George Soros or Rupert Murdoch... What's the Difference?

Strawman. I'm not anti-gun. I'm not a Soros supporter either. I just find it ironic how differently Murdoch and Soros are treated on this forum when they are two guys doing the same thing on each side.
When did Murdoch ever wipe out the life savings of millions?
No answer.
What are you talking about? I have never heard of that shit
The Trade of the Century: When George Soros Broke the British Pound

Strawman. I'm not anti-gun. I'm not a Soros supporter either. I just find it ironic how differently Murdoch and Soros are treated on this forum when they are two guys doing the same thing on each side.
No answer.
Just what could he say, Oddball?
Seems he ignores Soros's shenanigans once again.

I've already explained it. Please show where I've defended Soros. I've simply said I want to SEE FACTS that prove he is even remotely the guy he is portrayed on here as. What have I gotten? Poor links and Trump supporters high-fiving each other.

Seems Murdoch has ripped off his fair share of people too... and been found guilty of it. All it takes is a simple internet search.

The Dirty Truth About All the Murdochs’ Scandals

No answer.

I've already explained it. Please show where I've defended Soros. I've simply said I want to SEE FACTS that prove he is even remotely the guy he is portrayed on here as. What have I gotten? Poor links and Trump supporters high-fiving each other.

Seems Murdoch has ripped off his fair share of people too... and been found guilty of it. All it takes is a simple internet search.

I never said you were defending Soros....You asked for the difference, and I told you.

Soros is fucking evil, Murdoch is not.

No answer.

Who said you defended Soros, I'm saying that you just ignore Soros.
Soros damn near shredded a country....in one day, and the people of GB took it on the chin because
of the greedy bastard. Go ahead and ignore....or defend that

Many times on here Trump supporters scream George Soros is the evil background figure that has helped fund the Democrats... with one of the big reasons he is so horrible is because he is a non-American globalist.

So I have to ask, what's the difference between Soros and Rupert Murdoch who is also non-American and has done the exact same thing for Conservatives? Hell, Murdoch is just as much of a globalist as Soros is.

And this has NOTHING to do with a person's religion, so leave that Soros is an "evil Jew" shit at the door.

There’s no parallel here. Murdoch is a moderate in the news business, Soro’s is a creepy behind the scenes radical activist.

You don't know shit about Murdoch if you think that is even remotely true.

You should love Murdoch. He’s anti gun

It is never the action people on this forum have an issue with , only which side it is being done by.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Shut your sanctimonious pie hole up

No answer.

No answer.

Soros damn near shredded a country....in one day, and the people of GB took it on the chin because

How could anyone on this forum possibly "ignore" Soros?

I also just showed how easy it is to show how Murdoch was just as evil hurting other people.

Murdoch is, and has been doing the same for trump and Conservatives as Soros has for the Democrats, yet not a single person on this forum holds Murdoch to the same standard.

No answer.

I also just showed how easy it is to show how Murdoch was just as evil hurting other people.

Murdoch is, and has been doing the same for trump and Conservatives as Soros has for the Democrats, yet not a single person on this forum holds Murdoch to the same standard.
When has Murdoch brought an entire first world country to it's knees? I'll be waiting for an answer, Lewd.

Last edited:
No answer.

Yup and you can bet the British Govt. would like nothing better than for Soros to drop the fuck dead.

He's a new world order freak who wants no countries and no borders.

Once can just imagine what the world would be like under what he's pushing for.

He uses his billions any way he can to make that happen.

No answer.

when did you show murdoch did anything???so far its just been you ranting,,youve posted no links

Rupert Murdoch hasn't destroyed the lives of millions, by manipulating currencies and wiping out their savings.
So George manipulated a nation's currency and devalued it all by himself?
Might want to do some reading on it. If he hadn't shorted their currency, it wouldn't have happened.
He walked away with a cool billion and they were left reeling.

It’s estimated that the British government spent £27 billion of its reserves buying up pounds to no avail.

Just because Soros could....doesn't mean that he should. Peoples retirements were destroyed, because of the greed.

Many times on here Trump supporters scream George Soros is the evil background figure that has helped fund the Democrats... with one of the big reasons he is so horrible is because he is a non-American globalist.

So I have to ask, what's the difference between Soros and Rupert Murdoch who is also non-American and has done the exact same thing for Conservatives? Hell, Murdoch is just as much of a globalist as Soros is.

And this has NOTHING to do with a person's religion, so leave that Soros is an "evil Jew" shit at the door.
Soros financed Black Lives Matter to energize black vote for Hillary. Police officers died. Especially the multiple casualties in Dallas. Soros put a bounty on law enforcements head.

No answer.

when did you show murdoch did anything???so far its just been you ranting,,youve posted no links

Do you know what a link is? It's those words in red that allow you to click on them.

Forum List

Back