🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Floyd replay in Rancho Cucamonga

If you are going to argue politics in a thread like this I am not going to reply to it.
YOU ignored my on-topic replies to troll and derail the thread with political nonsense.

I was mistaken in thinking you were someone who posted competently, but won't make this mistake again.

:)

YOU ignored my on-topic replies to troll and derail the thread with political nonsense.

I was mistaken in thinking you were someone who posted competently, but won't make this mistake again.

:)

When politics are interjected I ignore everything else.

Why are we deploying tanks to enforce traffic violations again?

Tanks? I seen no tanks. Heavily armored BIG SUV's.

My question is why TF did they take so long to get this thug out of his car and cuffed? Because he was black? Well that's just racist.

Regarding Leon Ford case:
Sure looks like those cops should be in a work prison earning money for their victim, for the rest of His life.

But killing people is what many Americans worship, as proven by their habitual justification of America's mass tortures, maimings, murders & destructions over the last 121 years proves.

In Riverside, California a Black girl was sleeping in her car in a gas station. He relatives called the police because they could not wake her up and the car was locked.

The girl had a pistol beside her for self defense, and the shit head cops murdered her by shooting into her dozens of bullets. This happened maybe 20 years ago.

Last edited:
If you think your cop hating post makes democrats look good, youre delusional.

A lot of Americans are kind of tired of abusive cops, buddy. I hate to break this to you, but destroying a man's car because he refused to pull over for a traffic violation is just dumb.

We give police the authority to subdue people trying to resist arrest. The problem in this equation is that the people defy police orders because they don't have respect for police. Many liberal judges over the years have reinforced that attitude by coddling dangerous criminals.

People don't respect the police because they abuse their authority.

...he drove for miles failing to stop and then refused to leave his car.

The local law enforcement response was perfect and smartly done.

Um, yeah, destroying a man's car over a minor traffic infraction is hardly "smart".

What part of him operating a deadly weapon in an illegal and dangerous fashion, and being stopped from killing people with it aren't you grasping?

The part where a car is a dangerous weapon. Come on... it was a traffic violation.

Law enforcement is not perfect....
Derek Chauvin is in jail isn't he?
You want to live without LE? Be my guest..... You won't live very long though

Except not really. You are presenting a false dichotomy, that we either have police who abuse their power or we live in anarchy.

You know, instead of what we SHOULD have, which is where police are held accountable when they abuse their power.

Chauvin is in jail. Darren Wilson is not. Timothy Loehmann is not. Jason van Dyke is going to get out after only three years. For every case you can name where a cop was held responsible, I can name ten where they weren't.

Now, here's the deal, police use deadly force 1000 times a year in this country. Most cases, it's ruled justified and in a lot of cases it is. You pull a gun or a knife on a cop, he is going to shoot you and be justified in doing so. Not to mention the millions of times police resolve situation without using deadly force.

But policing can't be a 99% profession, because mistakes can't be corrected.

They had this guy's license plate number, there was no reason to roll out the tanks and crush his car.

Cop haters will be cop haters. Logic, common sense and fairness be damned. There's no point in even trying to talk to bigots like this.

Except not really. You are presenting a false dichotomy, that we either have police who abuse their power or we live in anarchy.

You know, instead of what we SHOULD have, which is where police are held accountable when they abuse their power.

Chauvin is in jail. Darren Wilson is not. Timothy Loehmann is not. Jason van Dyke is going to get out after only three years. For every case you can name where a cop was held responsible, I can name ten where they weren't.

Now, here's the deal, police use deadly force 1000 times a year in this country. Most cases, it's ruled justified and in a lot of cases it is. You pull a gun or a knife on a cop, he is going to shoot you and be justified in doing so. Not to mention the millions of times police resolve situation without using deadly force.

But policing can't be a 99% profession, because mistakes can't be corrected.

They had this guy's license plate number, there was no reason to roll out the tanks and crush his car.
Wrong.... And your expectations of 100% are insanity. First of all the response was appropriate.... Your bugaboo criticisms of over-force are merely a back door attack on what real law and order should look like. Once a person fails to stop...the possibilities and probabilities are exponential and preemptive policing is completely within the bounds of reasonable and necessary reaction to that. To take a 3,000 pound machine out of the equation you use two 8,000 pound machines....to make an extraction of a full grown man who may be armed and uncooperative....you first neutralize resistance then you supply the necessary man power to safely subdue someone who may be physically imposing....and to do it without injury requires enough of that man power to make sure the subject cannot get the upper hand. This a protection for that subject....not an oppression.

This was done exactly right

No Al Sharpton shakedown here folks.

Jo

Why the fuck were they used heavily armored BIG SUV's for a traffic infraction?

It wasn't a traffic infraction. It started out that way. Like the first 30 seconds. But didn't end that way. Turns out it was hours long stand off.

DO NOT make out like any traffic stop is just a simple traffic stop. There's a LOT of cops are shot during traffic stop. And to be honest bro, letting this dude sit in his car for that long, is being EXTREMELY patient by the police.

Last edited:
Deadly weapon.

Read the article again.

The perp's lucky he's not dead.
I can see how this went down...

The Chase went on for miles and the Local Chief Knew this would end in a "George Floyd" type extraction....you can be damn sure
the officers radioed back in that they were chasing a black man....big red flag right off the bat for the officers.
So he did the smart thing. He took his officers out of the equation and dealt with this thing for what it actually was...
a form of Urban Terrorism. By using the highly trained and equipped response team he:

1.) Ensured the automobile could not be used against anyone or to continue to run away...
2.) Ensured that none of his officers would be shot or injured.....
3.) Ensured that no matter how formidable the "Extractee" may have been there was more than enough man power to make damn good and sure he couldn't mount any kind of meaningful physical resistance... ( this is actually a protection to the idiot in the car too by making sure that the non Leathal force was adequate to control the subject ).

Well and smartly done all around.... and no disciplined police officers in fear of losing their jobs or going to jail.

JO

I can see how this went down...

The Chase went on for miles and the Local Chief Knew this would end in a "George Floyd" type extraction....you can be damn sure
the officers radioed back in that they were chasing a black man....big red flag right off the bat for the officers.
So he did the smart thing. He took his officers out of the equation and dealt with this thing for what it actually was...
a form of Urban Terrorism. By using the highly trained and equipped response team he:

1.) Ensured the automobile could not be used against anyone or to continue to run away...
2.) Ensured that none of his officers would be shot or injured.....
3.) Ensured that no matter how formidable the "Extractee" may have been there was more than enough man power to make damn good and sure he couldn't mount any kind of meaningful physical resistance... ( this is actually a protection to the idiot in the car too ).

Well and smartly done all around.... and no disciplined police officers in fear of losing their jobs or going to jail.

JO

And making sure there was no frivolous lawsuits to follow. Saving the local tax payers and the city a TON of money.

Forum List

Back