George Lopez pisses on Trump's star in Hollywood

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people.

Respect must also be earned, and Donald deserves none. The problem here isn't a question of respecting others, its about respecting yourself. This says more about George Lopez than it says about anyone else.

When it comes to POTUS you respect the office, even if you don’t respect the person in that office.

Nobody pissed on, or pretended to piss on, the office. This guy did however pretend to piss on the person, or a symbol associated with the person. A symbol, we might add, that isn't related to the office at all.

As the rest of your post made no coherent sense I can't tell what your point is anyway.

His point is George Lopez is a shit stained Hemorrhoid, who bitches about racism when the shit stain makes more money than 95% of the Country.
Aww, did Lopez huwt your widdle feewings? :itsok:

Old George saved his best material for last.
At that point he should have been arrested. The video is evidence of indecent exposure, and the destruction of private or public property.
For exposing a bottle of water??

Damn, you rightards are nuts. :cuckoo:

Your scraping the bottom of the barrel, move on moron ,Hilary lost.
1-photo-u1.jpg d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

Old George saved his best material for last.
At that point he should have been arrested. The video is evidence of indecent exposure, and the destruction of private or public property.
For exposing a bottle of water??

Damn, you rightards are nuts. :cuckoo:

Your scraping the bottom of the barrel, move on moron ,Hilary lost.
View attachment 205052 View attachment 205053
LOLOL

What, on Earth, does that have to do with idiots calling for Lopez’s arrest for exposing a bottle of water?? :dunno:

If there isn't one thing I have learned from Mexicans, modesty isn't their strong suit. Mexican men pee wherever they are. In front of children or little old ladies, they don't care. George Lopez has a star on Hollywood Blvd, too. I have a sudden urge to dump a truckload of fertilizer on that exact spot. Ya know, because its Bullsh*t.

The sad thing is that hellywood plays his dum show on the Nickelodeon channels where kids watch this idiot. I hope he feels proud of his antics when thinking about his children followers on the Nickelodeon network. What an idiot.

QUOTE="Pogo, post: 20366637, member: 41527"]
The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people.

Respect must also be earned, and Donald deserves none. The problem here isn't a question of respecting others, its about respecting yourself. This says more about George Lopez than it says about anyone else.

When it comes to POTUS you respect the office, even if you don’t respect the person in that office.

Nobody pissed on, or pretended to piss on, the office. This guy did however pretend to piss on the person, or a symbol associated with the person. A symbol, we might add, that isn't related to the office at all.

As the rest of your post made no coherent sense I can't tell what your point is anyway.

His point is George Lopez is a shit stained Hemorrhoid, who bitches about racism when the shit stain makes more money than 95% of the Country.

Do you work for a billboard company, Pinkie? Then keep it at work.

Nothing about pouring a bottle of water can possibly construe anything about "racism". All humans drink, and are made of, water, regardless of their race.

But since you bring it up what do you think about how much money Rump makes? You know, while simultaneously bitching about "Mexicans" and "Muslims" and women (always in terms of "blood") and reporters who won't lie for him and "duh eebil media" and "the people of Iowa" and "Canada burning the White House" and "fire the sumbitches" and anybody who dares to report what he actually said?

Ok, small Dinky. Hilary lost ,get on the Trump train to success or just wallow in your self pity.
View attachment 204978 View attachment 204977
[/QUOTE]

Pogo's Law, literally writ large.
Poster can't handle the point, desperately hunts around for something to change the topic to.
And in his own desperation to scream ME ME ME he fucks up the quote nest. Quote triggers don't handle BIG BAD BOLD ME ME ME fonts well.

You lose.

If there isn't one thing I have learned from Mexicans, modesty isn't their strong suit. Mexican men pee wherever they are. In front of children or little old ladies, they don't care. George Lopez has a star on Hollywood Blvd, too. I have a sudden urge to dump a truckload of fertilizer on that exact spot. Ya know, because its Bullsh*t.

I understand they also employ a lot of blanket generalization fallacies, using stuff that never happened as a point of departure.

No modesty by exposing a bottle of water, eh?

Tsk tsk. A bottle of water with no clothes on? :nono:

What in the hell are you talking about?

Tsk tsk. A bottle of water with no clothes on? :nono:
Did I miss something? George Lopez pulled his pants down and was pee shy so he used Perrier instead? What a fine point I missed.

Last edited:

I understand they also employ a lot of blanket generalization fallacies, using stuff that never happened as a point of departure.
You understand WHO employs blanket generalizations? Careful now, that cuts many ways.

You understand WHO employs blanket generalizations? Careful now, that cuts many ways.

Yeah. You just did. In the post I quoted.

Hard to believe I actually had to spell that out....

Forum List

Back