George Clooney compares the US to a "battered child".

The courts have uniformly shut down Trump by ruling on procedural grounds and completely ignoring
and avoiding substantial issues raised.

Like the Texas suit John Roberts and the Supremes gave the deep six by ruling that the election laws
and procedures that Pennsylvania put into place improperly and illegally are not the business of
Texas (and all the states that signed onto the complaint)...which could only be true IF the Texas suit
did not have far reaching political implications and consequences for ALL the states as a whole.

It's entirely proper and legal for a class action case against a small handful of states that were
funded and weaponized to tip the election by rigging voting laws in those individual states.
If Ohio dumps toxic wastes into rivers that poison and ruin water in Pennsylvania then the court
has every right to address what one state is doing to another.

Claiming Texas has no right to object to jury rigging of election laws by a small handful of
crucial states in a presidential election is a cowardly and pitiful move by Roberts, the Bush
Manchurian judicial appointment.

The judiciary was in on the fix, as John Roberts signaled unconsciously. Roberts made a ruling, that like
the enormous iceberg that sank the Titanic, dealt exclusively with the 30% of the matter he wanted to
deal with and NOT the 70% that under lied the entire legal matter.
I doubt you are moral and honest enough to see the crime, however.
Plenty of cases were overturned on the basis of lack of evidence. Some were overturned because they provided NO evidence. I realize I will never, ever change your mind because you are too far down the rabbit hole. The only thing I ask is you stick with your own kind and stop attempting to destroy America with your made up bullshit.

What we hate is animals like you. Inflation has been at a reasonable rate for the last 30 years. You gonna attribute that to trump as well. Yes, inflation is increasing in many sectors. But it's a little more nuanced than just who is sitting in the WH. Covid caused many sectors prices to plummet. Less people going to work? Less demand for gas. People go back to work, more demand for gas, higher gas prices etc etc. But I'm not even going to bother trying to explain anything like that to an animal such as yourself. I'd be wasting my time.
Do you really want to explore what causes inflation, John? Would increasing the amount of money competing for goods and services cause inflation? You know...like dumping Trillions into the economy as Biden has done and continues to want to do?

So why would you pursue that economic policy when you're already suffering from some of the worst inflation we've seen in the better part of fifty years?

I never said that Clooney shouldn't talk
You said "At some point even someone as dumb as Clooney will come to the conclusion that he shouldn't speak about things he knows nothing about" implying he should shut up. So stop lying.

I'm not even going to address your bullshit about policy. Anyone with a (R) behind their name would have gotten the same lousy (in your opinion great) tax bill through. Look I'm not going to go into a policy debate here we obviously disagree on that. But i think I understand what you're saying. As long as the guy gets done what you want done, you could care less about anything else regarding him. He could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you'd still vote for him.

I guess you dont even question why repubs have completely embraced trump, even AFTER he lost and AFTER he was pretty much 100% responsible for repubs losing the Senate. I dont get it. The repubs could have completely disavowed themselves from trump at that point. But no. It will be the republican parties eventual downfall. Dont think it can happen? Just take a look at the history of political parties in this country. If trump gets elected in 2024, it's going to be NOTHING but a revenge fest. So have fun with that.

like dumping Trillions into the economy as Biden has done and continues to want to do?
So the infrastructure bill that hasnt gone into law yet has caused all this inflation? Gotcha.

So why would you pursue that economic policy when you're already suffering from some of the worst inflation we've seen in the better part of fifty years?
You actually believe Biden is the sole cause of inflation after 9 months in office? LOL! This inflation we are experiencing right now is mainly covid related, from supply chains being disrupted to higher salaries needing to be paid. It's already been predicted that inflation will go back down to around 2.2% by next year. So complain about this while you can because it wont last for long.

So the infrastructure bill that hasnt gone into law yet has caused all this inflation? Gotcha.

You actually believe Biden is the sole cause of inflation after 9 months in office? LOL! This inflation we are experiencing right now is mainly covid related, from supply chains being disrupted to higher salaries needing to be paid. It's already been predicted that inflation will go back down to around 2.2% by next year. So complain about this while you can because it wont last for long.
What will make it go down if Joe keeps pumping Trillions into the economy, John?

