🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

george floyd becoming an issue

Without labor rich ain't nothing.
Without capital there is nothing to pay the laborer.
He's got himself a building. Don't need your money.

That response makes no sense at all
Makes perfect sense. To those with sense.
But, for the "conservatives" among us...

Guy puts 1,million dollars out there and says build a building. Without labor, there's no building.
Bricklayer says I will build a building. He's got a building.

Let's take your rich guy and put him in his 55 floor penthouse. WONDERFUL place.
Now take away all those things provided by labor.
Servants, building maintenance, phone service, power, security...
How's those millions doing now?
Getting him food? Warming the place? keeping the barbarians out?

I don't expect you to agree.
That, of course, would violate your "conservative" adherence to whatever you're told to believe.
But, as the GREAT BARRACK OBAMA said..."It's just math."

The bricklayer cannot do that. He needs money to buy the land, he needs money to buy the bricks. He needs money to buy food to eat while he builds the building. He needs money to pay off the government fees to have permission to do shit. He needs money to have all the non-brick shit done. ect. ect. ect.

ANd once he is done, then he is done. HE only needs one house to live in. HIs ability to lay bricks is useless unless someone else has a need for it, and is willing to pay him.
AND?

All that is there because the rich use the government to protect them from the poor. In fact, government's sole purpose in existing is to protect the rich from the poor.

THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT IN THE EXAMPLE.

Just a load of bricks
all the stuff to build whatever
a big pile of money
and 2 guys
A bricklayer and a rich guy.

Try again.

Sure. I will take the government out of the equation. That is a fair request for a hypothetical example. Here is my answer again, edited.

The bricklayer cannot do that. He needs money to buy the land, he needs money to buy the bricks. He needs money to buy food to eat while he builds the building. He needs money to have all the non-brick shit done. ect. ect. ect.

ANd once he is done, then he is done. HE only needs one house to live in. HIs ability to lay bricks is useless unless someone else has a need for it, and is willing to pay him.
God what a dumbass.
The scenario is as is.

If you don't like it maybe that's because you're uncomfortable with admitting that without labor, capital means nothing.

BEFORE CAPITALISTS...

People farmed, built hoses, raised livestock, raised crops, traded with neighbors ...
AND ALL WITHOUT A SINGLE DOLLAR TRADING HANDS.

Now, again, take the labor away and
Who makes your rich guy's food?
Who builds his building?

As for money???
Ask those Confederates hoarding millions in Confederacy notes what they built with them.

Pick the scenario you want to discuss, and I will discuss it, with any reasonable parameters.

Do not play the game of jumping around.
I'm not changing the scenario. you keep trying and I keep shutting it down.

The bricklayer cannot do that. He needs money to buy the land, he needs money to buy the bricks. He needs money to buy food to eat while he builds the building. He needs money to have all the non-brick shit done. ect. ect. ect.

Asked and answered. If you don't like the scenario, start a thread and complain.

Guy puts 1,million dollars out there and says build a building. Without labor, there's no building.

Let's take your rich guy and put him in his 55 floor penthouse. WONDERFUL place.

That, of course, would violate your "conservative" adherence to whatever you're told to believe.

The bricklayer cannot do that. He needs money to buy the land, he needs money to buy the bricks. He needs money to buy food to eat while he builds the building. He needs money to pay off the government fees to have permission to do shit. He needs money to have all the non-brick shit done. ect. ect. ect.

AND?

All that is there because the rich use the government to protect them from the poor. In fact, government's sole purpose in existing is to protect the rich from the poor.

Just a load of bricks
a big pile of money
and 2 guys

Try again.

Sure. I will take the government out of the equation. That is a fair request for a hypothetical example. Here is my answer again, edited.

God what a dumbass.
The scenario is as is.

If you don't like it maybe that's because you're uncomfortable with admitting that without labor, capital means nothing.

BEFORE CAPITALISTS...

People farmed, built hoses, raised livestock, raised crops, traded with neighbors ...

Who builds his building?

As for money???
Ask those Confederates hoarding millions in Confederacy notes what they built with them.

Pick the scenario you want to discuss, and I will discuss it, with any reasonable parameters.

