George Floyd is not dead because of his skin color

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Those of you who think a civilization can exist without some type of police enforcement I suggest you don't even bother to read this post because you suffer from the kind of stupid that just cannot be fixed.

I didn't agree with what I saw in the video but I do know that it's a standard police hold used to control very large and very hard to control detainees.

To charge the officer with murder is ludicrous. There is no doubt in my mind that had George Floyd been a white man he would have suffered the very same fate. I don't believe for one moment that his skin color had anything to do with what eventually happened to him. I do believe that there are anarchistic elements in our society dupe the black community and use them for their own purposes having little or nothing to do with the advancement of the Black culture.
Trump has always been right about this one issue. Cultural equality will follow economic equality automatically and inexorably.

Once that happens there will no longer be a Democratic party.

Jo

Those of you who think a civilization can exist without some type of police enforcement I suggest you don't even bother to read this post because you suffer from the kind of stupid that just cannot be fixed.

I didn't agree with what I saw in the video but I do know that it's a standard police hold used to control very large and very hard to control detainees.

To charge the officer with murder is ludicrous. There is no doubt in my mind that had George Floyd been a white man he would have suffered the very same fate. I don't believe for one moment that his skin color had anything to do with what eventually happened to him. I do believe that there are anarchistic elements in our society dupe the black community and use them for their own purposes having little or nothing to do with the advancement of the Black culture.
Trump has always been right about this one issue. Cultural equality will follow economic equality automatically and inexorably.

Jo
He's dead because he was a thug. That's it.

He tried to rip off a market and he fought the police as they were putting him in the car....when you make those bad decisions bad things can happen.....I think it will eventually come out that he had an arrest warrant out on him as well.....some cops from that precinct are saying this....

There were many factors that lined up to cause George Floyd's death. He was unemployed having lost his job due to COVID-19. He was in poor health, he was a long time drug abuser and was high on fentanyl. Being high and in an agitated state and also the fact he was an enormous man made him a threat to the officers. Officer Chauvin's actions especially the length of time he used the knee hold was inexcusable and obviously led to his death.

None of those factors have anything to do with Race. But since we now live in Bizarro World, EVERYTHING has to do with Race.

Jo
He's dead because he was a thug. That's it.
Precisely.....
The NAACP refuses to get on board with the defunding and disbanding of police forces. African Americans should be asking why.

Jo

There were many factors that lined up to cause George Floyd's death. He was unemployed having lost his job due to COVID-19. He was in poor health, he was a long time drug abuser and was high on fentanyl. Being high and in an agitated state and also the fact he was an enormous man made him a threat to the officers. Officer Chauvin's actions especially the length of time he used the knee hold was inexcusable and obviously led to his death.

None of those factors have anything to do with Race. But since we now live in Bizarro World, EVERYTHING has to do with Race.
I wonder how long it will take for BLM to realize they have been completely duped by WHITE ANTIFA?

JO

Officer Chauvin's actions especially the length of time he used the knee hold was inexcusable and obviously led to his death.
My question is what led to him being so force full to begin with? The death of another man while in custody was talked about on the Inside Edition show last night and the cop responsible was arrested for it. The man with the handcuffs on was a white man who made it as clear as crystal glass that he no intention of "giving it up" which is what left the cop with no other option but to do what was done leaving me with this question. Until cuffs are allowed to be placed on a person's feet, what is supposed to be done to them when they have no desire to quit squirming like a five year old in a K-Mart store?

God bless you and those who do the job right always!!!

Holly

Jo
Remind me again of what crime he was found guilty of by a jury of his peers.

Yup, I started a thread asking where the proof of the cop’s supposed “racism” was.

Never got any answer from the leftwing freaks on this board.

Last edited:

Jo

If there was an arrest warrant out for him he was found guilty by a judge at one point or another of something.
Resisting arrest is actually a crime remains to be seen what the whole story is. I still don't think it should have been a fatal confrontation however.
So I'm not letting the officer completely off the hook here.

Jo

Several, apparently.
So there was a judge and jury on the street.
They held a trial, handed down the verdict, and carried out the execution on the street?
You really are an idiot.
He apparently had a ra[ sheet longer than your dick.
Yes one gets the distinct impression that he was a habitual offender and that there was more than likely several reasons why he was wanted for a court appearance.

Jo

Jo

Interesting - Please do share a video of a cop kneeling on the neck of a handcuffed white dude for almost 9 minutes until death . And for the record, George didn't resist arrest.

Jo

Interesting - Please do share a video of a cop kneeling on the neck of a handcuffed white dude for almost 9 minutes until death . And for the record, George didn't resist arrest.

I didn't say I liked what happened.
But the use of the knees in that manner Is nothing new.

Jo

Several, apparently.
They held a trial, handed down the verdict, and carried out the execution on the street?
You really are an idiot.
8th Amendment, bitch.
I sense you're upset. I did not kill the thug. And he was a thug.

Several, apparently.
You really are an idiot.
8th Amendment, bitch.
I sense you're upset. I did not kill the thug. And he was a thug.

You can see skin color sometimes right through the screen....lol....
I know there are a number of " Black Panther " ( I mean the Avengers guy ) wannabes here who see it as naturally wrong that any super human brutha could possibly fall victim to a physically inferior white man. Not sure how that myth got started....maybe because the NBA and the NFL are majority black?

JO

Jo
Has was in the process of BEING ARRESTED for use of COUNTERFEIT US CURRENCY. (The denomination does not matter.) He would have been booked, photographed, fingerprinted and either released on bail, released without bail, or confined until a hearing to determine a court date. He would then be tried...but he died instead.

Forum List

Back