George Soros or Rupert Murdoch... What's the Difference?

When did you go wrong? Where are you? unless you're in New York or California voting green is dumb...
I should clarify that. I generally try to campaign for the Green party & vote Independent - and either way usually doesn't make any difference here in Arkansas, which has been a red state since Huckabee took over for Clinton as governor. ( they finally legalized medical weed but it's been tied up in legislation for 3 years )...it's Twilight Zone- slow down here sometimes.
why would you vote against the Democrats, they want the same thing as the green but you have to start somewhere. Bernie would be green anyway. As far as I'm concerned it is GOP propaganda and controversy mad media in general that give you these ideas...

As far as I'm concerned it is GOP propaganda and controversy mad media in general that give you these ideas...
Maybe you telling me not to vote Green is from the propaganda you heard. That's my first guess, otherwise you're just way off-track and a seriously poor judge of character.
There is only one garbage propaganda, the GOP one. As I said.Democratic ideas and facts are the same as the ones reported around the world, that law enforcement has investigated around the world, and only the GOP voter dupe
doesn't know about it.

As far as I'm concerned it is GOP propaganda and controversy mad media in general that give you these ideas...
Maybe you telling me not to vote Green is from the propaganda you heard. That's my first guess, otherwise you're just way off-track and a seriously poor judge of character.
The real point is that the green party gave us George W bush and Trump. End of story.

I don't believe it has anything to do with character. There are plenty of GOP voters I'm crazy about here, this area in New York state is 73% Trump, but they are very misinformed and brainwashed watching Fox and listening to Rush. They were Republican to start with but this propaganda has got to go. Fake news.

Forum List

Back