George Soros or Rupert Murdoch... What's the Difference?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Many times on here Trump supporters scream George Soros is the evil background figure that has helped fund the Democrats... with one of the big reasons he is so horrible is because he is a non-American globalist.

So I have to ask, what's the difference between Soros and Rupert Murdoch who is also non-American and has done the exact same thing for Conservatives? Hell, Murdoch is just as much of a globalist as Soros is.

And this has NOTHING to do with a person's religion, so leave that Soros is an "evil Jew" shit at the door.

Many times on here Trump supporters scream George Soros is the evil background figure that has helped fund the Democrats... with one of the big reasons he is so horrible is because he is a non-American globalist.

So I have to ask, what's the difference between Soros and Rupert Murdoch who is also non-American and has done the exact same thing for Conservatives? Hell, Murdoch is just as much of a globalist as Soros is.

And this has NOTHING to do with a person's religion, so leave that Soros is an "evil Jew" shit at the door.

There’s no parallel here. Murdoch is a moderate in the news business, Soro’s is a creepy behind the scenes radical activist.

There’s no parallel here. Murdoch is a moderate in the news business, Soro’s is a creepy behind the scenes radical activist.

You don't know shit about Murdoch if you think that is even remotely true.

You should love Murdoch. He’s anti gun

Strawman. I'm not anti-gun. I'm not a Soros supporter either. I just find it ironic how differently Murdoch and Soros are treated on this forum when they are two guys doing the same thing on each side.

then educate us,,,what has murdoch done that even comes close to what soros has done

then educate us,,,what has murdoch done that even comes close to what soros has done

In order to do that, you'd have to share FACTS about what Soros has done. I can't possibly compare him to Soros when Soros has been built up to such mythical status on this forum by Trump supporters.

In order to do that, you'd have to share FACTS about what Soros has done. I can't possibly compare him to Soros when Soros has been built up to such mythical status on this forum by Trump supporters.

your the ignorant fuck that brought it up,,,

and soros has been well documented on this forum

My biggest take away from the two is that, Murdoch is pounced on by the dems and Soros is ignored by the dems.

Ask the people in Great Britain about Soros, Lewd.

Last edited:

"You're." I'm the one that brought up the hypocrisy of Trump supporters...

Strawman. I'm not anti-gun. I'm not a Soros supporter either. I just find it ironic how differently Murdoch and Soros are treated on this forum when they are two guys doing the same thing on each side.

It is never the action people on this forum have an issue with , only which side it is being done by.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"You're." I'm the one that brought up the hypocrisy of Trump supporters...

why are you changing the subject???

Forum List

Back