George Santos Worked at DISH Network

Care to explain why my statement is incorrect?

I dont know they we’ve seen anyone who has lied to the same degree as Santos. Do you?
Either it's a lie, or it isn't, you have a threshold to be met, I don't.
They all do it, to what extent? Who knows, who cares?
YOUR PARTY is no better, or worse than any other party with lying....PERIOD.

Either it's a lie, or it isn't, you have a threshold to be met, I don't.
They all do it, to what extent? Who knows, who cares?
YOUR PARTY is no better, or worse than any other party with lying....PERIOD.
Not all lies are equal.

Saying you graduated top of your class when you graduated bottom is a lie.

Saying you graduated top of your class when you never even went to school is a lie.

Are you going to pretend these are equivalent?

The case to remove him can be made simply from the fact that he cannot effectively represent his district. Local officials in his district are calling for his resignation. They say his office is "untenable" to work with and that there are no signs of any competence in or desire to do his job.

The FEC complaint against him details multiple felonies. His indictment could be used as the trigger to remove him.

I see....so you admit that the GOP will accept anyone to run and never check their bonifides because.................it's not their job? No wonder they get so many pedophiles.
Yep, their own words betray them.

#LOLOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Not all lies are equal.

Saying you graduated top of your class when you never even went to school is a lie.

Yes, because that's what partisan hacks do, lie to defend their party.

Not all lies are equal.

A lie is a lie, you have a threshold, I don't.
Anything other than the truth is a lie...PERIOD.
Quit making excuses for your party.

A lie is a lie, you have a threshold, I don't.
Anything other than the truth is a lie...PERIOD.
Quit making excuses for your party.
This isn’t a question of threshold. It’s a question of magnitude. Some lies are bigger than others. Everyone knows this. You know it, but you can’t admit it.

You’re making excuses for Santos when any rational person can tell the scale and scope of his lies goes well beyond any precedent.

This isn’t a question of threshold. It’s a question of magnitude. Some lies are bigger than others. Everyone knows this. You know it, but you can’t admit it.

You’re making excuses for Santos when any rational person can tell the scale and scope of his lies goes well beyond any precedent.
:laughing0301: I'm not making any excuses, I'm saying that both parties have their liars.
You focus on just the republicans while I'm saying that both party's lies.
You can't admit that a lie is a lie and something other than the truth is a lie.
Even in the Bible all sins are equal.

I am saying that I could care less, if I did, I couldn't vote in elections as ALL politicians lie.
You seem to be more partisan than myself.

:laughing0301: I'm not making any excuses, I'm saying that both parties have their liars.
You focus on just the republicans while I'm saying that both party's lies.
You can't admit that a lie is a lie and something other than the truth is a lie.
Even in the Bible all sins are equal.

I am saying that I could care less, if I did, I couldn't vote in elections as ALL politicians lie.
You seem to be more partisan than myself.
You’re still pretending that what Santos has done is no different than anyone else.

Which is absurd and everyone knows it.

Pretending otherwise is making an excuse for Jim.

This happens because the white corporate media is so enamored w/Republicans, they're always trying to appease them.

Not wanting to seem even the slightest bit hostile to them so much that they will refuse facts when they see them and add in "facts" when they aren't there.

In this case, they were so invested in the fake narrative of a "good", "moderate" Republican, that they refused to investigate even the simplest facts.

Most of what we know today about this scumbag, was already going around during his campaigning time...they simply chose to ignore it, and put the best intentions on him.

The white corporate media are scum.

Why do you just randomly bold words? Are those the ones you don't know the meaning of and have to go back and look up in the dictionary?

That's you making excuses, using false equivalence. Oh the irony.
Comprehension was never your friend, FFI.

You libs get all hell bent when it's the opposing party and silent
when your party does the same thing.
Me? I don't give a shit because I expect it out of a politician.
It goes with their turf.

Instead of working on his M.B.A. and graduating "in the top 1% of his class", he was actually working for DISH Network for $15.00 an hour in "customer care".

How could the NY GOP not investigate this guy at all? They had 2 years and did nothing.

Isn't this the Media's job too?

You know... back when journalists actually practiced journalism...

Forum List

Back