George Bush: A Class Act

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
George H.W. Bush shaves head for 2-year-old cancer patient - CBS News

Former President George H.W. Bush shaved his head on Tuesday, supporting a two-year-old with leukemia whose father is part of the 89-year-old's Secret Service detail.

Members of the Bush Protective Division began removing their hair last week in solidarity with Patrick, who was diagnosed with leukemia last spring, Bush's spokesperson Jim McGrath told CBSNews.com.

Bush said "it was very easy for him to do," McGrath said.

Last edited:

Former President George H.W. Bush shaved his head on Tuesday, supporting a two-year-old with leukemia whose father is part of the 89-year-old's Secret Service detail.

Members of the Bush Protective Division began removing their hair last week in solidarity with Patrick, who was diagnosed with leukemia last spring, Bush's spokesperson Jim McGrath told CBSNews.com.

Inspiring story, thanks for sharing it. :clap2:

Glad to see Daddy Bush is doing well. Had me worried for a while there

I heard about this...very very classy. :clap2:

Saw this on Facebook, pretty awesome.
I am also glad Bush is doing better.

Why didn't the Yale skull fiddler and former CIA terrorist simply not cough up a big chunk of his vast riches of cash to pay the for kid's treatment? It would have spared us this nauseating little dog and pony show.

Why didn't the Yale skull fiddler and former CIA terrorist simply not cough up a big chunk of his vast riches of cash to pay the for kid's treatment? It would have spared us this nauseating little dog and pony show.

Fuck off dumbass.

Fuck off dumbass.

No, I won't fuck off. You gonna cry next, maybe send some bad rep? OMG the horror!

It's not fault a mental dwarf like you doesn't know enough facts about this slime ball, let alone have the guts to describe him for what he truly is.

Last edited:

Fuck off dumbass.

No, I won't fuck off. You gonna cry next, maybe send some bad rep? OMG the horror!

It's not fault a mental dwarf like you doesn't know enough facts about this slime ball, let alone have the guts to describe him for what he truly is.

Feel free to start a thread on it.

Otherwise you are trolling.

I'm not trolling. Now answer the question related to the post: Why didn't he cough up some bank?

But if none of you want to answer the question then I'll leave your thread alone and allow you to stand with the murdering thug while baking yourselves in one thousand points of light.

Last edited:
For all you know he's the biggest contributor to cancer research in America.

Your a fucking dumbass.

Fuck off.

In this case:

Yes, Bush did it. It doesn't matter who or what he supports. If he can do something like that for a kid with cancer, my faith in humanity has been restored just that little bit.

I'm not trolling. Now answer the question related to the post: Why didn't he cough up some bank?

But if none of you want to answer the question then I'll leave your thread alone and allow you to stand with the murdering thug while baking yourselves in one thousand points of light.

He did "cough up some bank" fuckwit.

For this kid specifically, as well as many others over the last six decades through his contributions to cancer research and whatnot. He's been doing so ever since he lost a daughter to cancer.

RC. No.

Stop. I like you, and you do have some decent posts. But you will not defame him for this. And in your post you might have well just insulted the kid he shaved his head for. Gaining that kind of notoriety may have garnered that kid all the cash he/she will ever need, live or die. The truth is though, HW has been donating to Cancer Research ever since he lost his daughter to cancer. Believe me, he cares. This isn't a publicity stunt.

What's nauseating, is that we as a society cannot see an act of kindness for what it really is. Can't transcend the political divide to give credit where credit's due. The nauseating thing is that there isn't enough of that kind of kindness left in this world anymore. There needs to be more of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back