George Clooney compares the US to a "battered child".

"Susan Rice is the coordinator behind the scenes. No political goals of her own, she LOVES being the puppet master pulling all the strings."

How do you know what you feign to know in the above quote, poster Markle? Sources? Citations?

Well, poster Markle responds. With this:

"No specific source, there have been mentions about this for some months now."

Here's the deal, poster Markle, are you an unserious man (or woman?) who offers snarkery as a way to advance your personal polemic?

More importantly, you have offered it disconnected from facts, or from sourcing that allows any reader here to validate your assertions.

So, let's do this, Markle......just make a post as admit that your snarking on Susan Rice was based purely and solely on your opinion. That you want so badly for it to be true....that you offer it up on a public forum as fact.

It's OK to have an opinion Markle.
But have courage to defend it. To give it a foundation of rationality and plausibility.

Don't hide behind "no specific source".

As such, you come across as an unserious person.
Who wants to listen to one of those?

Not necessary to like George, you could look up the helpful positive things he does to help others. Or you could just not be terribly interested. really no need for all this hate because he supports things you don't.

With all due respect, Doc...you might LOATH Donald Trump's personality but he wasn't incompetent. His policies worked. As for actions and reactions? If you on the left hadn't run the most corrupt candidate ever...Hillary Clinton...do you really think that Trump would have won the White House? That's on Democrats.
You're glad that Biden will only be a one term President? I wonder how you'll feel about that after the midterm elections? You do realize that what's happening right now...with the sheer level of incompetence by Democrats...that the GOP IS going to take back the House and the Senate? That's going to happen in large part BECAUSE of Joe Biden!
See, this is where you lose a little credibility yourself. Calling Hillary corrupt. The right have been going after her for decades on nothing more than allegations. She would have to be one of the most investigated politicians in the modern era. Convictions? None. Now either all these govt depts that have investigated her - from Whitewater, Benghazi and the emails - were ALL in on it (do you know the minuscule odds of that happening), or they were just partisan beat ups trying to discredit her. Starr spent $70 million investigating Bubba - and vicariously her - and got nothing but the denial of a blow job. She was probably the best president you never had. It is not her fault that right-wing pitbulls like Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh etc just made up shit as they went along and people believed them. You turned her into a pariah. Her little finger has probably done more for Americans than the likes of Carlson or Hannity have done in their whole lives. Look at the work she did before she became first lady. Look it up.

Trump was not competent at all. All he did was continue most of the policies that Obama instigated and then kowtowed to the rabid, xenophobic right all the while pretending he wasn't. Wont' even go into the clusterfuck that was COVID, or how the 'tariffs' worked out, or the 'wall'. I won't even go into the fact he was a disgusting human being.

Possibly re the House and Senate. Dunno what seats are up for grabs. But as I said, Biden is a result of Trump. No Trump, no Biden.

The bad news is the catastrophe Harris/Biden are leaving behind. It will take decades for us to recover.
What catastrophe? Is this like when Obama inherited the GFC and Iraq/Afghanistan wars from Baby Bush and within 100 days of office they were his fault? Or like how Biden inherited the absolute clusterfuck of COVID from the Incompetent Orange Buffoon and now the right is saying it is Biden's fault?

One thing I find laughable - not in a good way - about the right, they are continually banging on about personal responsibility. ALL THE TIME. Especially when it comes to those on welfare etc (even if it isn't their fault). Yet, when it comes to clusterfucks they create - wars, GFC's, deplorable pandemic responses - "Oh, it's the Dems!" Just because you guys are gullible enough to believe the right-wing talk radio hosts and their drivel, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

So, Dims hated low prices and low unemployment? Guess that makes sense, breathing all that CO2 from your facediapers.
You need to do some research. See the first link below. See how unemployment was up to 9 per cent when Obama came into office due to the GFC. By the time he left office it was down to 4.8 and reducing. In Trump's last years it had gone back up to 8% thanks to his handling of COVID. You will note in the second link, it is decreasing under Biden.

See, this is where you lose a little credibility yourself. Calling Hillary corrupt. The right have been going after her for decades on nothing more than allegations. She would have to be one of the most investigated politicians in the modern era. Convictions? None. Now either all these govt depts that have investigated her - from Whitewater, Benghazi and the emails - were ALL in on it (do you know the minuscule odds of that happening), or they were just partisan beat ups trying to discredit her. Starr spent $70 million investigating Bubba - and vicariously her - and got nothing but the denial of a blow job. She was probably the best president you never had. It is not her fault that right-wing pitbulls like Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh etc just made up shit as they went along and people believed them. You turned her into a pariah. Her little finger has probably done more for Americans than the likes of Carlson or Hannity have done in their whole lives. Look at the work she did before she became first lady. Look it up.

Trump was not competent at all. All he did was continue most of the policies that Obama instigated and then kowtowed to the rabid, xenophobic right all the while pretending he wasn't. Wont' even go into the clusterfuck that was COVID, or how the 'tariffs' worked out, or the 'wall'. I won't even go into the fact he was a disgusting human being.

