George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

Right. You're a fucking liar - we get it.

No one tried to hang Mike Pence, Herr Himmler - and if they had, you vermin would have helped.

2) The Trump Crowd that went to the Capitol, tried stealing the election. They failed. Many have went to jail. More to follow

I mean, they spoke against your Reich - that isn't allowed - Seig Heil.
3) Confusing rioting with protest? Sound like ANTIFA, PROUD BOYS, OATH KEEPERS

Nothing you Nazis hate more than those who keep their oath to defend the Constitution you're waging civil war against.

4) NAZIS Supported Trump

I didn't see you or your fellow democrats supporting Trump, I saw you vermin spend 4 years engaging in treason with one coup attempt after another.

5) Trump Lost Bigly! The Big Guy beat The Former Guy

Yep, Bought and Paid for got 60 million votes from living, legal, registered Americans...

Last edited:
Republicans don't like liars.

Joe Biden doesn't have that problem, because all democrats are liars and embrace their own.

LOLOL

Yeah, that's why the vast majority of them voted for Trump multiple times.

What a dumbfucking lyin's nazi you are.

No one tried to hang Mike Pence, Herr Himmler - and if they had, you vermin would have helped.

Nothing you Nazis hate more than those who keep their oath to defend the Constitution you're waging civil war against.

I didn't see you or your fellow democrats supporting Trump, I saw you vermin spend 4 years engaging in treason with one coup attempt after another.

Yep, Bought and Paid for got 60 million votes from living, legal, registered Americans...

:cuckoo:

correct: "The First Amendment protects your right to assemble and express your views through protest. However, police and other government officials are allowed to place certain narrow restrictions on the exercise of speech rights."

Such as party affiliation.

In this case the STASI placed the restriction that any protest against the Reich is forbidden and will be severely punished.

reply was in response to your denying the insurrectionist rioters were threatening the lives of Congress & a V.P.

reply was in response to your denying the insurrectionist rioters were threatening the lives of Congress & a V.P.

No one was threatened until one of the palace guards summarily executed a protestor.

Pence was never threatened - unless this was a threat against Trump by your Reich?

1672784892390.png

Black Lives Matter protesters put Trump effigy in a GUILLOTINE outside White House (thesun.co.uk)

I know, that's different, because Seig Heil.

Forum List

Back