George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

You vote for liars - Remember joe biden?

You're just a partisan hack hypocrite - nothing more.

75val6.jpg
Same old schtick. You are like a broken record, upset people do not accept your BS opinion as something to rally behind or even accept as having meaning.

I didn't see you ask Trump to resign after the thousands of lies he told, dickweed.

You're just another one of his ball washers.

Focus hypocrite.

You Nazi fucks demand Santos resign, for doing EXACTLY what Joe Biden did - which I've posted video of him doing.

Only difference is that Bought and Paid For is a Reich member. But to you - that's ALL the difference....

Same old schtick. You are like a broken record, upset people do not accept your BS opinion as something to rally behind or even accept as having meaning.

Yep, you're a hack fucking hypocrite.

Santos does it - VERY BAD - Biden does it - no problem. Reich has it's privilge.

Hey, if not for double standards, you Nazis would have no standards at all..

Focus hypocrite.

You Nazi fucks demand Santos resign, for doing EXACTLY what Joe Biden did - which I've posted video of him doing.

Only difference is that Bought and Paid For is a Reich member. But to you - that's ALL the difference....
You want Biden to resign over something he said over 30 years ago?

Yea, just for you, asswipe.

should Trump drop out of the race because of the thousands of lies he's told, idiot?

No matter how hyper-partisan (especially with Trump as the consummate current example) you can't retreat into history and suddenly pretend that all false statements are equal in a desperate attempt to excuse a consummate liar who was elected based upon a fake resumé - his work history, education, ethnic heritage, etc., etc., etc. - all lies.

"Santos is fine because not every politician in the past was 100% accurate in all their assertions,"
is an especially pathetic defense.

Nazi - Joe Biden did EXACTLY the same as Santos.

You hypocrites want to excuse Biden while damning Santos.

Santos should be all means resign, the day after Biden does.

Would you agree to that? Of course not - fucking hypocrite...

You want Biden to resign over something he said over 30 years ago?
I have one set of standards - you have differing standards for Reich members.

Biden is a Nazi - so you don't apply any standards to him. Santos is a Republican, so you have a very harsh standard for him.

Party is what matters to you.
Yea, just for you, asswipe.

should Trump drop out of the race because of the thousands of lies he's told, idiot?

Show a video of Trump lying about his academic credentials the way I showed a video of Quid Pro doing.

Ah, but different parties have different standards for you fascists,

Hypocrisy is the foundation of the 4th Reich.

I have one set of standards - you have differing standards for Reich members.

Biden is a Nazi - so you don't apply any standards to him. Santos is a Republican, so you have a very harsh standard for him.

Party is what matters to you.

Show a video of Trump lying about his academic credentials the way I showed a video of Quid Pro doing.

Ah, but different parties have different standards for you fascists,

Hypocrisy is the foundation of the 4th Reich.
Do your standards apply to scumbuckets like Trump who did what they did on Jan. 6 you lying hypocrite assfuck?

Reich? Relearn the definition you asswipe because it applies to Trump.

He’s not the first and he won’t be the last you have examples of politicians from both sides who have done this and are still in office. The voters can remove him from office in the next election if they wish.

He 100% should resign but sadly he does have this argument to fall back on.

He took it to another level but I have often argued that anything you will not hold your politician to will only get worse with the next.
Then you agree that Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal should also resign.

Do your standards apply to scumbuckets like Trump who did what they did on Jan. 6 you lying hypocrite assfuck?

Reich? Relearn the definition you asswipe because it applies to Trump.
Still squirming fuckbucket.

YOU attacked Santos for lying about his academic credentials. He should resign - right after Bought and Paid For Biden does

And no, TWUMMMMPPPP didn't lie about his academic credentials, you stupid fucking Nazi.

If your hyper-partizan fanaticism induces such a delusion, please don't expect normal Americans, regardless of political affiliation, to share it.

I'm hyper-partisan because you're a fucking hypocrite? So, academic fraud is GOOD when Bought and Paid For does it - but UNFORGIVABLE if a Republican does it?

Same crime, just different punishments - because Reich has it's privilege.

This is why no one can take you Nazi filth seriously,

I'm hyper-partisan because you're a fucking hypocrite? So, academic fraud is GOOD when Bought and Paid For does it - but UNFORGIVABLE if a Republican does it?

Same crime, just different punishments - because Reich has it's privilege.

This is why no one can take you Nazi filth seriously,
Your hysterical attempt to justify Santos perpetrating massive fraud upon the electorate is amusing.

It is as if a defense attorney for a murderer were to insist that what his client had done was okay because he could allege that somebody had harmed somebody somewhere else at some other time.

Most amusing.

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.03.51 AM.png

Still squirming fuckbucket.

YOU attacked Santos for lying about his academic credentials. He should resign - right after Bought and Paid For Biden does

And no, TWUMMMMPPPP didn't lie about his academic credentials, you stupid fucking Nazi.
If he didn't lie about them it would be the first time he didn't like about something, Trump brown noser. He threatened to sue the Wharton School if they released his grades. The same school where one of his professors said your boy was the stooooopidest student he ever had, Trump hack.

But continue to plant your face in the ass of a loser.

Forum List

Back