Genocide Going On In Gaza.

If you oppose the right of return for Palestinians then you don’t want justice for those who were ethnically cleansed.

I’ll never understand why conservatives want to serve those who despise them.
I oppose “ Right of Return “ because it would make the Israelis a minority with no rights or rights determined by the PLO and eventually become annexed to the “ official Palestine State”
Let’s give ONE example; They already made it a OFFICIAL POLICY that of E Jerusalem same under their acquisition Jews would NOT.be allowed at the Western Wall

If you oppose the right of return for Palestinians then you don’t want justice for those who were ethnically cleansed. ...
Are you similarly calling for justice for all other groups of "ethnically cleansed" peoples to return to their lands, regardless of the political reality or consequences?

If genocide was underway in Gaza, the IDF would be carpet-bombing incessantly without warning and without let-up...

And then using thermobaric bombs to cook-down the residue...

No... no genocide is underway...

After the unprovoked and barbaric slaughter of 1,000+ innocent Jews by Hamas on October 7, 2023...

The Jews of Israel have finally had enough of the goddamned Gazans and their Hamas leadership...,

The IDF now teaches a lesson to the Gazans that will endure for generations...

And the Gazans have nobody but themselves to blame for this...

Phukk 'em...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel !!!!!! :clap:

Both sides suck ass. The muslim scum and the zionist scum.

However you care to define it, there are plenty of people in gaza who are dying that aren't hamas fighters.
Plenty?... what is plenty?... The IDF is very good at clearing civilians prior to any strike on the ground or from the air.... the people were told to go to a safe zone and most have...
Hamas has got to go... sorry but that must happen and until that happens Gaza will be occupied by Israeli military.... so maybe if the Palestinian people get tired of living in tents they will help the IDF clean the bad guys out...

Plenty?... what is plenty?... The IDF is very good at clearing civilians prior to any strike on the ground or from the air.... the people were told to go to a safe zone and most have...
Hamas has got to go... sorry but that must happen and until that happens Gaza will be occupied by Israeli military.... so maybe if the Palestinian people get tired of living in tents they will help the IDF clean the bad guys out...

I seem to recall the last count being something around 25,000 civilians being killed. I wonder what the ratio between gaza civilians and hamas fighters being killed is. Maybe something like 30 to 1?

I seem to recall the last count being something around 25,000 civilians being killed. I wonder what the ratio between gaza civilians and hamas fighters being killed is. Maybe something like 30 to 1?
Bullshit... 25,000??? civilians??? LOL the world would be going nuttier than they already are if it was that high...

We don't have entirely accurate figures, but going by what both sides have said...

28,000 total dead. Of those, at least 10,000 are Hamas combatants, and I'd wager that the true figure of those contributing to the war is FAR higher than that. Maybe 12,000? 15,000? More?

Plus, consider the civilians who were killed by Hamas, for various reasons, including the 15% failure rate for the rockets fired from Gaza and landing on civilians in Gaza.

The sources I am reading give a 1.5 to 1 civilian-to-combatant ratio.

Saying that there are 25,000 civilians killed by the IDF in Gaza is wildly inaccurate.

Wake us up when the IDF hits 100-to-1... maybe that will be just enough... barely... :cool:

Not that I am complaining mind you. To me the only good muslim is a dead muslim. The same holds true for for the vast majority of jews. Who are likely zionists. But let's call a thing what it is. Netanyahu wants to complete wipe out hamas. But that just isn't possible. They could kill every remaining hamas fighter in gaza. They would just come back after israel withdrew. There is just no preventing it. Because islam is a religion of violence. If anybody gets in their way, they feel religiously justified in killing anybody who opposes them.
They will obliterate Hamas and control Gaza's security and borders. They are about 90% of the way there already. They are hot on Sinwar's trail and the rat is running from cave to cave. It will be like Sadam, once Sinwar's head is on a platter, Hamas will collapse and the Arab world will bow to Israel.

Everyone has the right to exist.
Not Hama

which is an Israeli construct to begin with

They're offer of detente was rejected by Israel , despite the world wanting it

They d*mn well know surrender means execution, along with any Palestinian , because Israel is not going to define any dif

~S~

Not Hama

which is an Israeli construct to begin with

They're offer of detente was rejected by Israel , despite the world wanting it

They d*mn well know surrender means execution, along with any Palestinian , because Israel is not going to define any dif

~S~
Yes and that's a good thing.

Bullshit... 25,000??? civilians??? LOL the world would be going nuttier than they already are if it was that high...

According to this website, the number of dead gaza civilians is around 27,000. See for yourself.

🌐

Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Casualties_of_the_Israel–Hamas_war

Casualties of the Israel–Hamas war - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Israel–Hamas_war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Israel–Hamas_war

Though this website says the number of dead gaza civilians is around 25,000.

25,000 civilians killed in Gaza war as humanitarian needs go ...

Forum List

Back