George Santos shouldn't resign because Elizabeth Warren, Ilhan Omar, Dick Blumenthal set precedent

Yep, total fucking hypocrite that you are.

Voting rights? When you fucks rig elections..

That's precious.

But the issue here is your reeking hypocrisy of damning Santos for something you voted for.

I never voted for Santos - never heard of him.

But you DID vote for Quid Pro - knowing full well that he lied about his academic record.

Fucking hypocrite.
Rigged elections? Go ahead genius, prove it. I dare you.

Santos is a lying sack of shit who played his voters for a sucker. But as long as he plants his face in McCarthy's ass he's safe.

Nice party ya got there.

Now you are saying the Independents rigged an election?
You're no "independant."

I guess you will name anybody as long as you don't have to take responsibility for having lousy candidates that get their asses kicked by a majority of voters.

Again, you voted for a scumbag who lied about his academic credentials his entire career - but you have the gall to damn someone else for doing the same - purely because they are in a different party.

Normal folk would be ashamed.

Rigged elections? Go ahead genius, prove it. I dare you.

Santos is a lying sack of shit who played his voters for a sucker. But as long as he plants his face in McCarthy's ass he's safe.

Nice party ya got there.

Biden is a lying sack of shit who played his voters for a sucker. But as long as he plants his face in Xi's ass he's safe.

75val6.jpg

You're no "independant."

Again, you voted for a scumbag who lied about his academic credentials his entire career - but you have the gall to damn someone else for doing the same - purely because they are in a different party.

Normal folk would be ashamed.
Don't be a dumbass. Being independent does not mean you only vote for people running on some nebulous "independent" ticket or that you become a member of whatever party you vote for in a specific election. Grow up.

Don't be a dumbass.

Stop being a fucking hypocrite.

You have no integrity - you only have your party.

You don't give a fuck if someone lies about their academic credentials - you proved that when you voted for Quid Pro.

The ONLY reason you attack Santos is because he is in the opposition party.

Being independent does not mean you only vote for people running on some nebulous "independent" ticket or that you become a member of whatever party you vote for in a specific election. Grow up.

You're no "independent." You're a democrat hack.

Stop being a fucking hypocrite.

You have no integrity - you only have your party.

You don't give a fuck if someone lies about their academic credentials - you proved that when you voted for Quid Pro.

The ONLY reason you attack Santos is because he is in the opposition party.

You're no "independent." You're a democrat hack.
I just don't like liars. Remember trump?

Biden is a lying sack of shit who played his voters for a sucker. But as long as he plants his face in Xi's ass he's safe.

75val6.jpg
To you, Biden is a lying sack of shit because he beat Trump's ass in the election.s

And you've been dining on shit sandwiches ever since.

To you, Biden is a lying sack of shit because he beat Trump's ass in the election.s

I'm good with him beating Trump.

Biden Says Rich Americans Should Pay “Fair Share” to Help Fund Free College

This is why I call him a liar.

Biden is a lying sack of shit because he lies. He lied about his academic credentials, same as Santos.

But to mindless hacks like you, Santos committed the worst sin possible - while Quid Pro did nothing wrong. Because right and wrong depend on party.

Biden is a fucking liar, but since he's a Reich member - you'll defend him.

You have no integrity, no ethics, only the Nazi Reich you serve.

Biden is a lying sack of shit because he lies. He lied about his academic credentials, same as Santos.

But to mindless hacks like you, Santos committed the worst sin possible - while Quid Pro did nothing wrong. Because right and wrong depend on party.

And you will defend your liars and we all lose.

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign, or they ALL stay!

Oh? What credentials did she lie about when running for office?

He took it to another level but I have often argued that anything you will not hold your politician to will only get worse with the next.

I am not sure Cornpop would disagree with that sentiment.

I didn't see you ask Trump to resign after the thousands of lies he told, dickweed.

You're just another one of his ball washers.

you can't have different standards for different parties. either they ALL resign
No matter how hyper-partisan (especially with Trump as the consummate current example) you can't retreat into history and suddenly pretend that all false statements are equal in a desperate attempt to excuse a consummate liar who was elected based upon a fake resumé - his work history, education, ethnic heritage, etc., etc., etc. - all lies.

"Santos is fine because not every politician in the past was 100% accurate in all their assertions,"
is an especially pathetic defense.

Forum List

Back