🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Floyd at Age 16 - Carjacker, Career Criminal Future

Nobody said the cop had "the right to snuff out his life" except you.
The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.
How many innocent lives do blacks snuff out, every day, black and white?

Yet it was you who started this post. Talking about Floyd and then make assumptions as if you know him.

The issues is not his past, but it is that he has no future. The officer is alive but his future is blurred. IF he goes to jail, then he will likely become a criminal.

Young people took to the streets during the Vietnam war. They were angry. The thing is both black and white people are in the streets now along with the trouble makers who will take advantage of the situation. It is a fine distinction that should be made.

I do not have the answer but until every American can feel equal under the current system then there can be a new start over.

Police do have a tough job and they do put their own lives on the line. Yet the line is something that they cannot cross. If they feel that they are not up to it then they need to find another job.
I agree with some of this but I disagree that Floyd's past was irrelevant to his death. He was clearly on a bad road as a teenager and given his criminal record, he stayed on that road right until the end. He was briefly a Father but according to his now adult children, he abandoned them at a very young age and was no part of their lives. When he died he was high on Fentanyl which was a factor in his death. No one is justifying what the officer did but Floyd's life was a mess and it was probably not going to end well regardless.

Instead of trying to make Floyd into MLK 2.0, how about focusing on the environment that produces thousands of George Floyds and make positive changes there.

That environment is part of what is being addressed. Things like having to undergo things like Stop and Frisk while your white counterparts don't.

That environment is part of what is being addressed. Things like having to undergo things like Stop and Frisk while your white counterparts don't.

Yeah, getting caught with guns and drugs can put a serious crimp in your day.

The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.

Yet it was you who started this post. Talking about Floyd and then make assumptions as if you know him.

The issues is not his past, but it is that he has no future. The officer is alive but his future is blurred. IF he goes to jail, then he will likely become a criminal.

Young people took to the streets during the Vietnam war. They were angry. The thing is both black and white people are in the streets now along with the trouble makers who will take advantage of the situation. It is a fine distinction that should be made.

I do not have the answer but until every American can feel equal under the current system then there can be a new start over.

Police do have a tough job and they do put their own lives on the line. Yet the line is something that they cannot cross. If they feel that they are not up to it then they need to find another job.
I agree with some of this but I disagree that Floyd's past was irrelevant to his death. He was clearly on a bad road as a teenager and given his criminal record, he stayed on that road right until the end. He was briefly a Father but according to his now adult children, he abandoned them at a very young age and was no part of their lives. When he died he was high on Fentanyl which was a factor in his death. No one is justifying what the officer did but Floyd's life was a mess and it was probably not going to end well regardless.

Instead of trying to make Floyd into MLK 2.0, how about focusing on the environment that produces thousands of George Floyds and make positive changes there.
Focusing on Floyd’s past and calling him a criminal is solely done by those who oppose the BLM movement and they are doing it to divert the focus. You have to know that, right?

George is the left's new Hero; they want all black yoofs to look up to and follow in George's footsteps.
He’s not a hero you racist, it’s the cop deciding to kill the guy with no due process! You people still don’t get it.

what he was doing is pleading that he was having trouble breathing,,,which turned out to be true,,,
thats not "GOING BATSHIT CRAZY " like was said earlier,,,

this isnt about race its about police abuse,,,
Floyd said a lot of things like "Mr. Officer, please don't shoot me" The female in the car even said "Stop resisting Floyd." When Officer Lane told him to put his hands behind his back, Floyd keep moving and resisting. Officer Kureg told Floyd to stop resisting. So far, 3 people, including the female "in Floyd's car, told him to stop resisting. This is all before the incident. Officer Lane says : "Okay, well so here's the thing, someone passed a fake bill in there. We come over here, he starts grabbing for the keys and all that stuff, starts getting weird, no showing us his hands." Floyd was also making himself fall down, Officer Kuerg: "Stand up, stop falling down! Stand up! Stay on your feet and face the car door!" Floyd claims he can't get in the car: "I'm claustrophobic man, please man, please." Floyd kept saying he couldn't breathe while in the car which he initially refused to get in because he claimed he had claustrophobia. Apparently he had not trouble driving a car there though.

Now, none of that excuses Chauvin but to deny Floyd was a big factor in his own death is to deny facts and reality in favor of blaming some "white systemic racism" rioting, killing people, burning buildings and property.
this isnt about racism and the riots and burnings have nothing to do with floyd,,,
Definitely. Floyd was just the match that Black Lives Matter needed. Then the Media complied by running his death video a million times zooming in on his face and the officer of course to maximize the emotional payoff. That is how powerful video imagery is. We all know there are Black children being murdered weekly if not daily but nobody gives a shit because the Media doesn't play a video of them getting shot in the head over and over. So it happens but it doesn't really happen.

Focusing on Floyd’s past and calling him a criminal is solely done by those who oppose the BLM movement and they are doing it to divert the focus. You have to know that, right?
Any REAL American is totally opposed the fraudulent "Black Lives Matter" movement, regardless of George Floyd's past. I've been against them since their inception because they are Marxist
F-R-A-U-D-S. They care NOTHING about Black people. They are EXPLOITERS. Go read their website they don't try to hide it. You seem reasonably intelligent, analyze it for yourself.

