George Lopez pisses on Trump's star in Hollywood

Those were his father's properties

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias

He also insisted Mar-a-Lago admit members regardless of race or religion, unlike other country clubs in the Palm Beach area which were strictly WASPY.

Trump was part of it. Trump even admitted as much during one the Presidential debates.

His woman Omarosa straddles a line to say he is "racial" but not racist. It's basically her way of saying he doesn't understand racial sensitivity, but is blatant about his racial bias.

While there is no evidence that Mr. Trump personally set the rental policies at his father’s properties, he was on hand while they were in place, working out of a cubicle in Trump Management’s Brooklyn offices as early as the summer of 1968.

Then and now, Mr. Trump has steadfastly denied any awareness of any discrimination at Trump properties. While Mr. Trump declined to be interviewed for this article, his general counsel, Alan Garten, said in a statement that there was “no merit to the allegations.” And there has been no suggestion of racial bias toward prospective residents in the luxury housing that Mr. Trump focused on as his career took off in Manhattan in the 1980s.
You still havent proven that the only time people thought he was racist is when he became a repub candidate. There are too many articles of evidence to the contrary.

I don't have to prove it. You were the one who claimed "lot of people did." The onus isn't on me to prove a negative.
Yeah you do have to prove it. You were the one that made the claim no one thought he was a racist until he ran. He didnt run in 1989 when I and millions of others thought he was a racist.
In everyone of your bullshit racist rants, you never fail to take what someone has posted and twist it around to claim they said something else. You are big lying troll.

Trump was part of it. Trump even admitted as much during one the Presidential debates.

His woman Omarosa straddles a line to say he is "racial" but not racist. It's basically her way of saying he doesn't understand racial sensitivity, but is blatant about his racial bias.

While there is no evidence that Mr. Trump personally set the rental policies at his father’s properties, he was on hand while they were in place, working out of a cubicle in Trump Management’s Brooklyn offices as early as the summer of 1968.

Then and now, Mr. Trump has steadfastly denied any awareness of any discrimination at Trump properties. While Mr. Trump declined to be interviewed for this article, his general counsel, Alan Garten, said in a statement that there was “no merit to the allegations.” And there has been no suggestion of racial bias toward prospective residents in the luxury housing that Mr. Trump focused on as his career took off in Manhattan in the 1980s.
You still havent proven that the only time people thought he was racist is when he became a repub candidate. There are too many articles of evidence to the contrary.

I don't have to prove it. You were the one who claimed "lot of people did." The onus isn't on me to prove a negative.
Yeah you do have to prove it. You were the one that made the claim no one thought he was a racist until he ran. He didnt run in 1989 when I and millions of others thought he was a racist.

No, I didn't. I actually never said that.
You supported the notion, argued against my proof all which is basically the same as saying it.

I noticed you conveniently forgot to address his racist actions towards the Central Park 5 which pretty much convinced most Blacks he was a racist.

Enlighten us please. Who the hell is the Central Park 5, and why should anyone care?

He also said he didnt want Black people counting his money because they were inherently lazy.

That's an unsubstantiated rumor

Did Donald Trump really say those things?
Nope. Drumpf verified it all as being true. He told playboy in 1997 that what Odonnel wrote was true.

And you have a source to support that, right? LOL, no, of course you don't.

I noticed you conveniently forgot to address his racist actions towards the Central Park 5 which pretty much convinced most Blacks he was a racist.

Sounds more like a pompous ass who simply can't admit he was wrong. You seem to think that anything negative that happens to a brown person is solely because of their skin color.

Opinion | Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five
Its freely available in the playboy interview.

Now youre deflecting because I proved Drumpf was thought of as a racist long before he ran for office.
All you prove is that you approve of indecent exposure and other crimes committed by lib scum and are a racist liar.

He was sued by the government for racial discrimination of African American tenants.

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias

He also insisted Mar-a-Lago admit members regardless of race or religion, unlike other country clubs in the Palm Beach area which were strictly WASPY.

Trump ADMITTED in the debate he was part of it.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."

Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

I love how he says he was "Very Young." He was 27... that's not "Very young."