Asked and answered. If you don't like the scenario, start a thread and complain.

It was not a question. It was a rebuttal to your claim.

A bricklayer cannot build a house by himself, without capital.

A man that owns a FARM, AND knows how to make bricks AND has the surplus wealth that he can stop farming enough have the time to build a brick house in his spare time, can do it.

BUT, he is operating on his "capital", ie he owns the property of the operating farm to feed him while he takes teh time to build the house.

AND likey, he is not working alone. He probably has kids or family or workers of some type helping him, people that are working with or for him in exchange for something, formally or informally.

Give some people a pile of bricks and they will make a city, give some people a city and they will make a pile of bricks
BWAHAHAHA

You think rich White people built those buildings?

BWAHAHAHAHA
you think they didnt hahahahahaha
Yeah, I know they didn't.

Give a rich guy a stack of bricks and all you got is a stack of bricks.
Give a bricklayer a stack of bricks and you have a wall, a floor, a street, a building.

Well, a smart guy would say that without that rich guy paying him, that’s bricklayer ain’t laying any bricks. Without rich, you ain’t got any labor.
REALLY?

So the guy I pay to do the yard isn't labor?
The people who put the roof on my house are "rich"?

Tell you what.
Let's get a pile of bricks.
A rich guy and a bricklayer.
They have to do their own work.
BEGIN....

And there you go...
Bricklayer built something
Rich guy says "bring me a hooker and WTF is a brick anyway?"

Not to worry
The power of labor being recognized
Businesses are paying more
Getting better workers
Other businesses forced to pay more to retain their best
and
Meanwhile customers are happy and profits going up.

The trickle down scam is over.
Hey stupid, who’s paying that bricklayer? Your pathetic excuse of a straw man is burned. So your claim is that these bricklayers will work without getting paid? How’s he buying the bricks unless he got paid by somebody else? Now give that bricklayer money and tell him to invest and triple it. Rich guy does it easily. Bricklayers say “ what’s a stock? Get me a beer!”.
He's paying himself WITH HIS LABOR.
The same way the farmer pays himself.

Your disrespect and disregard for working people is both disgusting and obvious.,
And what can he buy with that LABOR? Nothing you idiot. The farmer is paid by places that buy his goods. The bricklayer is paid by somebody to build something for him. Pretty simple concept you can’t seem to understand. I am a working man you asshole. Now STFU and go learn how things work in the real world.
What can he buy?
He can MAKE food
He can build shelter

Try doing that with a pile of cash and no labor.
WIth a pile of cash i can hire the labor. Make food with the bricks? He’d have to buy the seeds then wait months for anything. Or buy food and eat now. He still needs money for supplies.
No labor to hire.
They're off collecting $300.
The scenario is
a pile of bricks and all the stuff to build something.
a pile of cash

Rich guy doesn't know how to build.
Bricklayer doesn't know a thing about money.

It is amazing how many of you ABSOLUTELY hate yourselves in order to stay faithful to your religion.
Reminds me of those nuts who flail themselves with barbed chains to prove THEIR faith.
Sure dummy. People will stay home for $300 and give up the thousands to be made by actually working. See, the bricklayer won't work without being paid. He still needs the money for supplies, other labor, food, etc. You keep bleating the same shit and then rant about religion. Seek help

AND?

Just a load of bricks
a big pile of money
and 2 guys

Try again.

God what a dumbass.
The scenario is as is.

BEFORE CAPITALISTS...

Who builds his building?

As for money???

A man that owns a FARM, AND knows how to make bricks AND has the surplus wealth that he can stop farming enough have the time to build a brick house in his spare time, can do it.

BUT, he is operating on his "capital", ie he owns the property of the operating farm to feed him while he takes teh time to build the house.

AND likey, he is not working alone. He probably has kids or family or workers of some type helping him, people that are working with or for him in exchange for something, formally or informally.
Great.
Start a thread and post that scenario.
Oh, BTW, in your scenario the rich guy STILL doesn't get anything build but the farmer has food, a place to live, ...
I guess the rich guy can just cover himself in money to stay dry.

AND?

Just a load of bricks
a big pile of money
and 2 guys

Try again.

God what a dumbass.
The scenario is as is.

