George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

If you wish to fantasize that 81,283,501 Americans, 51.3% of the 2020 electorate, chose Nazi rule, I hope you eventually come to grips with reality.

Good luck with that.

Your problem is clearly more serious than your futile desire to defend a chronic liar who is being exposed.
Classic stain babble.

...Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal...​

Some had despaired that hyper-partisans would be incapable of honestly confronting the embarrassment of George Santos.
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 4.05.05 PM.png

Some realize that such desperate attempts at diversions would be far too laughable.

Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 4.19.42 PM.png

Because Seig Heil.

It's only wrong when Republicans do it.

Right, one law for Republicans - but you Nazis are above rules and laws applied to others.
Take your seig heil bullshit & wipe your ass with it then I'll rub your nose in it. You're just another one of Trump's asseater's.

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign, or they ALL stay!

Vaxxed won’t get Wuhan! Lie president should resign

Take your seig heil bullshit & wipe your ass with it then I'll rub your nose in it. You're just another one of Trump's asseater's.

Fucking Nazi hypocrite.

One standard for enemies - no standards for Reich members.

I have standards, you Nazi twat. I call on Santos to RESIGN - the day after Joe Biden does. Same act, same consequence.

But not you Nazi - OH no..

Your fake accusations are irrelevant.

Why are you unable to focus on the matter of George Santos?

Hey Nazi twat - Biden lied about his academic credentials - EXACTLY the same as Santos.

Why do you hypocrite scumbag Nazi piles of shit demand different consequences?

Oh right, it's the Seig Heil thing with you disgusting vermin.

You filth are the repeat of 1938 Berlin - we need to give you a repeat of 1945.

It's coming.

Hey Nazi twat - Biden lied about his academic credentials - EXACTLY the same as Santos.

Why do you hypocrite scumbag Nazi piles of shit demand different consequences?

Oh right, it's the Seig Heil thing with you disgusting vermin.

You filth are the repeat of 1938 Berlin - we need to give you a repeat of 1945.

It's coming.
It is unfortunate that you are incapable of honestly facing the current matter, Petunia.

Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 4.39.20 PM.png

Are you, by any chance, one of Trump's Nazi followers?

He lied about his credentials!

Isn't it ironic how one can complain about the other guy's record while supporting a guy who did the same thing and praises him.

Then, come to a message board and forget about the guy who did the same thing. Funny

He lied about his credentials!

So Biden’s lie isn’t the exact same lie as Santos, who didn’t even go to college.

It’s the exact same lie as Trump.

You guys are pathetic.

Forum List

Back