I'm not excusing his complacency. I'm pointing out that this was his father's company. He has no record of doing this on his own ventures.

You mean his complicity.

He also said he didnt want Black people counting his money because they were inherently lazy.

Nope. Drumpf verified it all as being true. He told playboy in 1997 that what Odonnel wrote was true.

Sounds more like a pompous ass who simply can't admit he was wrong. You seem to think that anything negative that happens to a brown person is solely because of their skin color.

Now youre deflecting because I proved Drumpf was thought of as a racist long before he ran for office.

So you should have no problem providing the source.

I do have a problem. I'm not inclined to provide further proof people thought Drumpf was a racist before he ran when I already proved it.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."

I'm not excusing his complacency. I'm pointing out that this was his father's company. He has no record of doing this on his own ventures.

You mean his complicity.

No, I meant complancency. He had a father who was a bigot, sadly quite common in those days, and he pretty much stood by and let him be.

I do have a problem. I'm not inclined to provide further proof people thought Drumpf was a racist before he ran when I already proved it.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof. All you have proven time and time again is that you are full of hot air and have way too high an opinion of yourself.

You mean his complicity.

No, I meant complancency. He had a father who was a bigot, sadly quite common in those days, and he pretty much stood by and let him be.

No, he sat by and followed his father's orders. If he knew they were wrong that's called complicity. If he didn't understand they were wrong, that means he is a racist.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof. All you have proven time and time again is that you are full of hot air and have way too high an opinion of yourself.
Its not anecdotal. The government, the author of the book, and Blacks nation wide thought Drumpf was a racist long before he ran. You lose.

If it were a crime to b "racist", you'd be doing time. Good thing we are free to hate anyone we want, for any reason.

No words. Other then this is why people are leaving the Democrat party in droves.

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people. Anybody with a conciousness left wouldn't even want to be a part of these scum bags ,

Even those who can't stand Obama never stooped to the levels of these grown adults who are about as mature as a six year old . In some ways a six year old is more grown up than you Trump hating idiots.

You know he used a water bottle, right?

His genitals are blurred out. I seriously doubt he really pissed. Let's not be silly.
Uh...Its George Lopez. I wouldnt put much past him. Looks like you were right though.

George Lopez pretends to urinate on Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

Yep. I figured as much when I saw it was pixelated.

>> In the footage, Lopez, 57, clad in a black suit and tie, can be seen telling a man to record him from behind. He then tilts the bottle forward and empties it as he leans his head back. <<​

Of course the OP lines up to buy Tweeter Fake News, and she'll take the hook, line and sinker too, thank you very much.

The question is --- we don't yet know --- when he did this gag did he imitate the voice of a Russian prostitute? :eusa_think:
No the first time the OP has believed whatever her sources tell her to believe. She's well groomed to believe it all.

If it were a crime to b "racist", you'd be doing time. Good thing we are free to hate anyone we want, for any reason.
I didnt say it was a crime to be racist you idiot. I said people thought Drumpf was a racist before he ran for office. Are you drunk or are you stupid?

His genitals are blurred out. I seriously doubt he really pissed. Let's not be silly.
Uh...Its George Lopez. I wouldnt put much past him. Looks like you were right though.

George Lopez pretends to urinate on Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

Yep. I figured as much when I saw it was pixelated.

>> In the footage, Lopez, 57, clad in a black suit and tie, can be seen telling a man to record him from behind. He then tilts the bottle forward and empties it as he leans his head back. <<​

Of course the OP lines up to buy Tweeter Fake News, and she'll take the hook, line and sinker too, thank you very much.

The question is --- we don't yet know --- when he did this gag did he imitate the voice of a Russian prostitute? :eusa_think:
No the first time the OP has believed whatever her sources tell her to believe. She's well groomed to believe it all.

Nope but this might be the first time the OP has posted something that didn't involve the apocalypse.

Enlighten us please. Who the hell is the Central Park 5, and why should anyone care?
People should care because it shows a pattern to Drumpfs racist actions prior to him running for office. If you dont know who the Central Park 5 is then you have some research to do.

Forum List

Back