George Soros or Rupert Murdoch... What's the Difference?

Rupert Murdoch hasn't destroyed the lives of millions, by manipulating currencies and wiping out their savings.
So George manipulated a nation's currency and devalued it all by himself?

You don't know by now? Soros is the Chuck Norris of USMB.

But seriously... People around the globe don't get rich without hurting other people. The only difference between Murdoch and Soros is what side they support.

Many times on here Trump supporters scream George Soros is the evil background figure that has helped fund the Democrats... with one of the big reasons he is so horrible is because he is a non-American globalist.

So I have to ask, what's the difference between Soros and Rupert Murdoch who is also non-American and has done the exact same thing for Conservatives? Hell, Murdoch is just as much of a globalist as Soros is.

And this has NOTHING to do with a person's religion, so leave that Soros is an "evil Jew" shit at the door.
Soros financed Black Lives Matter to energize black vote for Hillary. Police officers died. Especially the multiple casualties in Dallas. Soros put a bounty on law enforcements head.
What was he paying per dead cop?

Just what could he say, Oddball?
Seems he ignores Soros's shenanigans once again.

I've already explained it. Please show where I've defended Soros. I've simply said I want to SEE FACTS that prove he is even remotely the guy he is portrayed on here as. What have I gotten? Poor links and Trump supporters high-fiving each other.

Seems Murdoch has ripped off his fair share of people too... and been found guilty of it. All it takes is a simple internet search.

The Dirty Truth About All the Murdochs’ Scandals
Who said you defended Soros, I'm saying that you just ignore Soros.
Soros damn near shredded a country....in one day, and the people of GB took it on the chin because
of the greedy bastard. Go ahead and ignore....or defend that

How could anyone on this forum possibly "ignore" Soros?

I also just showed how easy it is to show how Murdoch was just as evil hurting other people.

Murdoch is, and has been doing the same for trump and Conservatives as Soros has for the Democrats, yet not a single person on this forum holds Murdoch to the same standard.
when did you show murdoch did anything???so far its just been you ranting,,youve posted no links

Do you know what a link is? It's those words in red that allow you to click on them.
Sheesh....Vanity Fair? :auiqs.jpg:

From your source......
rife with allegations of computer hacking, accusations of fraud, questions of political interference and payouts totaling more than $900 million

Yeah, you have the goods on him :auiqs.jpg:

Rupert Murdoch hasn't destroyed the lives of millions, by manipulating currencies and wiping out their savings.

But seriously... People around the globe don't get rich without hurting other people. The only difference between Murdoch and Soros is what side they support.
So you want to just ignore what your boy Soros did in Great Britain

He is a little old to be my son..

Many times on here Trump supporters scream George Soros is the evil background figure that has helped fund the Democrats... with one of the big reasons he is so horrible is because he is a non-American globalist.

So I have to ask, what's the difference between Soros and Rupert Murdoch who is also non-American and has done the exact same thing for Conservatives? Hell, Murdoch is just as much of a globalist as Soros is.

And this has NOTHING to do with a person's religion, so leave that Soros is an "evil Jew" shit at the door.
How has Soros done the exact same thing that Murdoch has?

Soros doesn't own a broadcast network that specializes in making up bullshit to keep old white people afraid of brown people..

Soros doesn't own a broadcast network that specializes in making up bullshit to keep old white people afraid of brown people..
your right,,,soros has done far more harm by stealing from old and young people

Soros isn't Jewish, he's an atheist.

Soros "earned" his fortune through currency manipulations, Murdoch was an immigrant newspaper salesman. One provided a useful product, the other is an international Felon, convicted in Europe who really shouldn't be allowed in this country.

Soros financed Black Lives Matter to energize black vote for Hillary. Police officers died. Especially the multiple casualties in Dallas. Soros put a bounty on law enforcements head.
How much did he finance Black Lives Matter with? BTW what happened to this terrorist group after 2016 loss when Soros cut off funding.

Once again... and I'm not sure what is so difficult to understand, I'm not ignoring ANYTHING about Soros.

Both can be pieces of shit that got rich off of hurting others... or both can just be smart globalist who made money through survival of the fittest. My point isn't to defend one over the other, it is to show they are one in the same, but only one is vilified on this forum.

