George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

34 pages (so far) of blather about a loser who was acquitted of killing a homie... months after he stopped being real news... Jesus H. Christ... too funny.

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.

Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and stalked him. Zimmerman, in violation of the rules and regulations governing "Neighborhood Watch" carried a loaded weapon.

Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed teen for no other reason than the color of his skin....plain and simple

You people made Zimmerman a hero. You people put Zimmerman up on a pedestal and proclaimed his innocent before the trial.

Ask Trayvon Martin's Family if their "Over" the cold blooded murder of their son a failed wanna cop.

You people made Zimmerman a hero. You people put Zimmerman up on a pedestal and proclaimed his innocent before the trial.

Ask Trayvon Martin's Family if their "Over" the cold blooded murder of their son a failed wanna cop.

and "you people" made him a villain. so shut the hell up already. it's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman, the self-styled "Neighborhood Watch" and wanna be failure of a cop has been arrested on charges of Domestic Violence after throwing a bottle of wine at his latest target...I mean girl friend.

Zimmerman became RW Hero after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed African-American Teenager who was packing some skittles and bottled tea.

Zimmerman has announced he will surrender all his firearms to member of his family or an unnamed third party.

Zimmerman violated the rules of Neighborhood Watch by carrying a loaded firearm on the night he killed Trayvon Martin

George is no stranger to being arrested for Domestic Violence.

Be Proud RePugs....your man is single handedly able to beat up women, its just he keeps getting caught doing it.

Women and black kids brandishing bags of Skittles. They are so proud.

and "you people" made him a villain. so shut the hell up already. it's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We didn't put a gun in his hand, even after his homeowner's association made it abundantly clear that assigned neighborhood watch volunteers were forbade from carrying guns during their watch.

You're not only the one asleep here, you're in a fucking coma.

Oh, and before I forget.....The Martin family received almost $1,000,000 in wrongful death damages BECAUSE your favorite son Zimmy broke the homeowner association rules and not only carried, but shot someone on the property.

GFY Staphie.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman, the self-styled "Neighborhood Watch" and wanna be failure of a cop has been arrested on charges of Domestic Violence after throwing a bottle of wine at his latest target...I mean girl friend.

Zimmerman became RW Hero after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed African-American Teenager who was packing some skittles and bottled tea.

Zimmerman has announced he will surrender all his firearms to member of his family or an unnamed third party.

Zimmerman violated the rules of Neighborhood Watch by carrying a loaded firearm on the night he killed Trayvon Martin

Be Proud RePugs....your man is single handedly able to beat up women, its just he keeps getting caught doing it.

So what?

34 pages (so far) of blather about a loser who was acquitted of killing a homie... months after he stopped being real news... Jesus H. Christ... too funny.
Its what we do here, you know?
Only in the margins... real news, and relevant conversation, lie elsewhere on this forum.
In your opinion, right?
Indeed. Why? Was there any implication that my remark was anything other than pure opinion?

Trayvon is dead, because Trayvon earned it.

So what?

Sounds like something someone would ask if they can't even find their keys.

Trayvon is dead, because Trayvon earned it.

There are two kinds of people on this board: Those who will say shit like this anonymously and those of us who would say what we think in the middle of a public square with a bullhorn. The MIssing Keys butthead belongs to the former.

More evidence that Zimmerman was probably drunk when he murdered Trayvon.
Murdered? Did the jury's decision get overturned somehow?

It's kinda like how OJ murdered Nicole.
Was OJ convicted of murder? Zimmerman or OJ both were accused both had there day in court and both were found not guilty people may not like and agree with those verdicts but that's not going to change them people can call them murders if they wish in the eyes of the law they aren't.

Its what we do here, you know?
Only in the margins... real news, and relevant conversation, lie elsewhere on this forum.
In your opinion, right?
Indeed. Why? Was there any implication that my remark was anything other than pure opinion?
I got the impression you thought it was not something we should be talking about is all.

Forum List

Back