George Lopez pisses on Trump's star in Hollywood

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it, The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else."

"I think that the guy is lazy, and it's probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

-Drumpf

Trump having a star, means no one thought he was a racist, before he became a Republican candidate.
Lots of people thought he was a racist before he became a repub. Me included.

Like who?

He was sued by the government for racial discrimination of African American tenants.

Those were his father's properties

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias

He also insisted Mar-a-Lago admit members regardless of race or religion, unlike other country clubs in the Palm Beach area which were strictly WASPY.

Trump was part of it. Trump even admitted as much during one the Presidential debates.

His woman Omarosa straddles a line to say he is "racial" but not racist. It's basically her way of saying he doesn't understand racial sensitivity, but is blatant about his racial bias.

No words. Other then this is why people are leaving the Democrat party in droves.

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people. Anybody with a conciousness left wouldn't even want to be a part of these scum bags ,

Even those who can't stand Obama never stooped to the levels of these grown adults who are about as mature as a six year old . In some ways a six year old is more grown up than you Trump hating idiots.

Hurray for George Lopez. The infantile mind of Drumpf is on full display.

Trump is nowhere in the OP liar. It's all about disrespectful scum like you, and how they break the law.

Trump having a star, means no one thought he was a racist, before he became a Republican candidate.

Like who?

He was sued by the government for racial discrimination of African American tenants.

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias

He also insisted Mar-a-Lago admit members regardless of race or religion, unlike other country clubs in the Palm Beach area which were strictly WASPY.

Trump was part of it. Trump even admitted as much during one the Presidential debates.

His woman Omarosa straddles a line to say he is "racial" but not racist. It's basically her way of saying he doesn't understand racial sensitivity, but is blatant about his racial bias.

While there is no evidence that Mr. Trump personally set the rental policies at his father’s properties, he was on hand while they were in place, working out of a cubicle in Trump Management’s Brooklyn offices as early as the summer of 1968.

Then and now, Mr. Trump has steadfastly denied any awareness of any discrimination at Trump properties. While Mr. Trump declined to be interviewed for this article, his general counsel, Alan Garten, said in a statement that there was “no merit to the allegations.” And there has been no suggestion of racial bias toward prospective residents in the luxury housing that Mr. Trump focused on as his career took off in Manhattan in the 1980s.

No words. Other then this is why people are leaving the Democrat party in droves.

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people. Anybody with a conciousness left wouldn't even want to be a part of these scum bags ,

Even those who can't stand Obama never stooped to the levels of these grown adults who are about as mature as a six year old . In some ways a six year old is more grown up than you Trump hating idiots.

Hurray for George Lopez. The infantile mind of Drumpf is on full display.

Trump is nowhere in the OP liar. It's all about disrespectful scum like you, and how they break the law.

Fuck Drumpf. I was responding to a post that mentioned the idiot. If you dont like that then tell Mindofwar not to mention him.

Prog-loons urinating in public is yet another compelling reason to just: #WalkAway.

Like who?

While there is no evidence that Mr. Trump personally set the rental policies at his father’s properties, he was on hand while they were in place, working out of a cubicle in Trump Management’s Brooklyn offices as early as the summer of 1968.

Then and now, Mr. Trump has steadfastly denied any awareness of any discrimination at Trump properties. While Mr. Trump declined to be interviewed for this article, his general counsel, Alan Garten, said in a statement that there was “no merit to the allegations.” And there has been no suggestion of racial bias toward prospective residents in the luxury housing that Mr. Trump focused on as his career took off in Manhattan in the 1980s.
You still havent proven that the only time people thought he was racist is when he became a repub candidate. There are too many articles of evidence to the contrary.

I can't stand Trump, but I hope this jerk got arrested for pissing in public, whatever they call it.

Actually the video was pixelated, so he could have been pouring a bottle of water. Which I suspect.

Considering how much the Progs celebrate public urination and defecation, he peed.

He also said he didnt want Black people counting his money because they were inherently lazy.

That's an unsubstantiated rumor

Did Donald Trump really say those things?
Nope. Drumpf verified it all as being true. He told playboy in 1997 that what Odonnel wrote was true.

And you have a source to support that, right? LOL, no, of course you don't.

I noticed you conveniently forgot to address his racist actions towards the Central Park 5 which pretty much convinced most Blacks he was a racist.

Sounds more like a pompous ass who simply can't admit he was wrong. You seem to think that anything negative that happens to a brown person is solely because of their skin color.

Opinion | Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five

Like who?

Trump ADMITTED in the debate he was part of it.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."

Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

I love how he says he was "Very Young." He was 27... that's not "Very young."

Like who?

You still havent proven that the only time people thought he was racist is when he became a repub candidate. There are too many articles of evidence to the contrary.

I don't have to prove it. You were the one who claimed "lot of people did." The onus isn't on me to prove a negative.

I don't have to prove it. You were the one who claimed "lot of people did." The onus isn't on me to prove a negative.
Yeah you do have to prove it. You were the one that made the claim no one thought he was a racist until he ran. He didnt run in 1989 when I and millions of others thought he was a racist.

Like who?

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."

I'm not excusing his complacency. I'm pointing out that this was his father's company. He has no record of doing this on his own ventures.

Like who?

At least we know the government thought he was a racist.

Yeah you do have to prove it. You were the one that made the claim no one thought he was a racist until he ran. He didnt run in 1989 when I and millions of others thought he was a racist.

No, I didn't. I actually never said that.

He also said he didnt want Black people counting his money because they were inherently lazy.

That's an unsubstantiated rumor

Did Donald Trump really say those things?
Nope. Drumpf verified it all as being true. He told playboy in 1997 that what Odonnel wrote was true.

And you have a source to support that, right? LOL, no, of course you don't.

I noticed you conveniently forgot to address his racist actions towards the Central Park 5 which pretty much convinced most Blacks he was a racist.

Sounds more like a pompous ass who simply can't admit he was wrong. You seem to think that anything negative that happens to a brown person is solely because of their skin color.

Opinion | Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five
Its freely available in the playboy interview.

Now youre deflecting because I proved Drumpf was thought of as a racist long before he ran for office.

Forum List

Back