🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George W. Bush Has Some Feelz About *RUSSIA!*

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This guy is a bigger disappointment out of office than he was while he was in office. He kept his mouth shut while Obama weaponized the government and targeted conservatives. He kept is mouth shut when Obama paid Hezbollah I mean Iran almost $2B and basically green-lighted the Iranian nuclear program. He kept his mouth shut when former AG Eric Holder ran guns to narcoterrorists in Mexico. But during the Trump administration, he's going to open his yapper. Overseas. The Deep State must be defended.

"It's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system because democracy is only as good as the people trust in results," Bush said at a Milken Institute summit in Abu Dhabi. He added, "There's pretty clear evidence that the RUSSIANS! meddled."

"Whether they affected the outcome (of the election) is another question, but they meddled, and that's dangerous for democracy," Bush continued.

"The RUSSIAN! government has made a project of turning Americans against each other," he said at the time, adding that while RUSSIAN! interference will not be successful, "foreign aggression, including cyberattacks, disinformation and financial influence, should never be downplayed or tolerated."

George W. Bush: 'Pretty clear evidence' Russia meddled - CNNPolitics

You know who is helping the RUSSIANS! with their goal of American political chaos? The Democrats and the media. The RUSSIANS! want chaos and discord, and the media is ginning up the public, delivering agitprop and #resistance against the President Trump. I don't mean legitimate policy debates or difference, I mean things like telling voters that Trump policies are ARMAGEDDON, that they will kill you, and that they are RACIST.

This guy is a bigger disappointment out of office than he was while he was in office. He kept his mouth shut while Obama weaponized the government and targeted conservatives.
That's the protocol for ex-Presidents, they (generally) refrain from directly criticizing their successors, IMHO following precedent and refraining from directly criticizing Obama he showed a lot more class than what he showed while he was in office.

This guy is a bigger disappointment out of office than he was while he was in office. He kept his mouth shut while Obama weaponized the government and targeted conservatives.
That's the protocol for ex-Presidents, they (generally) refrain from directly criticizing their successors, IMHO following precedent and refraining from directly criticizing Obama he showed a lot more class than what he showed while he was in office.

Nah...barry and bush are on the same side.

Yeah, and Trump is President and suddenly he starts spewing crap because he picked on his brother JEB! and made him look like the fool he was. Bush is just a Deep State tool protecting the DC elite that Trump is threatening to tear down.

Yeah, and Trump is President and suddenly he starts spewing crap because he picked on his brother JEB! and made him look like the fool he was. Bush is just a Deep State tool protecting the DC elite that Trump is threatening to tear down.
-------------------------------------------------- ;bush' family and 'bush' conservatives are the Deep State .

-------------------------------------------------- ;bush' family and 'bush' conservatives are the Deep State .
Bush's are as conservative as Harry Reid is.

Georgey Boy didn't criticize Trump in those comments, he simply stated his opinion that the evidence points to Russia meddling in the 2016 election then went on to (basically) say that he doesn't know whether or not that meddling changed anything.

I don't like George W. Bush but like I said he's shown restraint and class since leaving office, which is more than I can say for certain other ex-Presidents *COUGH* Carter, Clinton, Obama *COUGH*

This guy is a bigger disappointment out of office than he was while he was in office. He kept his mouth shut while Obama weaponized the government and targeted conservatives. He kept is mouth shut when Obama paid Hezbollah I mean Iran almost $2B and basically green-lighted the Iranian nuclear program. He kept his mouth shut when former AG Eric Holder ran guns to narcoterrorists in Mexico. But during the Trump administration, he's going to open his yapper. Overseas. The Deep State must be defended.

"It's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system because democracy is only as good as the people trust in results," Bush said at a Milken Institute summit in Abu Dhabi. He added, "There's pretty clear evidence that the RUSSIANS! meddled."

"Whether they affected the outcome (of the election) is another question, but they meddled, and that's dangerous for democracy," Bush continued.

"The RUSSIAN! government has made a project of turning Americans against each other," he said at the time, adding that while RUSSIAN! interference will not be successful, "foreign aggression, including cyberattacks, disinformation and financial influence, should never be downplayed or tolerated."

You know who is helping the RUSSIANS! with their goal of American political chaos? The Democrats and the media. The RUSSIANS! want chaos and discord, and the media is ginning up the public, delivering agitprop and #resistance against the President Trump. I don't mean legitimate policy debates or difference, I mean things like telling voters that Trump policies are ARMAGEDDON, that they will kill you, and that they are RACIST.
didn't obummer meddle in Isreal's elections? So all these assholes are hypocrites with absolutely no integrity. fk off george

Bush's are as conservative as Harry Reid is.
------------------------------------------- yes of course but the people that think that the 'bushs' and repubs are conservative are endless in number in the USA WMan .

didn't obummer meddle in Isreal's elections? So all these assholes are hypocrites with absolutely no integrity. fk off george
For some strange reason the left are not troubled by Obama's meddling in the elections of other nations.

Georgey Boy didn't criticize Trump in those comments, he simply stated his opinion that the evidence points to Russia meddling in the 2016 election then went on to (basically) say that he doesn't know whether or not that meddling changed anything.

I don't like George W. Bush but like I said he's shown restraint and class since leaving office, which is more than I can say for certain other ex-Presidents *COUGH* Carter, Clinton, Obama *COUGH*
Didn't Bush meddle in the Elections of Iraq once Saddam Hussein was overthrown? Yeah i think he did...

facts aren't "feelz".

you pretending your orange idiot isn't putin's bitch... now THAT's feelz.

wacko

he could have been honest and said that obummer meddled in Isreal's election and that it must be normal for foreign countries to meddle. there's no way to stop them. again, meddle is different than interfere.

Russia has been meddling in our elections since 1950.

For some strange reason the left are not troubled by Obama's meddling in the elections of other nations.
----------------------------------- obama sent money to hurt 'Netanyahu' and he tried to defeat Britains BREXIT . --- US funds aided 2015 campaign to oust Netanyahu, Senate probe finds ---

Russia has been meddling in our elections since 1950.

really? Russia installed their "asset" in the white house after surrounding him with their stooges?

really?

damn, you're a moron.

Forum List

Back