George Washington Univ. eliminates American history curriculum

They stopped making it a REQUIREMENT. They did not stop teaching it, amirite? So the thread's title is misleading (downright wrong). I have nothing against US History, and I think it's dumb to get rid of it as a requirement, although two sections of it oughta cover things fine. If the foreign students don't like it, they can suffer through it same as I suffered through Human Bio. to be a teacher. Ugh. Not all of college is a bowl of cherries.

It's too bad you didn't pass RESEARCH lol

upload_2016-12-27_13-18-47.png

U.S. history no longer a requirement for history majors at George Washington University - The College Fix

Last edited:
Maybe it's a safe space now?

Why learn about a bunch of old white racist homophobic terrorists that stole the land from innocent natives anyway?

But depending on the point they are trying to make the libs will tell you the founders were liberals.

So they can manipulate ppl to think just like you that way when it comes time to fk the population over you'll be the first to go and dumb enough to keep voting more of your rights to be taken away. Why because HISTORY OF THE PAST NEVER MATTERED................

WHY BECAUSE WHEN YOU NEVER ARE TAUGHT YOUR GRANDMA HIKED ACROSS A NATION FOR FREEDOM YOU .......

Seriously if you can't answer why we need history you are part of America's problem and you don't even know why.

( You as in the population as a whole)
It really should have been obvious satire. Really.

oooops

Last edited:

Why learn about a bunch of old white racist homophobic terrorists that stole the land from innocent natives anyway?

But depending on the point they are trying to make the libs will tell you the founders were liberals.

So they can manipulate ppl to think just like you that way when it comes time to fk the population over you'll be the first to go and dumb enough to keep voting more of your rights to be taken away. Why because HISTORY OF THE PAST NEVER MATTERED................

WHY BECAUSE WHEN YOU NEVER ARE TAUGHT YOUR GRANDMA HIKED ACROSS A NATION FOR FREEDOM YOU .......

Seriously if you can't answer why we need history you are part of America's problem and you don't even know why.

So satire you both are looking like two real dumbasses .
English please.

The dumbass is the guy that can't see the obvious.

They stopped making it a REQUIREMENT. They did not stop teaching it, amirite? So the thread's title is misleading (downright wrong). I have nothing against US History, and I think it's dumb to get rid of it as a requirement, although two sections of it oughta cover things fine. If the foreign students don't like it, they can suffer through it same as I suffered through Human Bio. to be a teacher. Ugh. Not all of college is a bowl of cherries.

It's too bad you didn't pass RESEARCH

View attachment 104023

U.S. history no longer a requirement for history majors at George Washington University - The College Fix

MISLEADING MY FKN ASS.
Well, you supported what she said.

Correct. The thread title is either a lie or written by someone who doesn't understand the difference between eliminating a "curriculum" and "requirements for history major". Not only are the classes still being taught, History majors can still take them.

Most top colleges do not require students majoring in history to take U.S. history class
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28045/

upload_2016-12-27_13-35-25.png

Obviously only idiots think it is satire esp. when the author from this site is from the University of NOTRE DAME................

No wonder we have such moron in this Country.

Correct. The thread title is either a lie or written by someone who doesn't understand the difference between eliminating a "curriculum" and "requirements for history major". Not only are the classes still being taught, History majors can still take them.

not correct but indoctrinated lower IQ's can't follow leads and this is why we have a nation of dumbasses..............

it is being done and THIS IS WHY ................... FOLLOW THE G.D. LINKS WITH IN A STORY YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING
OMFG LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO TO INFORWARS CLICK A G.D LINK !! THEN CLICK ANOTHER LINK FROM THAT SOURCE JESUS ...
This change was motivated by a need to “recruit students” and “to better reflect a globalizing world,” according to faculty comments to the George Washington University student newspaper, The Hatchet.

History major requirements changed to attract more students

not correct but indoctrinated lower IQ's can't follow leads and this is why we have a nation of dumbasses..............

it is being done and THIS IS WHY ................... FOLLOW THE G.D. LINKS WITH IN A STORY YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING
OMFG LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO TO INFORWARS CLICK A G.D LINK !! THEN CLICK ANOTHER LINK FROM THAT SOURCE JESUS ...
This change was motivated by a need to “recruit students” and “to better reflect a globalizing world,” according to faculty comments to the George Washington University student newspaper, The Hatchet.

History major requirements changed to attract more students

So satire you both are looking like two real dumbasses .
English please.

The dumbass is the guy that can't see the obvious.

WELL apologies because it is easy to get annoyed by smart asses. When evidence is easy to find where it is NOT some satire bs.

Shouldn't they have the courage of their propaganda to just close down......The name of dead white slaveholder probably creates a hostile learning environment. The reparations they owe the students t body simply can't be quantified
Is that the real issue of slavery...
People were removed from their environment and owned,
Not asked if they'd like to leave and come work for them?

You may want to change the name of your university to Snowflake U. Without being taught our history, your students aren't going to know who George Washington is...........
Lol...I love your posts but...gotta tell you

Most kids don't know who GW is!

Guess most don't realize American history removed
from the classroom is old news...my son knows
what I taught him regarding American history

School is nothing like 40 somethings would remember!

Shouldn't they have the courage of their propaganda to just close down......The name of dead white slaveholder probably creates a hostile learning environment. The reparations they owe the students t body simply can't be quantified
ya dont say

Better Than Becoming a Lion's Lunch

Slavery saved them from savagery. They were much better off on a plantation than in the kill-or-be-killed African jungle.

You may want to change the name of your university to Snowflake U. Without being taught our history, your students aren't going to know who George Washington is...........
Lol...I love your posts but...gotta tell you

Most kids don't know who GW is!

Guess most don't realize American history removed
from the classroom is old news...my son knows
what I taught him regarding American history

School is nothing like 40 somethings would remember!

Depends on where you are and what school you send your kido's to. I sent mine to ABC schools so they got a good dose of history, plus Alaska is pretty conservative, we're still teaching history up here.

Forum List

Back