If you are a true capitalist and believe in the U.S., you wouldn't give 2 shits if Soros used his large amount of wealth to manipulate a country's currency in order to make MORE money.

Please spare me the fake concern about how "globalists" steal money from old and young people....Here is a guy who ACTUALLY stole 25 million from old people....if you say who is he? That pretty much proves my point that you could care less about how Wall Street loots money from the rest of us...in fact, you will probably call that being a smart businessman or something stupid...

RT_andrew_caspersen_cf_160329_16x9_992.jpg

Guess who else wants to steal money from old people...the GOP...which is why they always want to cut Social Security and Medicare over and over again....but we get it, you don't like Jews

How much did he finance Black Lives Matter with? BTW what happened to this terrorist group after 2016 loss when Soros cut off funding.
The KKK is still alive and kicking and Soros never gave the KKK any money....

Oh, you think BLM is a terrorist group? Adorable....for a racist

Please spare me the fake concern about how "globalists" steal money from old and young people....Here is a guy who ACTUALLY stole 25 million from old people....if you say who is he? That pretty much proves my point that you could care less about how Wall Street loots money from the rest of us...in fact, you will probably call that being a smart businessman or something stupid...
2016-06-14T162526Z_01_TOR910_RTRIDSP_3_USA-FRAUD-CASPERSEN-0458.jpg

Guess who else wants to steal money from old people...the GOP...which is why they always want to cut Social Security and Medicare over and over again....but we get it, you don't like Jews
dont change the subject,,,theres a long list of thieves in the world,,,

your deflection speaks for itself
edited-meister

Care to show me the list of Soros convictions?

Or are you saying as long as you claim it, it must be true....if so..why is Trump and the DOJ, SEC and whoever else you want to bring up -- why are they so powerless to prosecute Soros?

Last edited by a moderator:

Its not a deflection..it is me showing a person ACTUALLY CONVICTED FOR STEALING MONEY FROM OLD PEOPLE...

Or are you saying as long as you claim it, it must be true....if so..why is Trump and the DOJ, SEC and whoever else you want to bring up -- why are they so powerless to prosecute Soros?

not all thieves get convicted,,,and his payoffs to poli's is what keeps him out of jail

There’s no parallel here. Murdoch is a moderate in the news business, Soro’s is a creepy behind the scenes radical activist.
Actually, super dupes, Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag liar who runs the only newspapers and TV media in the world that agrees with you GOP dupes... George Soros is an American citizen who fights for democracy and transparency, something you would not know about stupid. Breaking for the dupes... Democrats and our law enforcement are honest and fighting for regular people. You are voting for The lying greedy idiot scumbag rich duh....

Its not a deflection..it is me showing a person ACTUALLY CONVICTED FOR STEALING MONEY FROM OLD PEOPLE...

not all thieves get convicted,,,and his payoffs to poli's is what keeps him out of jail
Do all thieves get to loan money to folks -- and sycophants like you ignore it because the person who was begging that thief for money is your cult leader?

Do all thieves also get to loan money to that cult leader's son in law and you sycophants ignore that too....

Do all thieves get to also start up companies with your cult leaders Treasury secretary and you sycophants ignore that too?

c4m3_buwqaaf3pm.jpg

There’s no parallel here. Murdoch is a moderate in the news business, Soro’s is a creepy behind the scenes radical activist.
Actually, super dupes, Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag liar who runs the only newspapers and TV media in the world that agrees with you GOP dupes... George Soros is an American citizen who fights for democracy and transparency, something you would know about stupid. Breaking for the dupes... Democrats and our law enforcement are honest and fighting for regular people. You are voting for The greedy idiot scumbag rich duh....
George Soros is an enemy of democracy. Democrats fight for limits on free speech overturning free elections and promoting racism because they need a divided America.

Do all thieves get to loan money to folks -- and sycophants like you ignore it because the person who was begging that thief for money is your cult leader?

Do all thieves also get to loan money to that cult leader's son in law and you sycophants ignore that too....

Do all thieves get to also start up companies with your cult leaders Treasury secretary and you sycophants ignore that too?

c4m3_buwqaaf3pm.jpg
Evidence? Link?

Soros is a manipulator of currency, corruptly causing economies to crash for his own profit no matter how many people he hurts.. Murdoch owns newspapers.

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-George...-he-destabilizes-nations-and-installs-leaders

Forum List

Back