George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

and Trump refused to do anything when his mob broke into the Capitol and wanted to hang Mike Pence. Court cases show what the leaders of the mobs thought and meant to do on what they said were orders from Trump.

Trump Reminds me of Charlie Manson "I didn't kill anybody!"

He 100% should resign but sadly he does have this argument to fall back on.

He took it to another level but I have often argued that anything you will not hold your politician to will only get worse with the next.

A majority of politicians lie to get votes.

Santos didn't take it "to another level" at all. In fact, Santos' fibs were quite innocent compared to the lies told by others.

I'd rather have a politician lie about his sexual preferences or religion, rather than have him lie about supporting Obamacare Repeal or raising taxes.

Those kinds of lies are a lot worse, wouldn't you agree?

Santos didn't take it "to another level" at all. In fact, Santos' fibs were quite innocent compared to the lies told by others.

I'd rather have a politician lie about his sexual preferences or religion, rather than have him lie about supporting Obamacare Repeal or raising taxes.

He lied and exploited his mothers death.

george santos trump liar comparison.jpg

and Trump refused to do anything when his mob broke into the Capitol and wanted to hang Mike Pence. Court cases show what the leaders of the mobs thought and meant to do on what they said were orders from Trump.

Trump Reminds me of Charlie Manson "I didn't kill anybody!"

Trump should have picked up a broom and driven them out...

:lmao:

Fucking Nazis....

It's only wrong when Republicans do it.

Hypocrisy fail...
Not all lies are equal. Think of killing -- why do we have degrees of charges and sentences for manslaughter, and degrees of charges and sentences for murder? Things are not equal. I'm not being a hypocrite, whereas you're engaging in a failed moral equivalency in order to apologize for a fabricator in the extreme

Not all lies are equal.

Two lies about academic credentials.

The difference?

A (D) after one name - but for you - that's ALL the difference.
Think of killing -- why do we have degrees of charges and sentences for manslaughter, and degrees of charges and sentences for murder? Things are not equal. I'm not being a hypocrite, whereas you're engaging in a failed moral equivalency in order to apologize for a fabricator in the extreme

YAWN

You're a hypocrite - fact.

If not for double standards...

Yeah. GOD forbid someone take the higher road, raise the standard, exhibit some level, however small, of integrity. By all means, keep the sack of shit, because the other side has sacks of shit just about the same size...

Yeah. GOD forbid someone take the higher road, raise the standard, exhibit some level, however small, of integrity. By all means, keep the sack of shit, because the other side has sacks of shit just about the same size...

It's ALWAYS the GOP that should take the hit - NEVER - not even ONCE will the fascists expel anyone.

Fuck that.

Forum List

Back