He’s not a hero you racist, it’s the cop deciding to kill the guy with no due process! You people still don’t get it.
You have to prove motive. That means you have to provide evidence that the cop meant to kill Floyd. The video will most certainly be used to determine that. Chauvin clearly did not think Floyd was dying because he assumed that because Floyd could talk he wasn't being choked. This is all documented. Still, Chauvin, for whatever reason, killed Floyd either through negligence or ignorance. He needs to be punished. Remember though, this is a rare incidence.

and yet no one has provided a link to that claim,,,

"Gray said that from the start, Lane demanded to see Floyd's hands at least 10 times while Floyd was in his car, and Lane told investigators he drew his gun because Floyd was reaching for something, but then holstered it once Floyd showed his hands. Gray said Floyd was acting erratically and had foam at his mouth."

"Lane and Kueng struggled to get Floyd into the squad car, and Floyd told the officers “I can’t breathe” and “I want to lay on the ground.”

"Gray wrote that Floyd started to thrash back and forth and was “hitting his face on the glass in the squad and began to bleed from his mouth.” Officers brought Floyd to the ground and, “The plan was to restrain him so he couldn’t move and hurt himself anymore,” Gray wrote."

They should have kept him in the FREAKING Car!

Any REAL American is totally opposed the fraudulent "Black Lives Matter" movement, regardless of George Floyd's past. I've been against them since their inception because they are Marxist
F-R-A-U-D-S. They care NOTHING about Black people. They are EXPLOITERS. Go read their website they don't try to hide it. You seem reasonably intelligent, analyze it for yourself.
I apologize if I don’t take Marathon Mikes opinion on who qualifies as a REAL American. Are you fucking kidding with that argument?!

Last edited:

There you go. You think "Stop and Frisk" is more significant than the hell hole environment that has produced 3 generations of George Floyds. Jeez Looueez.

There you go. You think "Stop and Frisk" is more significant than the hell hole environment that has produced 3 generations of George Floyds. Jeez Looueez.

That you don't understand the issue is the bigger problem. I don't doubt you would have argued "they have a school, why do they have to go to ours"?

George is the left's new Hero; they want all black yoofs to look up to and follow in George's footsteps.

Oh we all ' get it'; we get that you vermin are having serious problems finding a real victim for your propaganda campaigns. Of coruse, that is largely due to the fact you're mostly sleazy amoral sociopaths and don't have the genuine capability to recognize your mental illness and lack of empathy. Racist calling other people racists is always funny, though, so keep up the hypocrisy, thug boi bitch.

Sociopaths and deviants are never going to understand what you're saying; they love floyd because he was a fellow junkie doper sociopath; they can wholely identify with that. they can't remotely identify with most humans, just sub-humans. You might as well be from Mars as far as these vermin are concerned.

No excuses for the Cop....George had enough Fentynal in him to kill him.

CASE TITLE: CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION DECEASED: George Floyd aka Floyd Perry SEX: M AGE: 46 DATE AND HOUR OF DEATH: 5-25-20; 9:25 p.m. DATE AND HOUR OF AUTOPSY: 5-26-20; 9:25 a.m. PATHOLOGIST: Andrew M. Baker, M.D.

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive

" It’s deadly because it’s so much stronger than heroin, as shown by the photograph above, which was taken at the New Hampshire State Police Forensic Laboratory. On the left is a lethal dose of heroin, equivalent to about 30 milligrams; on the right is a 3-milligram dose of fentanyl, enough to kill an average-sized adult male "

Yes. Everyone knows he died of a heart attack caused by himself and wasn't killed by Chauvin. We just have a lot of Party hacks on both sides trying to swing the votes of racist scum one way or the other by November is all. The GOP is as much on the lynch mob bandwagon as any commie is, they have as many shills here as the left wing deviants do. The GOP hates uppity white proles as much as the DNC does. They both take money from Red Chinese fans, not a lot of difference between the two Parties outside of Trump's moderate political platforms; they both want a Red Chinese style police state here, with lots of cheap labor and no annoying demographic of uppity white proles and annoying Xians patriots causing trouble and screwing up elections.

Last edited:
He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.
Floyd is a symbol for a cause. They don’t honor what he did in his life they honor his life and the movement behind it. Question is... why did I need to explain that to you?
..a jackass criminal like:
MBrown
EGarner
ASterling
KScott
...you must be racist and/or stupid not to see that they are ALL criminals!!...the heroes for blacks are CRIMINALS!! ..that tells you people are not too smart/etc

criminals committing crimes and then resisting/attacking police
So they all deserved to die? Is that really your point?! What an idiot you are.

you probably think that girls who wear skirts deserve to get raped as well huh?
hahhahahhhahahahah--simmer down
.....if you attack someone----YES--you deserve to die==MBrown attacked a cop
..if you live a life of crime -YES--you deserve to die:
Garner-not 1 arrest or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 .......THIRTY arrests.....like I said, the cops are doing a good job at NOT killing...all facts/stats and more specifics here:

when did he go BATSHIT CRAZY???

either way the cop knelt on his neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,while the other officers asked him to stop,,,
The transcripts show Floyd babbling like a fool, refusing to get in the squad car, being uncooperative while trying to get the officers to basically let him go. Chauvin is in jail and charged with murder. The whole thing is a tragic, needless death and does not represent a systemic racial problem with law enforcement.
The point is that cops have no right to arrest criminals for criminal activity when they're black.
thats just stupid,,,
Yes it is......but that is what is going on.

Forum List

Back