🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Floyd at Age 16 - Carjacker, Career Criminal Future

If you don't want to run into a bad cop or even a good cop on a bad day don't do anything to attract them to you.....Floyd was trying to pass bad money...that's a crime...he shares blame for what happened to him and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.....he started the whole damn thing......
And he was using fentanyl and meth. Now I think the cop was wrong for putting his knee on Floyd’s neck for such a long time, but had Floyd been sober maybe he’s alive today.

Excuses. There is a reason that police forces are coming out and banning stuff like this.

Was ELijah McClain a drug user also? Is he every bit as dead?

Never heard of Elijah McCain. I’m not making excuses for the George Floyd cop. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I’m merely pointing out that Floyd not made certain bad decisions he’d probably be alive

It's hardly just about Floyd. Granted the cold dead eyes of Officer Cauvin did bring the problem alive for many though.

Yes, the arrests of people like George Floyd are a big problem for leftists; what would Democrats do for thugs if they all ended up in jail?
Nobody said the cop had "the right to snuff out his life" except you.
The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.
How many innocent lives do blacks snuff out, every day, black and white?

Poverty causes crime. The GOP causes poverty the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. Only brainwashed functional racist functional morons make it possible.
.....my dad lived during the Great Depression ....I grew up poor in a black hood'...we never committed crime
Neither do most blacks. They do about the same amount of crime but arrested five times as often....
????!!!!??????
for one, they commit murder at FOUR times the rate
rape twice the rate
hate crimes twice the rate
...what planet do you live on?

I guess it backfired if their intentions were to keep him from hurting himself,,,

I dont recall seeing any blood on his mouth during his killing,,,

either way I dont want to live in a world where a cop can kneel on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,
Well, it kept him from battering himself. The link I provided was from Officer Lane's testimony. The one who was there. If you don't want the police to use force on you, don't be a criminal thug and when you get caught don't fight with law enforcement.

I guess it backfired if their intentions were to keep him from hurting himself,,,

I dont recall seeing any blood on his mouth during his killing,,,

either way I dont want to live in a world where a cop can kneel on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,
Well, it kept him from battering himself. The link I provided was from Officer Lane's testimony. The one who was there. If you don't want the police to use force on you, don't be a criminal thug and when you get caught don't fight with law enforcement.

I have yet to see any resistance that justified what they did to him other than a cpl shoulder shrugs,,,and that aint enough when he was cuffed and there were 4 of them,,

this isnt a mike brown case,,

doesnt give them authority to kill you,,in fact because he repeatedly asked for medical help it was their job to help him not kill him,,,

I only work for my father three days a week cause I have a personal life.

Just because I carjacked this woman's car and crashed it, I shouldn't have to pay for the damage.
The police chasin' me made me crash it.

The day he died, he was cashing a counterfeit $20 bill at Walgreens.

That wasn't mentioned at his funeral.

Happens all the time and there is no evidence he knew it was counterfeit... The store owner said he would never call the cops again.....

....he committed crimes before and he didn't know it was fake????!!!! = total bullshit----you head is on wrong

Happens all the time and there is no evidence he knew it was counterfeit... The store owner said he would never call the cops again.....
Well then, if he knew he was innocent why did he resist arrest?
.......exactly..instead of being a normal human white person, and saying ''I didn't know, etc''' he does crap like that jackass black when Obama said the cop acted stupidly...instead of being civil and human, they have no impulse control...I have seen blacks do the same crap--cussing and no impulse control

..I guess if someone doesn't want to be arrested, the cops should just let them go?????!!!!
libs and blacks = dumbasses

I have yet to see any resistance that justified what they did to him other than a cpl shoulder shrugs,,,and that aint enough when he was cuffed and there were 4 of them,,

doesnt give them authority to kill you,,in fact because he repeatedly asked for medical help it was their job to help him not kill him,,,
Nobody is claiming they should have the authority to kill Floyd. After all, the cop's in jail. I'm just saying the whole incident could have been avoided if Floyd hadn't gone bat shit crazy. The police are not out to kill folks but they damn sure want to not be killed and injured themselves. After all, people normally do not face law enforcement at all......Officers, on the other hand, face life threatening situations daily. Look, I don't agree with what Chauvin did either but Hell, Floyd has some culpability, in fact, if that stupid officer hadn't killed him, Floyd would have been arrested for resisting and suspicion of passing bad money.

Nobody is claiming they should have the authority to kill Floyd. After all, the cop's in jail. I'm just saying the whole incident could have been avoided if Floyd hadn't gone bat shit crazy. The police are not out to kill folks but they damn sure want to not be killed and injured themselves. After all, people normally do not face law enforcement at all......Officers, on the other hand, face life threatening situations daily. Look, I don't agree with what Chauvin did either but Hell, he has some culpability, in fact, if that stupid officer hadn't killed him, he'd be arrested for resisting.
ditto ......those people are thinking with their emotions and not their brains

Nobody is claiming they should have the authority to kill Floyd. After all, the cop's in jail. I'm just saying the whole incident could have been avoided if Floyd hadn't gone bat shit crazy. The police are not out to kill folks but they damn sure want to not be killed and injured themselves. After all, people normally do not face law enforcement at all......Officers, on the other hand, face life threatening situations daily. Look, I don't agree with what Chauvin did either but Hell, Floyd has some culpability, in fact, if that stupid officer hadn't killed him, he'd be arrested for resisting.
when did he go BATSHIT CRAZY???

either way the cop knelt on his neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,while the other officers asked him to stop,,,

I only work for my father three days a week cause I have a personal life.

Just because I carjacked this woman's car and crashed it, I shouldn't have to pay for the damage.
The police chasin' me made me crash it.

The day he died, he was cashing a counterfeit $20 bill at Walgreens.

That wasn't mentioned at his funeral.

Well, this time it happened to a serial professional thief. How accidental does that seem to you now?

George is a GD hero. Park a Floyd Monument next to Washington and Lincoln, he's at least the historic martyr, hero, and worthy they were. Folks just don't like him cuz he's black.

Jesus>Floyd>Kapernick=MalcolmX>the rest

These transcripts show George Floyd's rationality.

Bump

Has anyone read the transcripts in post #45?

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
The cop is in jail, why are you vermin still looting rioting and murdering?

There are other officers not arrested yet and because there are still people like you trying to make excuses for what happened.
That’s the thing. They aren’t even making excuses... they are bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the situation.
Who is doing that?.....first of all he Mr Floyd started the whole process by committing a crime against a store.....then he resisted arrest.....his past is always an issue that is why the have rap sheets.....
Who is doing that??? The guy that started this thread and the many responses he got that were in kind to the subject matter of the OP

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.

There are other officers not arrested yet and because there are still people like you trying to make excuses for what happened.
That’s the thing. They aren’t even making excuses... they are bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the situation.
Who is doing that?.....first of all he Mr Floyd started the whole process by committing a crime against a store.....then he resisted arrest.....his past is always an issue that is why the have rap sheets.....
Floyd May have deserved to be arrested, that’s not the issue. The issue is that he was killed by the cops. There really isn’t even much debate over this except from you crazy wingnuts. Talk about being out of touch!!! Seriously, try and explain to me what the point of this whole thread is. How do Floyd’s actions or history justify his murder?

Floyd May have deserved to be arrested, that’s not the issue. The issue is that he was killed by the cops. There really isn’t even much debate over this except from you crazy wingnuts. Talk about being out of touch!!! Seriously, try and explain to me what the point of this whole thread is. How do Floyd’s actions or history justify his murder?
Nope....George Floyd hasn't been the issue for over a month.

Forum List

Back