🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Floyd replay in Rancho Cucamonga

They don't need to look good they need to avoid legal Jeopardy. All they need to do is stop dangerous assholes like the one in the video from using their cars as lethal weapons.

By the way the driver in the video doesn't make black people look good either.

Jo
Beat me to it; exactly.

This man cooperated with police and they shot him anyway. He had his paperwork in order and no outstanding warrants. No guns or drugs either. He`ll spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.
Irrelevant/fallacious whataboutism.

What part of him operating a deadly weapon in an illegal and dangerous fashion, and being stopped from killing people with it aren't you grasping?
It's only good when cops get shot with these guys....kinda tells you what they are.

There is zero indications that this man was any sort of dangerous criminal. We don't even know if they had a legitimate reason for pulling him over.

Black family handcuffed at gunpoint by police sues Aurora. Colorado
More whataboutism.

That something happened somewhere doesn't justify using a deadly weapon to evade the police while endangering others with your criminal conduct.

Do you understand?

Evade the cops in your car, consider yourself lucky to be alive.

People have a legitimate reason for not trusting getting pulled over.
Bullshit.
I posted a very good example as to why.
Biden's a demented rapist, child groper and career criminal.

Should all presidents thus be regarded as such?

Let go of your fantasies and get real.
He harmed no one and as I said, we don't even know at this point if they even had a legitimate reason to pull him over.
Are you insane?

Serious question.

Law enforcement is not perfect....
Derek Chauvin is in jail isn't he?
You want to live without LE? Be my guest..... You won't live very long though

Derek Chauvin is in jail because with a lot of work it was shown that many times police officers just can not be trusted with the power we give them.

By not holding the officer liable for what he did to the deaf man empowered him to believe he could taze and punch an innocent old man. They did have to fire him after that one.

Cop charged with assault used Taser on 75-year-old without warning

Idaho Springs cop fired after accused assault on 75-year-old

There is a reason people do not trust the police.

Leading local law enforcement on a 20 plus mile Chase is extremely harmful to the entire community and very very dangerous. They had no way of knowing whether or not the guy was drunk or high or even having a diabetic fit. He was apparently able to give strong indications that he had no intentions of leaving his vehicle. So he was awake and aware of what he was doing.
Another scumbag criminal trying to goad the cops into a lawsuit.

Bullshit.

Biden's a demented rapist, child groper and career criminal.

Biden has nothing to do with anything I said. I did not vote for Biden so your reply shows that like so many others your replies revolve around your cult status.

Derek Chauvin is in jail because with a lot of work it was shown that many times police officers just can not be trusted with the power we give them.

By not holding the officer liable for what he did to the deaf man empowered him to believe he could taze and punch an innocent old man. They did have to fire him after that one.

Cop charged with assault used Taser on 75-year-old without warning

Idaho Springs cop fired after accused assault on 75-year-old

There is a reason people do not trust the police.
More cherry-picked bullshit.

You're arguing like these Islamophobes who try to claim all Muslims are dangerous by presenting examples of the bad conduct of a tiny minority.

Your examples carry no more weight than some racist piece of shit using examples of violent Black criminals to justify their hatred and bigotry.

If that's what you were aiming for, congratulations.

Biden has nothing to do with anything I said.
It's an EXAMPLE of the kind of delusional/illogical thinking you're presenting here.

Your claim that cops should be seen as dangerous due to your TINY sample is as idiotic as claiming this of all presidents because of Biden.

That you don't understand this and think it's about Biden just makes you look even more ridiculous.
I did not vote for Biden so your reply shows that like so many others your replies revolve around your cult status.
^ Deeply flawed thinking.

It's an EXAMPLE of the kind of delusional/illogical thinking you're presenting here.

Your claim that cops should be seen as dangerous due to your TINY sample is as idiotic as claiming this of all presidents because of Biden.

That you don't understand this and think it's about Biden just makes you look even more ridiculous.

^ Deeply flawed thinking.

Is it me that has deeply flawed thinking or someone that posts something from 2.5 years ago trying to make some sort of point?

We've come a long ways in reforming law enforcement in the last 2.5 years. There is still a ways to go but we will get there.

Is it me that has deeply flawed thinking
Yes - indubitably.
or someone that posts something from 2.5 years ago trying to make some sort of point?
You're doing the same thing, but I agree that this thread does NOT belong in CE.
We've come a long ways in reforming law enforcement in the last 2.5 years.
I don't agree, and don't know who "we" are.

Democrats have torn the country apart - there is no "we" anymore.
There is still a ways to go but we will get there.
No we, and no clear direction.

See you just can't stop.
Irrelevant/fallacious.
Are you forced to chant this every night?
See above.

You made several comments.

I responded to them all.

You then cherry pick one reply, fail to respond to it, and instead engage in an irrelevant personal attack.

If you're tryig to destroy your credibility, you're doing a great job. :)

Irrelevant/fallacious.

See above.

You made several comments.

I responded to them all.

You then cherry pick one reply, fail to respond to it, and instead engage in an irrelevant personal attack.

If you're tryig to destroy your credibility, you're doing a great job. :)

I've long ago learned there is no way to discuss anything with members of the cults.

I've long ago learned there is no way to discuss anything with members of the cults.
I agree - hence why I don't support either criminal gang - but you're once again not replying to what I wrote, and derailing the topic with irrelevant nonsense.

I recall seeing much more sensible/on-topic replies from you in the past, but if this sort of trolling incompetence is your jam, time to add you to the Scrollpast Squad. :(

I agree - hence why I don't support either criminal gang - but you're once again not replying to what I wrote, and derailing the topic with irrelevant nonsense.

I recall seeing much more sensible/on-topic replies from you in the past, but if this sort of trolling incompetence is your jam, time to add you to the Scrollpast Squad. :(

If you are going to argue politics in a thread like this I am not going to reply to it.

Forum List

Back