George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

Grew up in a Puerto Rican neighborhood? Arrested with Mandela? With his state of mind Biden could probably pass a lie detector but it doesn't mean he is telling the truth.

I didn't say exact so first off, thanks for lying about the posts, proves who you really are.

I did - both lied about their academic achievements.

Biden didn't have an academic scholarship and wasn't even close to having the grades for one. He got a financial needs half-scholarship that was a political favor.

Biden didn't graduate at the top of his class, but in fact in the bottom 15%

He lied about his academic achievements - just as Santos does.

Same act - among decent folk, same consequence. But democrats demand the double standard.

George Santos is a current, newsworthy

George Santos.

Joe Biden is resident, fucktard.

VERY current.

You Nazis are just a bunch of hypocrites who judge others purely based on your Reich. You have no ethics, no standards, no moral code - only your filthy Reich.

Trump claimed he was top of his class too. He wasn’t.

Trump never made such a claim - you're lying.

You have no knowledge of his class ranking - more lies from you.

That’s the exact same lie.

If Trump had made it - but as noted - you're flat out lying - you're a Nazi - it's what you do.

Claiming you graduated from a school you never went to is a far greater lie. Not to mention that this is just the tip of the pathological lying from George Santos.

Claiming an academic scholarship is right up there.

But I agree Santos should resign - the day after Biden does.

The only one defending academic lies is you - because the Reich is the only thing you care about.

Santos should resign for engaging in academic dishonesty - the day after Biden does.

You Nazis are nothing, if not hypocritical frauds...
761vvv.jpg

761vzu.jpg

75val6.jpg
Biden lied about his jobs...said he drove a semi ..nope...said he was offered a job with an Idaho lumber company ...nope

Biden lied about the man who his first wife pulled out in front of and caused the accident that killed her...ruining a good man's reputation.

Biden plagiarized speeches and lied about his background while doing so.

Biden lies about being a devout Catholic while supporting abortion.

Biden lied about his house burning down with his wife in it...never happened.

Biden lied about visiting the Pittsburg Synagogue...sorry, this too is a lie.

Biden claimed his son Beau was killed in action...totally false.

Biden lied about "being raised in a Puerto Rican community"...nope.

Biden claimed he was arrested at a Civil Rights march... negative.

Biden lied about being arrested in South Africa while meeting Mandela...survey says...didn't happen.

Biden falsely stated he travel 17,000 miles with Chinese leader Xi...a whopper that earned him a BOTTOMLESS Pinocchio.

Biden claimed he presented his uncle a purple heart, which the uncle refused...the lie detector determined THAT is a lie.

Biden lied about being the first in his family to go to college...

Biden lied about getting a scholarship...

Biden lied about having three degrees...

Biden lied about being a college professor...

Biden lies and lies and lies and lies...for 50 years he has lied over and over...

And the same people in this very thread who are ranting and harping over this nobody lying are the same people who elected a serial liar president.

So fucking spare me your faux indignation and fake outrage. Stick that shit directly up your hypocritical asses and pound sand.

When you demand BIDEN resign I'll believe you're actual serious people.

Last edited:
What is a "Trump's democrat asskisser"?

Where were you, Nazi fuck?

Are you upset that you didn't get to murder unarmed veterans?
Where was I? I wasen't at the Capital threatening the lives of Congress & a V.P. you asswipe. Veterans? 99.9% of Veterans respect the Contitution which the few lowlifes who showd up on Jan.6 don't you pile of shit.

Btw, Trump lost. Enjoy that shit sanwich, blower.

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign, or they ALL stay!

MORAL EQUIVALENCY FAIL!! BIGLgeorge santos trump liar comparison.jpgY & HUGELY

Biden lied about his jobs...said he drove a semi ..nope...said he was offered a job with an Idaho lumber company ...nope

Biden lied about the man who his first wife pulled out in front of and caused the accident that killed her...ruining a good man's reputation.

Biden plagiarized speeches and lied about his background while doing so.

Biden lies about being a devout Catholic while supporting abortion.

Biden lied about his house burning down with his wife in it...never happened.

Biden lied about visiting the Pittsburg Synagogue...sorry, this too is a lie.

Biden claimed his son Beau was killed in action...totally false.

Biden lied about "being raised in a Puerto Rican community"...nope.

Biden claimed he was arrested at a Civil Rights march... negative.

Biden lied about being arrested in South Africa while meeting Mandela...survey says...didn't happen.

Biden falsely stated he travel 17,000 miles with Chinese leader Xi...a whopper that earned him a BOTTOMLESS Pinocchio.

Biden claimed he presented his uncle a purple heart, which the uncle refused...the lie detector determined THAT is a lie.

Biden lied about being the first in his family to go to college...

Biden lied about getting a scholarship...

Biden lied about having three degrees...

Biden lied about being a college professor...

Biden lies and lies and lies and lies...for 50 years he has lied over and over...

And the same people in this very thread who are ranting and harping over this nobody lying are the same people who elected a serial liar president.

So fucking spare me your faux indignation and fake outrage. Stick that shit directly up your hypocritical asses and pound sand.

When you demand BIDEN resign I'll believe you're actual serious people.
actually this is bs lol

ex:

What's True
Biden has at least twice publicly stated or suggested that the driver of the truck that struck his wife's vehicle, killing her and the couple's daughter, had been drinking, even though the driver was not charged with drunken driving (or any other infraction suggesting fault on his part).

What's False
No definitive evidence exists to prove or rule out whether the other driver had been drinking, and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was reportedly prevalent among the local community and not something Biden simply made up on his own.

Where was I? I wasen't at the Capital threatening the lives of Congress & a V.P. you asswipe.

No one was, Nazi.

People were there protesting a stolen election and some knuckleheads rioted.

Veterans? 99.9% of Veterans respect the Contitution

Hey Nazi - the right to protest is in the Constitution,

which the few lowlifes who showd up on Jan.6 don't you pile of shit.

The lowlifes are you fucking Nazis.

Btw, Trump lost. Enjoy that shit sanwich, blower.

Trump lost what?

You seditionist scum ended the 4th Amendment and came up with nothing but shit...

No one was, Nazi.

People were there protesting a stolen election and some knuckleheads rioted.

Hey Nazi - the right to protest is in the Constitution,

The lowlifes are you fucking Nazis.

Trump lost what?

You seditionist scum ended the 4th Amendment and came up with nothing but shit...
1) Hang Mike Pence

2) The Trump Crowd that went to the Capitol, tried stealing the election. They failed. Many have went to jail. More to follow

3) Confusing rioting with protest? Sound like ANTIFA, PROUD BOYS, OATH KEEPERS

4) NAZIS Supported Trump

5) Trump Lost Bigly! The Big Guy beat The Former Guy

There are restrictions, ya lyin' nazi.
correct: "The First Amendment protects your right to assemble and express your views through protest. However, police and other government officials are allowed to place certain narrow restrictions on the exercise of speech rights."

actually this is bs lol

ex:

What's True
Biden has at least twice publicly stated or suggested that the driver of the truck that struck his wife's vehicle, killing her and the couple's daughter, had been drinking, even though the driver was not charged with drunken driving (or any other infraction suggesting fault on his part).

What's False
No definitive evidence exists to prove or rule out whether the other driver had been drinking, and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was reportedly prevalent among the local community and not something Biden simply made up on his own.

Ohh look, a Nazi liar - we were short on those around here..

Forum List

Back