george floyd justice in policing act

hahah yeah the racist dems being racist...and you their token plantation boy coming running to their defense.

Yes, the Dems refused to even discuss the issue....why? As you highlighted, because it was from a black man.
Is that what you are calling Scott the Token Plantation Boy, sounds about right. Tell us Slies what were the major changes that were going to come about in the bill Scott presented? I bet your dumb ass doesn't even know.

Is that what you are calling Scott the Token Plantation Boy, sounds about right. Tell us Slies what were the major changes that were going to come about in the bill Scott presented? I bet your dumb ass doesn't even know.
no that’s what i am calling you!

Your DNc plantation masters could tell you to put marbles up your butt and you would

another famous african american that escape the plantation cult of the dnc recently highlighted that…now she’s being attacked

No, I am merely highlighting what the data highlights

I n 2018, based on data from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, black people were overrepresented among persons arrested for nonfatal violent crimes (33%) and for serious nonfatal violent crimes (36%) relative to their representation in the U.S. population (13%) (table 1). 1 White people were underrepresented. White people accounted for 60% of U.S. residents but 46% of all persons arrested for rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assault, and 39% of all arrestees for nonfatal violent crimes excluding other assault. Hispanics, regardless of their race, were overrepresented among arrestees for nonfatal violent crimes excluding other assault (21%) relative to their representation in the U.S. population (18%).
So white folks committed more violent crime than black folks did. Thxs for clearing that up.
no that’s what i am calling you!

Your DNc plantation masters could tell you to put marbles up your butt and you would.
You should know about taking it up the butt, because if Trump told you to bend over your hands would be around your ankle so fast it would make your head spin.
another famous african american that escape the plantation cult of the dnc recently highlighted that…now she’s being attacked.
What?

More white folks are shot by cops than blacks.

Was Ashlie armed? Was anyone's life in danger
So white folks committed more violent crime than black folks did. Thxs for clearing that up.

You should know about taking it up the butt, because if Trump told you to bend over your hands would be around your ankle so fast it would make your head spin.

What?
1) yes there are far more white people so that makes since, but not per capita
2) hahah that’s funny
3) i guess you don’t follow the news…obviously…your plantation masters must not of given your permission to…

1) yes there are far more white people so that makes since, but not per capita
2) hahah that’s funny
3) i guess you don’t follow the news…obviously…your plantation masters must not of given your permission to…
Blacks commit more crime per capita. That one's on blacks, not on anyone else.

Which is larger 10 or 100?

No that is fact Trump Humper.

Oh I watch FOX News everyday religiously like you do.
hahaa maybe you should try listening then.

but more the fox are covering the story.

more and more folks are leaving the plantation…before you know it you’ll be the only one shoving marbles up your ass before your overseer segregation joe is telling you to

hahaa maybe you should try listening then.

but more the fox are covering the story.

more and more folks are leaving the plantation…before you know it you’ll be the only one shoving marbles up your ass before your overseer segregation joe is telling you to
Sorry it isn't having the same effect on me that it does on Trump Humpers like you. See I know bullshit when I see it. You're mad that black folks aren't going for the right wing okie doke, don't worry you will get the suckers like Uncle Ben Carson, Boot Licking Candace Owens, Uncle Tim Scott, etc.

Sorry it isn't having the same effect on me that it does on Trump Humpers like you. See I know bullshit when I see it. You're mad that black folks aren't going for the right wing okie doke, don't worry you will get the suckers like Uncle Ben Carson, Boot Licking Candace Owens, Uncle Tim Scott, etc.
hahaha i love how plantationnbiu resorts to racist attacks

most media outlets covered Nikki’s woke comments about the reality of the DNC cult and it’s blind followers like you plantation boy

See unlike you Trump Humper whores neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.
hahahh yeah yeah........sure....well I would agree your cult the Demklan, really isn't a party anymore...the Demklan you belong to his a cult

I think I hear your overseer telling you to put some marbles up your butt right now....better run along

hahahh yeah yeah........sure....well I would agree your cult the Demklan, really isn't a party anymore...the Demklan you belong to his a cult

I think I hear your overseer telling you to put some marbles up your butt right now....better run along.
That's the Republiklan party that is controlled by the Don. Have you been to Mar-A-Lago to get on your knees and pay homage to your savior or has he rejected you because you are not his type.

That's the Republiklan party that is controlled by the Don. Have you been to Mar-A-Lago to get on your knees and pay homage to your savior or has he rejected you because you are not his type.
President Trump, the man that signed the first step act to undo the damage to minorities by xiden racist 94 crime bill, Trump who created the lowest UE rate for african americans…nah the Demklan cult is all yours and your overseers segregation joe

now you better run along now…your master might be giving out his daily message on one of his propaganda networks like MSDnC, or the Cuomo News Network

Forum List

Back