George Floyd's Niece Shot

So with that huge settlement they are still living in the same hood.? No one ever accused them of being very smart

His history of being arrested, convicted, and jailed for criminal acts is a matter of public record.

Court documents show that Floyd was arrested nine times for charges including four charges of drug possession and distribution, two theft charges, one illegal trespass, one charge of failure to identify to a police officer and one aggravated robbery.

PolitiFact - A post exaggerates George Floyd’s criminal history

Sounds like he had a drug problem.

Chavin didn't know if he was guilty or not.

Court documents show that Floyd was arrested nine times for charges including four charges of drug possession and distribution, two theft charges, one illegal trespass, one charge of failure to identify to a police officer and one aggravated robbery.

PolitiFact - A post exaggerates George Floyd’s criminal history

Sounds like he had a drug problem.

Chavin didn't know if he was guilty or not.

That there is a source which overstated/exaggerated George Floyd's criminal history does not, in any way, refute his genuine criminal history.

This creature was a piece of shit, and society is better for it having been put down.

how do you know he was a criminal?
Holding a gun to a preggie woman to rob her is usually a sign......drugs, counterfeit money, refusing to be arrested etc....

but we know you dont like the truth so will continue to ignore them.

I was wondering who would be trashy enough to say something like this. You never disappoint me Mike.
Says the low life filth that's worships criminal scum. When Floyd died I hope it was super painful for his stinking to roid ass. That cops knee should get a medal.

Houston is an urban Dem-run shithole. Aren't they all?
Who gives a shit what you think Meathead? Post some factual information or you’re nothing more than a tik toker looking for attention on here. This happened in Houston, not in Floyd’s neighborhood like one poster said and not because of the defund shit like another said. That’s 3 strikes in this thread of retards.

And the cycle continues for another year. And another year after that. And another decade. And another.....
I wonder if the shooter was a fentanyl addicted black man like George's niece's uncle was? Whaddaya think? I noticed the article is extremely sparse on the details of the perpetrator. I wonder why that is? If they didn't know who he was why didn't they just say an unknown perp? Hell I'm surprised they didn't at least infer that it was racially motivated. There's only one reason I can think of why they didn't.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what you think Meathead? Post some factual information or you’re nothing more than a tik toker looking for attention on here. This happened in Houston, not in Floyd’s neighborhood like one poster said and not because of the defund shit like another said. That’s 3 strikes in this thread of retards.
Yes in a democrat-run neighborhood again. I mean the story is getting pretty old. Has for your question who gives a shiy what he thinks I give a shit..... Maybe even one and a half.

I "think" Houston's a Dem-run shithole?! I think you're an asshole and I suppose you could argue that that's my opinion, but Houston being a Dem-run shithole?

Yes in a democrat-run neighborhood again. I mean the story is getting pretty old. Has for your question who gives a shiy what he thinks I give a shit..... Maybe even one and a half.
Murder rates in red states are off the charts higher than blue states. Another example in this thread. Red states can’t run safe places. The rural crime rates are higher in red states than blue. We have a thread on this.

Forum List

Back