🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Floyd at Age 16 - Carjacker, Career Criminal Future

when did he go BATSHIT CRAZY???

either way the cop knelt on his neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,while the other officers asked him to stop,,,
The transcripts show Floyd babbling like a fool, refusing to get in the squad car, being uncooperative while trying to get the officers to basically let him go. Chauvin is in jail and charged with murder. The whole thing is a tragic, needless death and does not represent a systemic racial problem with law enforcement.

either way the cop knelt on his neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,while the other officers asked him to stop,,,
The transcripts show Floyd babbling like a fool, refusing to get in the squad car, being uncooperative while trying to get the officers to basically let him go. Chauvin is in jail and charged with murder. The whole thing is a tragic, needless death and does not represent a systemic racial problem with law enforcement.
what he was doing is pleading that he was having trouble breathing,,,which turned out to be true,,,
thats not "GOING BATSHIT CRAZY " like was said earlier,,,

this isnt about race its about police abuse,,,

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
The cop is in jail, why are you vermin still looting rioting and murdering?
You think the protests were about one cop going to jail... really?
No....clearly the dead criminal was just an excuse to start rioting all over the country.

This started long before Floyd. Floyd just woke it all up again. You can thank officer Cauvin for that.

what he was doing is pleading that he was having trouble breathing,,,which turned out to be true,,,

If you read the transcripts, you'll see where George was saying "I can't breathe" as soon as he was handcuffed and a few other times before he was on the ground, That's the latest ploy for deadbeat thugs.

It's gonna be from now on: Officer: Let me see your hands. Thug: I can't breathe. Officer: Put your hands behind your back. Thug: I can't breathe.

If you read the transcripts, you'll see where George was saying "I can't breathe" as soon as he was handcuffed and a few other times before he was on the ground, That's the latest ploy for deadbeat thugs.

It's gonna be from now on: Officer: Let me see your hands. Thug: I can't breathe. Officer: Put your hands behind your back. Thug: I can't breathe.

Sitting in your car as a black man with a gun pointed at you and the cop demanding you get out of the car will do that to you.

in this case it was true,,,and from the looks of him in the video before it escalated he looked pretty bad,,,

Floyd said a lot of things like "Mr. Officer, please don't shoot me" The female in the car even said "Stop resisting Floyd." When Officer Lane told him to put his hands behind his back, Floyd keep moving and resisting. Officer Kureg told Floyd to stop resisting. So far, 3 people, including the female "in Floyd's car, told him to stop resisting. This is all before the incident. Officer Lane says : "Okay, well so here's the thing, someone passed a fake bill in there. We come over here, he starts grabbing for the keys and all that stuff, starts getting weird, no showing us his hands." Floyd was also making himself fall down, Officer Kuerg: "Stand up, stop falling down! Stand up! Stay on your feet and face the car door!" Floyd claims he can't get in the car: "I'm claustrophobic man, please man, please." Floyd kept saying he couldn't breathe while in the car which he initially refused to get in because he claimed he had claustrophobia. Apparently he had not trouble driving a car there though.

Now, none of that excuses Chauvin but to deny Floyd was a big factor in his own death is to deny facts and reality in favor of blaming some "white systemic racism" rioting, killing people, burning buildings and property.

Floyd said a lot of things like "Mr. Officer, please don't shoot me" The female in the car even said "Stop resisting Floyd." When Officer Lane told him to put his hands behind his back, Floyd keep moving and resisting. Officer Kureg told Floyd to stop resisting. So far, 3 people, including the female "in Floyd's car, told him to stop resisting. This is all before the incident. Officer Lane says : "Okay, well so here's the thing, someone passed a fake bill in there. We come over here, he starts grabbing for the keys and all that stuff, starts getting weird, no showing us his hands." Floyd was also making himself fall down, Officer Kuerg: "Stand up, stop falling down! Stand up! Stay on your feet and face the car door!" Floyd claims he can't get in the car: "I'm claustrophobic man, please man, please." Floyd kept saying he couldn't breathe while in the car which he initially refused to get in because he claimed he had claustrophobia. Apparently he had not trouble driving a car there though.

