George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Yes we know that the far left will put a thug on a religious pedestal for beating up and robbing a store owner and fighting with police..

If their Dear leader calls them to arms. they obey and march.

both of these case were STATE matters and we shouldn't of ever heard of either one. but that dear shit stirring President poked his ugly self into it. I've never seen a President do the stuff this one has. Injecting himself into a state matter.... it's damn scary...and lets not forget when Bush spoke up on Terry Shivio. the libs, Dems went frikken ballistic saying he should keep his nose out of it

Last edited:
Dimmit man, just say what you mean. G. Zimmerman is a punk, so was (that kid he shot) end of story. Is this (thread) going somewhere?

More evidence that Zimmerman was probably drunk when he murdered Trayvon.
Murdered? Did the jury's decision get overturned somehow?

It's kinda like how OJ murdered Nicole.
Was OJ convicted of murder? Zimmerman or OJ both were accused both had there day in court and both were found not guilty people may not like and agree with those verdicts but that's not going to change them people can call them murders if they wish in the eyes of the law they aren't.

OJ had lots of money for a high-dollar lawyers.
Zimmerman's dad was a retired judge who was connected to the Sanford Police Department.
Money and influence counts in court.
Sorry I have to explain such simple things to such simple minds like yours.

Hero? Spoken like a true leftist hack.

I have yet to meet anyone who even admires Zimmerman. Most agreed he had issues, but there simply wasn't evidence supporting a murder conviction.

I forget how easy it is to confuse liberals and really thought they understood that sometimes people judge a situation by the available evidence.

*I
My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.

Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and stalked him. Zimmerman, in violation of the rules and regulations governing "Neighborhood Watch" carried a loaded weapon.

Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed teen for no other reason than the color of his skin....plain and simple[/QUONeighbo
You people made Zimmerman a hero. You people put Zimmerman up on a pedestal and proclaimed his innocent before the trial.

Ask Trayvon Martin's Family if their "Over" the cold blooded murder of their son a failed wanna cop.

Trayvon is dead, because Trayvon earned it.

If you try to beat up a man with a gun, the gun will win.

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.

Actually, it means that he has a very strong tendency to pick on weaker and possibly even defenseless people like smaller women and unarmed kids.

As another poster pointed out - we don't know if he is guilty of anything at this point.

Oh, he's innocent all right. He's always innocent.

Just ask his fans here on the board.

More evidence that Zimmerman was probably drunk when he murdered Trayvon.
Murdered? Did the jury's decision get overturned somehow?

It's kinda like how OJ murdered Nicole.
Was OJ convicted of murder? Zimmerman or OJ both were accused both had there day in court and both were found not guilty people may not like and agree with those verdicts but that's not going to change them people can call them murders if they wish in the eyes of the law they aren't.

OJ had lots of money for a high-dollar lawyers.
Zimmerman's dad was a retired judge who was connected to the Sanford Police Department.
Money and influence counts in court.
Sorry I have to explain such simple things to such simple minds like yours.
Black supercop and AG Eric Holder also fully investigated this case. Is he part of the great conspiracy, too?

Hero? Spoken like a true leftist hack.

I have yet to meet anyone who even admires Zimmerman. Most agreed he had issues, but there simply wasn't evidence supporting a murder conviction.

I forget how easy it is to confuse liberals and really thought they understood that sometimes people judge a situation by the available evidence.

they look like brainwashed sheep. Zimmerman could be struck by lighting tomorrow and I would think, oh darn, KARMA

Just because he weaseled his way out of punishment doesn't mean he was right. He deserves to rot in hell.
Zimmerman didn't "weasel" out of anything.

He had trial and the jury found him Not Guilty. ..... :cool:
A jury found OJ Not Guilty, too.

YES THEY DID. and that was the END, OVER, final. and he ended up in Jail anyway. Karma

So I guess that karma thigie is poking zimmie in the butt right about now.......right?

You people made Zimmerman a hero. You people put Zimmerman up on a pedestal and proclaimed his innocent before the trial.

Ask Trayvon Martin's Family if their "Over" the cold blooded murder of their son a failed wanna cop.

and "you people" made him a villain. so shut the hell up already. it's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No Stephanie

Even though RWs blame others for every damn thing they do, no one forced him to do any of the crap he's done. He made those decisions himself.

If Zimmerman were smart he'd taken a product endorsement gig with Kel Tec.

Was that actually offered?

But, no - his type lives off gullible women.
He should have offered his services when he visited the Kel Tec facility in 2013 – if he were smart.

He could be flogging the PF9 as the 'Thuginator.'

All these years he has lived off of others ... The last thing he wants, or could get/hold, is a job.
He could have had someone ghostwrite a book for him, he could have raked in the money on the conservative speaking circuit, regaling enthralled TPM audiences with his encounter with the evil black thug – life is about taking advantage of opportunities.

And yet, he just goes on doing nothing.

Forum List

Back