George Santos Worked at DISH Network

Instead of working on his M.B.A. and graduating "in the top 1% of his class", he was actually working for DISH Network for $15.00 an hour in "customer care".

How could the NY GOP not investigate this guy at all? They had 2 years and did nothing.

Frankly, I have to agree with other posters. Where were the Dems?

Sure, Repubs will run with any retard that claims the 2020 elections were stolen or the Jan 6 perpetrators were actually FBI, etc but the NY Dems also seem to be asleep at the switch. Not to mention the so-called liberal NY media.

So much for all that talk from right-wingers that the media has it in for Repubs.

Heck, this wasn't some dog-catcher job or even State Rep... This was the fucking Congress for Gad's sake.

Instead of working on his M.B.A. and graduating "in the top 1% of his class", he was actually working for DISH Network for $15.00 an hour in "customer care".

How could the NY GOP not investigate this guy at all? They had 2 years and did nothing.

Do you know what makes this worse? Dems were supposedly fighting for every Congress seat they could get. It wasn't as if they had a huge majority for them not to care about a few seats.

Going in, polls predicted that the Dems would lose Congress, yet they were blase about this NY seat? In a fucking Blue state?

What the fuck were the Dems doing to win Congress?

Do you know what makes this worse? Dems were supposedly fighting for every Congress seat they could get. It wasn't as if they had a huge majority for them not to care about a few seats.

Going in, polls predicted that the Dems would lose Congress, yet they were blase about this NY seat? In a fucking Blue state?

What the fuck were the Dems doing to win Congress?
I guess they were expecting a red wave and didnt figure it would make much difference.

I guess they were expecting a red wave and didnt figure it would make much difference.
Well, it at least proves one thing... Dems can't steal elections even if their lives depended upon it.

Dems are supposed to go down to Arizona or Arkansas to manipulate the ballots somehow in a Red state? Heck, the idiots can't even win a seat against a candidate whose entire resume is a fraud in a Blue state!!!

Well, it at least proves one thing... Dems can't steal elections even if their lives depended upon it.

Dems are supposed to go down to Arizona or Arkansas to manipulate the ballots somehow in a Red state? Heck, the idiots can't even win a seat against a candidate whose entire resume is a fraud in a Blue state!!!
Ok, I agree there is not widespread voter fraud and Dems cannot steal an election.

AOC was a bartender.
Biden drove a Semi.
Warren was Pocahontas.
What's your point?
:auiqs.jpg:

Go do some research on the multiple lies Joe Biden told about his academic achievements that never happened. This has been common knowledge for decades, but nothing ever happened to him.
Biden went to a historically black college, was valedictorian and graduated at the top of his class in law school.

Elizabeth Warren isn't native American. Richard Blumenthal isn't a war hero. Gavin Newsome pretends to read. George Santos' stolen yuppie is in the same category.

Its up to the political opposition to investigate, not up to Santos' own people.

Why didn't the Democrats investigate?

Although it is ridiculous to think how much of a fit that the D's are having over Santos' exaggerations.

A lie about working for Dish Network hardly compared with Biden's lie that no one who earns less than 400k will have to pay more taxes, or Obama's lies about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

Those lies are a lot more consequential than a minor politician embellishing his resume a little bit.

Clearly the Democrats are investigating.

I can't believe the House GOP, including McCarthy, are staying quiet about Santos.

Well, actually I can, these are the people who supported an insurrection and a violent attempt to overturn a free and fair election. Santos fits right in with that group of miscreants.

I can't believe the House GOP, including McCarthy, are staying quiet about Santos.

Well, actually I can, these are the people who supported an insurrection and a violent attempt to overturn a free and fair election. Santos fits right in with that group of miscreants.
And they think of themselves as Great Americans who only believe in the constitution.

Spoken like a true blue two faced left winger.

As usual conservatives attempt – and fail – to defend the indefensible.

It is hilarious that Biden, Warren, Blumenthal, and you want to punish a politician for LYING.

Again, Joe Biden alone makes Santos look like an amateur in lying about one's past.

Don't get me wrong - I don't approve of what he did, and I would not have a problrm if he was recalled.

You obviously are IGNORING the MASSIVE HYPOCRISY of the Democrats in wanting to punish a politician for lying - which is what politicians do, especially about their resume / past.

Again, Biden, according to Biden,grew up in a JEWISH PUERTO RICAN community, is part Italian because his wife is Italian, dealt with a violent gang member named 'Corn Pop' gowing up, drove a Semi truck, graduated at the top of his law class...with honors, has 3 degrees, rode the train every day to DC, met the man who invented insulin (who dird begore Biden was born), was a civil rights activist, and was arrested in Africa marching with Nelson Mandela....and that's barely covering Joes 'resume'....

....and we haven't even gotten to Warren and Blumenthal yet.

Again, Democrats should probably sit this one out and let Santos' constituents deal with what to do with him.

I mean, Democrats elected a corrupt, criminal, proven treasonous, influence peddling, cognitively impaired politician who is almost definitely the biggest liar in US political history in Joe Biden, but they have been ok with it for 2 years.

Santos, by comparison, isn't that bad....yet.

Forum List

Back