Now, none of that excuses Chauvin but to deny Floyd was a big factor in his own death is to deny facts and reality in favor of blaming some "white systemic racism" rioting, killing people, burning buildings and property.
this isnt about racism and the riots and burnings have nothing to do with floyd,,,

The point is that cops have no right to arrest criminals for criminal activity when they're black.

The point is that cops have no right to arrest criminals for criminal activity when they're black.
thats just stupid,,,

Had George Floyd ever done anything that he deserved to be murdered by police?

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
No....clearly the dead criminal was just an excuse to start rioting all over the country.

This started long before Floyd. Floyd just woke it all up again. You can thank officer Cauvin for that.
Nope vermin like you are the cause.

what's it about then??!! there is no problem of police brutality or murders
..or racism
all facts and figures here:
If by now you still don’t understand what people are protesting about then you’re never going to get it. People like you aren’t worth the time... like talking to a brick wall

There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.
Floyd is a symbol for a cause. They don’t honor what he did in his life they honor his life and the movement behind it. Question is... why did I need to explain that to you?
..a jackass criminal like:
MBrown
EGarner
ASterling
KScott
...you must be racist and/or stupid not to see that they are ALL criminals!!...the heroes for blacks are CRIMINALS!! ..that tells you people are not too smart/etc

criminals committing crimes and then resisting/attacking police
So they all deserved to die? Is that really your point?! What an idiot you are.

you probably think that girls who wear skirts deserve to get raped as well huh?

And protests... yes, the murder was an ignition to the movement. Why do you call him “dead criminal”? Sounds like you are trying to belittle the fact that he was murdered by cops.

There are other officers not arrested yet and because there are still people like you trying to make excuses for what happened.
That’s the thing. They aren’t even making excuses... they are bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the situation.
Who is doing that?.....first of all he Mr Floyd started the whole process by committing a crime against a store.....then he resisted arrest.....his past is always an issue that is why the have rap sheets.....
Floyd May have deserved to be arrested, that’s not the issue. The issue is that he was killed by the cops. There really isn’t even much debate over this except from you crazy wingnuts. Talk about being out of touch!!! Seriously, try and explain to me what the point of this whole thread is. How do Floyd’s actions or history justify his murder?
Nope....George Floyd hasn't been the issue for over a month.
How does “nope” address what I asked?

There are other officers not arrested yet and because there are still people like you trying to make excuses for what happened.
That’s the thing. They aren’t even making excuses... they are bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the situation.
Who is doing that?.....first of all he Mr Floyd started the whole process by committing a crime against a store.....then he resisted arrest.....his past is always an issue that is why the have rap sheets.....
Floyd May have deserved to be arrested, that’s not the issue. The issue is that he was killed by the cops. There really isn’t even much debate over this except from you crazy wingnuts. Talk about being out of touch!!! Seriously, try and explain to me what the point of this whole thread is. How do Floyd’s actions or history justify his murder?
Shit happens.....don't break the law....

Shit happens.....don't break the law....
Agreed... including cops. Don’t murder people. Don’t abuse your power

Nobody said the cop had "the right to snuff out his life" except you.
The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.
How many innocent lives do blacks snuff out, every day, black and white?

Yet it was you who started this post. Talking about Floyd and then make assumptions as if you know him.

The issues is not his past, but it is that he has no future. The officer is alive but his future is blurred. IF he goes to jail, then he will likely become a criminal.

Young people took to the streets during the Vietnam war. They were angry. The thing is both black and white people are in the streets now along with the trouble makers who will take advantage of the situation. It is a fine distinction that should be made.

I do not have the answer but until every American can feel equal under the current system then there can be a new start over.

Police do have a tough job and they do put their own lives on the line. Yet the line is something that they cannot cross. If they feel that they are not up to it then they need to find another job.
I agree with some of this but I disagree that Floyd's past was irrelevant to his death. He was clearly on a bad road as a teenager and given his criminal record, he stayed on that road right until the end. He was briefly a Father but according to his now adult children, he abandoned them at a very young age and was no part of their lives. When he died he was high on Fentanyl which was a factor in his death. No one is justifying what the officer did but Floyd's life was a mess and it was probably not going to end well regardless.

Instead of trying to make Floyd into MLK 2.0, how about focusing on the environment that produces thousands of George Floyds and make positive changes there.

Forum List

Back