Possibly re the House and Senate. Dunno what seats are up for grabs. But as I said, Biden is a result of Trump. No Trump, no Biden.
Did you seriously claim that I lose credibility because I called Hillary Clinton corrupt? She literally ran the State Department through servers hidden in her home to escape Congressional oversight! She paid to have her political opponent smeared with made up "dossiers" and then had supporters in the Justice Department lie to a FISA Court judge about the origins of those dossiers so that they could spy on the Trump Campaign! She even stooped to getting debate questions in advance. Hillary Clinton is Nixon with cankles! She's the worst candidate EVER!

You need to do some research. See the first link below. See how unemployment was up to 9 per cent when Obama came into office due to the GFC. By the time he left office it was down to 4.8 and reducing. In Trump's last years it had gone back up to 8% thanks to his handling of COVID. You will note in the second link, it is decreasing under Biden.

Name one Obama economic policy that reduced unemployment, Doc? He oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern US political history. It was Obama's economic policies that extended that recession. The economy didn't start to rebound until the Democrats got "shellacked" and lost control of Congress.

Name one Obama economic policy that reduced unemployment, Doc? He oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern US political history. It was Obama's economic policies that extended that recession. The economy didn't start to rebound until the Democrats got "shellacked" and lost control of Congress.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. They said the same about Roosevelt's New Deal (about 60 years later). It was a steady ship under Obama. Nothing outstanding. But he had to be cautious due to the GFC. He also saved your car industry.

Did you seriously claim that I lose credibility because I called Hillary Clinton corrupt? She literally ran the State Department through servers hidden in her home to escape Congressional oversight! She paid to have her political opponent smeared with made up "dossiers" and then had supporters in the Justice Department lie to a FISA Court judge about the origins of those dossiers so that they could spy on the Trump Campaign! She even stooped to getting debate questions in advance. Hillary Clinton is Nixon with cankles! She's the worst candidate EVER!
Oh please. Credible links to ANY of this. Just ONE credible link.

I feel bad for the USA!

Allegedly battered by Trump, and now groped, sniffed and digitally raped by career criminal Biden!

:(
Please share with us how we (USA) were battered by Trump.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. They said the same about Roosevelt's New Deal (about 60 years later). It was a steady ship under Obama. Nothing outstanding. But he had to be cautious due to the GFC. He also saved your car industry.
Thank you. You confirmed that you could not name any policy enacted by President Obama that lowered unemployment. I presume you are aware that his recovery was the slowest in modern history.

President Obama did NOT save the auto industry. As you know, or should know, Obama rescued the auto UNIONS.

Last edited:
How do you know what you feign to know in the above quote, poster Markle? Sources? Citations?

Well, poster Markle responds. With this:

Here's the deal, poster Markle, are you an unserious man (or woman?) who offers snarkery as a way to advance your personal polemic?

More importantly, you have offered it disconnected from facts, or from sourcing that allows any reader here to validate your assertions.

So, let's do this, Markle......just make a post as admit that your snarking on Susan Rice was based purely and solely on your opinion. That you want so badly for it to be true....that you offer it up on a public forum as fact.

It's OK to have an opinion Markle.
But have courage to defend it. To give it a foundation of rationality and plausibility.

Don't hide behind "no specific source".

As such, you come across as an unserious person.
Who wants to listen to one of those?
Thank you, thank you so much for being so easy.

As you know, there are dozens of articles citing the same thing.

By the length of your feigned outrage reply. I have a phrase for your condition, "the guilty get gabby".

I'm sorry if the FACTS offend you.

Thank you. You confirmed that you could not name any policy enacted by President Obama that lowered unemployment. I presume you are aware that his recovery was the slowest in modern history.

President Obama did NOT save the auto industry. As you know, or should know, Obama rescued the auto UNIONS.
Meh. Whatever. You have your interpretation of events, I have mine.

image-S.jpg

That's just goofy.

Why lie?

Communist China unleashed COVID-19 on the world in late 2019. What part is not clear to you?

"I'm sorry if the FACTS offend you."

Ummm?
No intention to offend, good poster Markle, but....but your 'facts', honestly, don't seem all that factual.

From the cited Powerline 'proof' the good poster Markle offers us, we get this:

"In this post about the Biden administration’s early hard-left initiatives, I speculated that Susan Rice, (is determining Biden’s domestic policy agenda....."

"I speculate"?

OK, I guess.
Some guy from a RWNJ opinion column 'speculates'....and our poor poster Markle thinks that serves as 'factual'. You go guy. But, as a well meaning advisor, I would suggest you are confirming a lot of the tropes about ill-informed, under-educated MAGAHats.
That really ain't the reputation you want, is it poster Markle?
-----------------------------------------------------

Then, poster Markle doubles-down on his idea of 'truthiness' with 'True Defender', where we get this as his 'fact checking'

"According to Trump loyalist, Richard Grenell the person who he claims is the puppet master is disgraced liar Susan Rice.......here’s something more that adds up perfectly!....."Avril Danica Haines is an American lawyer and senior government official................" Jake Sullivan .......
Two TOP key spots in Biden’s admin, who are both closely tied to Susan.”

So, per good poster Markle, department heads who now work with former colleagues must be, ipso facto, a cabal of 'string pullers'.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _____________

Forum List

Back