🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Floyd at Age 16 - Carjacker, Career Criminal Future

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.
Floyd is a symbol for a cause. They don’t honor what he did in his life they honor his life and the movement behind it. Question is... why did I need to explain that to you?

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
Way to completely miss the point. This guy had no respect for the law, private property or other people obviously.
What does that have to do with anything?!
He was committing an illegal act.....the cops were called and to top it off he resisted them when they tried to seat him in the car.....
Yeah so? You think he deserved a death sentence for that?

The cop is in jail, why are you vermin still looting rioting and murdering?

There are other officers not arrested yet and because there are still people like you trying to make excuses for what happened.

Way to completely miss the point. This guy had no respect for the law, private property or other people obviously.
He was committing an illegal act.....the cops were called and to top it off he resisted them when they tried to seat him in the car.....
One of the officers said Floyd was beating his own head against the inside windows until he was bleeding. Then they got him out of the car for fear he would hurt himself and, of course, blame them.

There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.

This has been addressed many times. It will happen again. People refuse to learn for some reason. And when it does more police officers will get arrested now that people are paying attention.

They had no idea whether he had done anything illegal yet or not when they pulled a gun on him.

One of the officers said Floyd was beating his own head against the inside windows until he was bleeding. Then they got him out of the car for fear he would hurt himself and, of course, blame them.

There is a video now. I haven't seen that. I don't see him bleeding in the other video's either.

There are other officers not arrested yet and because there are still people like you trying to make excuses for what happened.
That’s the thing. They aren’t even making excuses... they are bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the situation.

If you don't want to run into a bad cop or even a good cop on a bad day don't do anything to attract them to you.....Floyd was trying to pass bad money...that's a crime...he shares blame for what happened to him and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.....he started the whole damn thing......
And he was using fentanyl and meth. Now I think the cop was wrong for putting his knee on Floyd’s neck for such a long time, but had Floyd been sober maybe he’s alive today.

Nobody said the cop had "the right to snuff out his life" except you.
The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.
How many innocent lives do blacks snuff out, every day, black and white?

So what exactly is the attempt here other than to make excuses for what happened?

Why not a terrible back story on why Breonna Taylor should be demonized? How about one on Elijah McClain also?

I only work for my father three days a week cause I have a personal life.

Just because I carjacked this woman's car and crashed it, I shouldn't have to pay for the damage.
The police chasin' me made me crash it.

I dont think that's the same George Floyd. At least thats what I've been told

If you don't want to run into a bad cop or even a good cop on a bad day don't do anything to attract them to you.....Floyd was trying to pass bad money...that's a crime...he shares blame for what happened to him and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.....he started the whole damn thing......
And he was using fentanyl and meth. Now I think the cop was wrong for putting his knee on Floyd’s neck for such a long time, but had Floyd been sober maybe he’s alive today.

Excuses. There is a reason that police forces are coming out and banning stuff like this.

Was ELijah McClain a drug user also? Is he every bit as dead?

That's what I've heard too....

That's what I've heard too....
and yet no one has provided a link to that claim,,,

Excuses. There is a reason that police forces are coming out and banning stuff like this.

Never heard of Elijah McCain. I’m not making excuses for the George Floyd cop. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I’m merely pointing out that Floyd not made certain bad decisions he’d probably be alive

That’s the thing. They aren’t even making excuses... they are bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the situation.
Who is doing that?.....first of all he Mr Floyd started the whole process by committing a crime against a store.....then he resisted arrest.....his past is always an issue that is why the have rap sheets.....

Never heard of Elijah McCain. I’m not making excuses for the George Floyd cop. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I’m merely pointing out that Floyd not made certain bad decisions he’d probably be alive

It's hardly just about Floyd. Granted the cold dead eyes of Officer Cauvin did bring the problem alive for many though.

and yet no one has provided a link to that claim,,,

"Gray said that from the start, Lane demanded to see Floyd's hands at least 10 times while Floyd was in his car, and Lane told investigators he drew his gun because Floyd was reaching for something, but then holstered it once Floyd showed his hands. Gray said Floyd was acting erratically and had foam at his mouth."

"Lane and Kueng struggled to get Floyd into the squad car, and Floyd told the officers “I can’t breathe” and “I want to lay on the ground.”

"Gray wrote that Floyd started to thrash back and forth and was “hitting his face on the glass in the squad and began to bleed from his mouth.” Officers brought Floyd to the ground and, “The plan was to restrain him so he couldn’t move and hurt himself anymore,” Gray wrote."

Forum List

Back