George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

You can lie on your resume but how do you lie "about" your resume? Didn't John Kerry lie about his Vietnam service? We still don't know whether Hussein Obama was born in the USA because nobody ever saw his original B.C. How in the world can this story resonate when there are so many scandals connected to the Biden administration?

I suppose him being my pride is why I have so many posts wanting a different choice for 2024 and written so many times of how he fkd up the border worse than it was.
Your rash generalized accusations are amusing, just not too bright.
You got what you wanted. He was installed as potentate. Now he can be jettisoned as the swamp is as murky as ever.

If you believe he should good on you but I've not seen any other Republicans calling on him to resign.
I have and I've seen other say as much. Just like that loon from Missouri was forced out years ago by our party. Forget his name.

I have and I've seen other say as much. Just like that loon from Missouri was forced out years ago by our party. Forget his name.

Since then I've seen a few and good on them but leadership is going to protect him. McCarthy needs his vote.

Since then I've seen a few and good on them but leadership is going to protect him. McCarthy needs his vote.
Yeah our entire system is BROKEN. We need to wipe all the parties and just run on ideas. The left v right paradigm has royally fucked us over.

Funny, I have yet to see you, or any from the fascist left, call on Joe Biden to resign?

I guess that (D) after Biden's name changes everything - different standards for different parties - though the acts are the same....

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign, or they ALL stay!

Don't you get it yet? The F-ing Democrat party can do most anything they want and not held accountable. Standards only apply for conservative Republicans ( I do not incude the McConnells and Bushes in that)

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign, or they ALL stay!

here's a real gem. MSNBC calling santo's the lowest of the low.
These hypocrites are a riot.

So reading an uniformed partisan hack like you will make me LESS of a hack? :doubt:
I don't think anything could make you less of a political hack then you are. Maybe you would be better off moving to Santos' district, so you could have a representative or your caliber

I don't think anything could make you less of a political hack then you are. Maybe you would be better off moving to Santos' district, so you could have a representative or your caliber

You mean like Joe Biden - who you voted for?

But that's different.

Hey, you might be a total fucking hypocrite - but NO ONE out hacks you....

You mean like Joe Biden - who you voted for?

But that's different.

Hey, you might be a total fucking hypocrite - but NO ONE out hacks you....
I sure did. Fk Trump and Fk you. We are keeping our voting rights, and constitution and continuing to be a representative republic, no matter what you and your anti-American dumbfk party want, so go piss up a rope and suck on it.

I sure did.

Yep, total fucking hypocrite that you are.
Fk Trump and Fk you. We are keeping our voting rights, and constitution and continuing to be a representative republic, no matter what you and your anti-American dumbfk party want, so go piss up a rope and suck on it.

Voting rights? When you fucks rig elections..

That's precious.

But the issue here is your reeking hypocrisy of damning Santos for something you voted for.

I never voted for Santos - never heard of him.

But you DID vote for Quid Pro - knowing full well that he lied about his academic record.

Fucking hypocrite.

Yep, total fucking hypocrite that you are.

Voting rights? When you fucks rig elections..

That's precious.

But the issue here is your reeking hypocrisy of damning Santos for something you voted for.

I never voted for Santos - never heard of him.

But you DID vote for Quid Pro - knowing full well that he lied about his academic record.

Fucking hypocrite.
Now you are saying the Independents rigged an election? I guess you will name anybody as long as you don't have to take responsibility for having lousy candidates that get their asses kicked by a majority of voters.

Forum List

Back