BEFORE CAPITALISTS...

Who builds his building?

As for money???

Great.
Oh, BTW, in your scenario the rich guy STILL doesn't get anything build but the farmer has food, a place to live, ...

Sure he does. The guy that owns the farm is a rich guy. He has the surplus capital to invest in improving his property. A poor man with no capital can't do that.

Give some people a pile of bricks and they will make a city, give some people a city and they will make a pile of bricks
BWAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA

Give a bricklayer a stack of bricks and you have a wall, a floor, a street, a building.

Well, a smart guy would say that without that rich guy paying him, that’s bricklayer ain’t laying any bricks. Without rich, you ain’t got any labor.
REALLY?

Tell you what.
BEGIN....

And there you go...

Not to worry
Getting better workers
and

Hey stupid, who’s paying that bricklayer? Your pathetic excuse of a straw man is burned. So your claim is that these bricklayers will work without getting paid? How’s he buying the bricks unless he got paid by somebody else? Now give that bricklayer money and tell him to invest and triple it. Rich guy does it easily. Bricklayers say “ what’s a stock? Get me a beer!”.

Your disrespect and disregard for working people is both disgusting and obvious.,
And what can he buy with that LABOR? Nothing you idiot. The farmer is paid by places that buy his goods. The bricklayer is paid by somebody to build something for him. Pretty simple concept you can’t seem to understand. I am a working man you asshole. Now STFU and go learn how things work in the real world.
What can he buy?
He can MAKE food
He can build shelter

WIth a pile of cash i can hire the labor. Make food with the bricks? He’d have to buy the seeds then wait months for anything. Or buy food and eat now. He still needs money for supplies.
No labor to hire.
The scenario is
a pile of cash

It is amazing how many of you ABSOLUTELY hate yourselves in order to stay faithful to your religion.
Reminds me of those nuts who flail themselves with barbed chains to prove THEIR faith.
Sure dummy. People will stay home for $300 and give up the thousands to be made by actually working. See, the bricklayer won't work without being paid. He still needs the money for supplies, other labor, food, etc. You keep bleating the same shit and then rant about religion. Seek help
Hmmm...Get ready folks. I'm about to kick this moron's through the uprights for a 92 yard FG.

Florida $300 +$250 = $550. 550/40 = 13.75/hr. What happened when employers raised the wage to $15/hr? thousands of applications. That's right, dumbass. It's not the job, it's the money. Pay people better and you get the best people working harder making your business even more productive so you can hire more people.
BUT
Know why they had to raise the wages?
BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T BUOD ANYTHING WITHOUT THEIR BRICKLAYERS.
Without labor, capital is useless.

That's right dumbass. Your tirade proved you wrong and me right!

1621994401273.png

BWAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA

REALLY?

Tell you what.
BEGIN....

And there you go...

Not to worry
Getting better workers
and

What can he buy?
He can MAKE food
He can build shelter

No labor to hire.
The scenario is
a pile of cash

Hmmm...Get ready folks. I'm about to kick this moron's through the uprights for a 92 yard FG.

Florida $300 +$250 = $550. 550/40 = 13.75/hr. What happened when employers raised the wage to $15/hr? thousands of applications. That's right, dumbass. It's not the job, it's the money. Pay people better and you get the best people working harder making your business even more productive so you can hire more people.
BUT

View attachment 493725
All you did was show how fucking stupid you are asswipe. I'm about to bitch slap you even dumber than you are now. You stupid fuck, anybody can hire anybody for building a building and it's a FLAT RATE dumbfuck. They pay x amount for the job. Period. Paying the rest of the crew falls on the bricklayer himself stupid. Thus without the capital your bricklayer is broke and homeless. Please take that ass beating personally boy. You're a fucking joke

No labor to hire.
The scenario is
a pile of cash

If you don't think it makes a difference what job a person is doing, the knowledge they have, and the tools they use ...
Ask a bricklayer to do brain surgery.

If you intended on responding to my post, you failed miserably.
Perhaps a few years in a remedial English bootcamp might help?
More likely, though, just washing the cheeto dust from your ears would do wonders.