You said "At some point even someone as dumb as Clooney will come to the conclusion that he shouldn't speak about things he knows nothing about" implying he should shut up. So stop lying.

I'm not even going to address your bullshit about policy. Anyone with a (R) behind their name would have gotten the same lousy (in your opinion great) tax bill through. Look I'm not going to go into a policy debate here we obviously disagree on that. But i think I understand what you're saying. As long as the guy gets done what you want done, you could care less about anything else regarding him. He could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you'd still vote for him.

I guess you dont even question why repubs have completely embraced trump, even AFTER he lost and AFTER he was pretty much 100% responsible for repubs losing the Senate. I dont get it. The repubs could have completely disavowed themselves from trump at that point. But no. It will be the republican parties eventual downfall. Dont think it can happen? Just take a look at the history of political parties in this country. If trump gets elected in 2024, it's going to be NOTHING but a revenge fest. So have fun with that.
You on the other hand support someone who promises you things yet doesn't deliver? I'm going to stick with my system, John!

I'm not implying anything, John! I'm not saying Clooney doesn't have the right to have a stupid opinion...I'm simply stating that if he DOES others will have a field day mocking him for it!

Less shortages. That has to be explained to you? If it did, you could have looked it up on your own.
Why would we have fewer shortages, John? The Democrats want to give out more money so people don't need to work. Fewer workers...fewer goods. Gee...fewer goods...more money...anyone who took Macro Econ want to explain to John how THAT is going to work out?

Why would we have fewer shortages, John? The Democrats want to give out more money so people don't need to work. Fewer workers...fewer goods. Gee...fewer goods...more money...anyone who took Macro Econ want to explain to John how THAT is going to work out?
The supply chain issues will mainly be resolved by then, assuming no further covid issues. There isnt an unlimited amount of money where people will be paid their $100k salaries by the US government for sitting at home, dummy. Covid unemployment payments ended, if you havent heard.

You've got to love the Hollywood elites. Idiots like Clooney champion the dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years to become our President...and then refuse to admit that they did something stupid!
Was Clooney elected to some office we do not know about? Another out of touch filthy rich dickweed that no one should listen to.

It appears that you forgot all the regulations President Trump eliminated giving us a great economy were reinstated by President Biden.

Let's ASSUME that inflation does subside NEXT YEAR. Prices are not going to drop so the folks hurt the most, will continue to suffer the higher prices. In effect, a severe tax on those earning far less than $400,000 a year.

I bet you believe that President Biden has closed the Southern Border and the surrender in Afghanistan was flawless too.

I
Whew!!!
I read the 7 posts above, and........and I think you folks either need to go catch a movie. Or go back to de-caff.
Hyper-ventilate much?
Histrionics much?
I just see people mocking Clooney. :dunno:

20211012_185604.jpg

For people that supposedly dont care what the people in Hollywood have to say, you sure do seem to care a lot about what people in Hollywood have to say.
The problem is that they get TV air time and internet videos and articles for it. That is free Propaganda.

Plenty of cases were overturned on the basis of lack of evidence.
Like what, for instance? Cite one, if you can.
I tend to think you can't and if you could have dismantled any of my reasoning you would have.

Some were overturned because they provided NO evidence. I realize I will never, ever change your mind because you are too far down the rabbit hole. The only thing I ask is you stick with your own kind and stop attempting to destroy America with your made up bullshit.
Ironic, coming from someone who has helped inflict the utter incompetence of the Joe Biden
clown show on the nation.

Either he is totally a buffoon who couldn't lead a starving kitten to a bowl of cat chow.
Or he is brilliantly presiding over the dismantling of the country playing a fumbling fool.
You decide which it is.

For myself I pray for a full on stroke for corrupt racist Joe and then let the nation see what life under
a total fraud like Kamala Harris would be like. Joe's V.P. selection was the mark of an imbecile.
Unless Obama made the choice and then it was the mark of a narcissistic imbecile.

Last edited:

You've got to love the Hollywood elites. Idiots like Clooney champion the dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years to become our President...and then refuse to admit that they did something stupid!
I feel bad for the USA!

Allegedly battered by Trump, and now groped, sniffed and digitally raped by career criminal Biden!

:(

Forum List

Back