George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

LOLOLOL

Misinformation??

It's in that photo, ya flamin' idiot. You can see Trump speaking.

rotfl-gif.288736
Where?

Well, you see the banner on the right?

Fuckwad took a stock photoshop from the hate site that runs him, and pasted it in...

I did no such thing, ya lyin' nazi.

I copied the monitor from the original image, made it bigger, pasted it to the right of the monitor, and drew circles around both to highlight it. And I did that because you cried you couldn't see it because you're blind AND stupid. Still, here's the original, Trump can still be seen in the monitors...

original.jpg

People want a politician to resign because they found out he lied...?

1672947091339.png

1672947151215.png

TrumpLaugh.jpg

The Grifters

'.....b...b...b...But Trump'?!

The thread is about Santos, you TDS-suffering USMB Rule-breaker.

:itsok:

actually, it's the Trumpsters crying and melting next to Trump's dumpsters

Trump himself is the biggest Snowflake of them all
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Now that you got that 'Orange man bad' rant out of your system, do you think you can collect yourself enough to rejoin the rest of us on the topic of this thread - Santos?

View attachment 745056

Now that you got that 'Orange man bad' rant out of your system, do you think you can collect yourself enough to rejoin the rest of us on the topic of this thread - Santos?

Question #1: Which side of the aisle do you think was first to divert the thread to someone other than Santos?

Question #2: Which politician do you think they diverted to?

Question #3: How many posts into this thread do you think it took before someone played their whatabout card?

Question #4: Why didn't you call them out for diverting the thread?

View attachment 745056

“I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I’m not happy if I’m not winning, I’m a whiner" - DJT
“I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I’m not happy if I’m not winning, I’m a whiner" - DJT

Forum List

Back