George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

Not I. They've lied this country into a third world dump that is now in its twilight and fading fast. Endless wars, never ending spending, massive debt that sets a new record each day etc.

I agree with all of that but I'm just saying, one side doing the right thing might give one a glimmer of hope.

You didn't vote for Santos either - still you apply very different standards and demand

Right, you have two sets of standards, one for Reich members and a different one for enemies.

And yet, I said he had a valid reason to not step down.

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign, or they ALL stay!

OK. So the man has no sense of personal honor or integrity and is willing to tell any lie to his district to get elected as part of them are too stupid to know or find out (so not worth worrying about) another segment probably wishes they had the balls to tell that many lies about anything and everything just to get elected, and of course, the Republican leadership, that knew and laughed about it as an inside joke, welcoming another kindred spirit to their midst for fun and political profit. He is the perfect symbol of politicians in America in 2023. You could say he is just another lying c#cksucker politician, but it turns out he also lied about being an openly gay Republican, just to get the LGBTQ vote.

OK. So the man has no sense of personal honor or integrity and is willing to tell any lie to his district to get elected as part of them are too stupid to know or find out (so not worth worrying about) another segment probably wishes they had the balls to tell that many lies about anything and everything just to get elected, and of course, the Republican leadership, that knew and laughed about it as an inside joke, welcoming another kindred spirit to their midst for fun and political profit. He is the perfect symbol of politicians in America in 2023. You could say he is just another lying c#cksucker politician, but it turns out he also lied about being an openly gay Republican, just to get the LGBTQ vote.

So, just like Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren then...

Oh, but he has an (R) after his name, so you hate him.

Santos should resign - the day after Joe Biden does.

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign, or they ALL stay!

Not to mention Biden lies all the time.

There we go........a group with principles.

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) on Tuesday said Rep.-elect George Santos (R-N.Y.) “deceived” the organization and “misrepresented” his Jewish heritage, adding the incoming lawmaker is no longer welcome at its events.

Republican Jewish Coalition says George Santos ‘not welcome’ at events after revelations

While he may not resign, I'd say his odds of getting re-elected are slim and shrinking.

There we go........a group with principles.

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) on Tuesday said Rep.-elect George Santos (R-N.Y.) “deceived” the organization and “misrepresented” his Jewish heritage, adding the incoming lawmaker is no longer welcome at its events.

Republican Jewish Coalition says George Santos ‘not welcome’ at events after revelations

While he may not resign, I'd say his odds of getting re-elected are slim and shrinking.

The difference between Republicans and Nazis.

You Nazis have elected Biden and Warren over and over and over - despite their lies being far more egregious than those of Santos. (a very Jewish sounding name, I must say.)

So, just like Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren then...

Oh, but he has an (R) after his name, so you hate him.

Santos should resign - the day after Joe Biden does.
He is New York's problem and the Republican leadership's shame.

But Biden who lied about his academic credentials is your pride.

Because he has a (D) after his name, and that's the ONLY standard you have.
I suppose him being my pride is why I have so many posts wanting a different choice for 2024 and written so many times of how he fkd up the border worse than it was.
Your rash generalized accusations are amusing, just not too bright.

I suppose him being my pride is why I have so many posts wanting a different choice for 2024 and written so many times of how he fkd up the border worse than it was.
Your rash generalized accusations are amusing, just not too bright.

Meh, you're a DNC hack.

I haven't seen these posts - not that I read most of your posts, but the ones I do read are all standard DNC crap.

Meh, you're a DNC hack.

I haven't seen these posts - not that I read most of your posts, but the ones I do read are all standard DNC crap.
You should read more. Then you would not be such an uniformed partisan hack.

He can't resign from an office he doesn't hold yet.

Forum List

Back