I'll agree that English isn't the depth or most egregious deficiency you demonstrate, if that makes you feel better.
Otherwise ... You could start with your failure to understand George Floyd was not laying bricks, he was passing a fake $20 when they called the cops.

AND?

Just a load of bricks
a big pile of money
and 2 guys

Try again.

God what a dumbass.
The scenario is as is.

BEFORE CAPITALISTS...

Who builds his building?

As for money???

Great.

Sure he does. The guy that owns the farm is a rich guy. He has the surplus capital to invest in improving his property. A poor man with no capital can't do that.
My grandfather owned a farm.
Handed down across generations.
He raised enough to feed his family
Built his house.
Built his barn.
People from the community would bring clothes for us kids because we were so rich.

BWAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA

REALLY?

Tell you what.
BEGIN....

And there you go...

Not to worry
Getting better workers
and

What can he buy?
He can MAKE food
He can build shelter

No labor to hire.
The scenario is
a pile of cash

BUT

View attachment 493725
All you did was show how fucking stupid you are asswipe. I'm about to bitch slap you even dumber than you are now. You stupid fuck, anybody can hire anybody for building a building and it's a FLAT RATE dumbfuck. They pay x amount for the job. Period. Paying the rest of the crew falls on the bricklayer himself stupid. Thus without the capital your bricklayer is broke and homeless. Please take that ass beating personally boy. You're a fucking joke
What a clown.

Have your rich guy build his shit without labor.
Go for it moron?
Obviously you've been ignoring the news but, I guess as a tiny minded "conservative" idiot you don't need news when you've got Hannity and the rest of the cheeto-suckers on FAUX, OANN, and NEWSMAX to tell you what to think.

Your rich guy built that building yet?
All the stuff he need is right there.
Just have to hire someone for $7.25 an hour

You see my stupid little cheeto-head.
Without labor money ain't shit.
Eat it.
Take a bath in it.
Wipe your ass with it.
Because you can't use it for crap without labor.

HOWEVER
Labor, as my grandfather and guildsmen across the centuries proved, can operate fine without capital.

I realize you're too stupid to understand this but its called BARTER.

No labor to hire.
The scenario is
a pile of cash

If you don't think it makes a difference what job a person is doing, the knowledge they have, and the tools they use ...
Ask a bricklayer to do brain surgery.

The scenario involves a bricklayer and a rich guy.
Don't know why this simple concept is escaping the comprehension of you and yours.

If you intended on responding to my post, you failed miserably.
Perhaps a few years in a remedial English bootcamp might help?
More likely, though, just washing the cheeto dust from your ears would do wonders.

I'll agree that English isn't the depth or most egregious deficiency you demonstrate, if that makes you feel better.
Otherwise ... You could start with your failure to understand George Floyd was not laying bricks, he was passing a fake $20 when they called the cops.

And, again, if you attempted to respond to my post you failed miserably.
Perhaps, just for fun, go back and read the thread.
Your comments, in context, are just stupid.

Don't know why this simple concept is escaping the comprehension of you and yours.

You're right your comment was simple ... But your ignorance is not a sign of my comprehension.

At no point did I ask you to agree, and my response doesn't fail just because you don't like it.
Try laying bricks ... You may be better at that than debating the points your are attempting to debate.

AND?

Just a load of bricks
a big pile of money
and 2 guys

Try again.

God what a dumbass.
The scenario is as is.

BEFORE CAPITALISTS...

Who builds his building?

As for money???

Great.

My grandfather owned a farm.
Handed down across generations.
He raised enough to feed his family
Built his house.
Built his barn.
People from the community would bring clothes for us kids because we were so rich.

BWAHAHAHA

Social capital is a form of wealth. That is a good American story.

You're right your comment was simple ... But your ignorance is not a sign of my comprehension.

That was an incredibly stupid comment.

Tell ya what my tiny minded friend...
Why don't you try reading the lines
Rather than reading between them.

At no point did I ask you to agree, and my response doesn't fail just because you don't like it.
Try laying bricks ... You may be better at that than debating the points your are attempting to debate.

Your inability to comprehend and respect the boundaries of the scenario clearly illuminate your lack of debating or thinking skills.

Don't play the game if you don't know the rules.

Forum List

Back