šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

George Floyd at Age 16 - Carjacker, Career Criminal Future

Donā€™t forget the home invasion where he held a pregnant woman at gun point.

A model citizen and hero of the left.

That crime is what put George over the top, better than Brown and that stupid tard who stole the taser and took off running.

Fantasizing over shooting pregnant black women gives the commie faggots endless woodies, almost as good as abortion videos.

If you don't want to run into a bad cop or even a good cop on a bad day don't do anything to attract them to you.....Floyd was trying to pass bad money...that's a crime...he shares blame for what happened to him and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.....he started the whole damn thing......
And he was using fentanyl and meth. Now I think the cop was wrong for putting his knee on Floydā€™s neck for such a long time, but had Floyd been sober maybe heā€™s alive today.

Excuses. There is a reason that police forces are coming out and banning stuff like this.

Was ELijah McClain a drug user also? Is he every bit as dead?

Never heard of Elijah McCain. Iā€™m not making excuses for the George Floyd cop. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Iā€™m merely pointing out that Floyd not made certain bad decisions heā€™d probably be alive

It's hardly just about Floyd. Granted the cold dead eyes of Officer Cauvin did bring the problem alive for many though.

Yes, the arrests of people like George Floyd are a big problem for leftists; what would Democrats do for thugs if they all ended up in jail?

If you don't want to run into a bad cop or even a good cop on a bad day don't do anything to attract them to you.....Floyd was trying to pass bad money...that's a crime...he shares blame for what happened to him and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.....he started the whole damn thing......
And he was using fentanyl and meth. Now I think the cop was wrong for putting his knee on Floydā€™s neck for such a long time, but had Floyd been sober maybe heā€™s alive today.

Excuses. There is a reason that police forces are coming out and banning stuff like this.

Never heard of Elijah McCain. Iā€™m not making excuses for the George Floyd cop. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Iā€™m merely pointing out that Floyd not made certain bad decisions heā€™d probably be alive

It's hardly just about Floyd. Granted the cold dead eyes of Officer Cauvin did bring the problem alive for many though.

Yes, the arrests of people like George Floyd are a big problem for leftists; what would Democrats do for thugs if they all ended up in jail?

The officers have all been fired and arrested. Obviously it was a problem to many.

Nobody said the cop had "the right to snuff out his life" except you.
The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.
How many innocent lives do blacks snuff out, every day, black and white?

Poverty causes crime. The GOP causes poverty the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. Only brainwashed functional racist functional morons make it possible.

The officers have all been fired and arrested. Obviously it was a problem to many.

Yes, we know all about Soviet style pogroms conducted by you racist traitors and deviants.

and yet no one has provided a link to that claim,,,

"Gray said that from the start, Lane demanded to see Floyd's hands at least 10 times while Floyd was in his car, and Lane told investigators he drew his gun because Floyd was reaching for something, but then holstered it once Floyd showed his hands. Gray said Floyd was acting erratically and had foam at his mouth."

"Lane and Kueng struggled to get Floyd into the squad car, and Floyd told the officers ā€œI canā€™t breatheā€ and ā€œI want to lay on the ground.ā€

"Gray wrote that Floyd started to thrash back and forth and was ā€œhitting his face on the glass in the squad and began to bleed from his mouth.ā€ Officers brought Floyd to the ground and, ā€œThe plan was to restrain him so he couldnā€™t move and hurt himself anymore,ā€ Gray wrote."

I guess it backfired if their intentions were to keep him from hurting himself,,,

I dont recall seeing any blood on his mouth during his killing,,,

either way I dont want to live in a world where a cop can kneel on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,

No excuses for the Cop....George had enough Fentynal in him to kill him.

CASE TITLE: CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION DECEASED: George Floyd aka Floyd Perry SEX: M AGE: 46 DATE AND HOUR OF DEATH: 5-25-20; 9:25 p.m. DATE AND HOUR OF AUTOPSY: 5-26-20; 9:25 a.m. PATHOLOGIST: Andrew M. Baker, M.D.

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive

" Itā€™s deadly because itā€™s so much stronger than heroin, as shown by the photograph above, which was taken at the New Hampshire State Police Forensic Laboratory. On the left is a lethal dose of heroin, equivalent to about 30 milligrams; on the right is a 3-milligram dose of fentanyl, enough to kill an average-sized adult male "

The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.

Poverty causes crime. The GOP causes poverty the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. Only brainwashed functional racist functional morons make it possible.
.....my dad lived during the Great Depression ....I grew up poor in a black hood'...we never committed crime

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
The cop is in jail, why are you vermin still looting rioting and murdering?
You think the protests were about one cop going to jail... really?
what's it about then??!! there is no problem of police brutality or murders
..or racism
all facts and figures here:

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.
Floyd is a symbol for a cause. They donā€™t honor what he did in his life they honor his life and the movement behind it. Question is... why did I need to explain that to you?
..a jackass criminal like:
MBrown
EGarner
ASterling
KScott
...you must be racist and/or stupid not to see that they are ALL criminals!!...the heroes for blacks are CRIMINALS!! ..that tells you people are not too smart/etc

criminals committing crimes and then resisting/attacking police

I only work for my father three days a week cause I have a personal life.

Just because I carjacked this woman's car and crashed it, I shouldn't have to pay for the damage.
The police chasin' me made me crash it.

The day he died, he was cashing a counterfeit $20 bill at Walgreens.

That wasn't mentioned at his funeral.

.....my dad lived during the Great Depression ....I grew up poor in a black hood'...we never committed crime
Neither do most blacks. They do about the same amount of crime but arrested five times as often....

I only work for my father three days a week cause I have a personal life.

Just because I carjacked this woman's car and crashed it, I shouldn't have to pay for the damage.
The police chasin' me made me crash it.

The day he died, he was cashing a counterfeit $20 bill at Walgreens.

That wasn't mentioned at his funeral.

Happens all the time and there is no evidence he knew it was counterfeit... The store owner said he would never call the cops again.....

Forum List

Back