link to infowars!!! I can't wait to click it!!!

XXLWhlY.png

I'm 49 (generation X) my wife (25) and 5 adult kids (26-31) are so-called millennials, so our 2 YO baby, my 2 YO grandson and my 2 YO niece must be Generation Z? Sounds like a zombie apocalypse B horror movie.

Personally I think Gen Z is going to have it made by the time they are my age.

Technology will grow exponentially, they will have their cell phones and computers surgically implanted in them that are mind controlled and powered by their body's own metabolism.

Cybersex & online dating will take on a whole new meaning because everyone will have lifelike cybersex bots that their partners can control online.

Cars will drive themselves on maglev roads and be powered via transformers the same way a wireless cell phone battery gets charged today. Amusement parks will have rides that send you into outer space & Disney will have a new amusement park on the moon.

Too bad I'll be too fucking old to enjoy it all :(
Too bad none of them will have a job that can support them. Too bad none of them will EVER experience eating anything that doesn't come out of a tube. LOL LOL!
Oh and the highways the self driving cars run on? Ever see a self driving car drop into a two foot deep pothole at sixty miles per hour?
I genuinely fear for what life will be like for future generations.
"Daddy. What does having a job mean?"

Forum List

Back