George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Earlier thread -
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/george-zimmerman-arrested-in-florida.395692/

AND
Lawyer: George Zimmerman charged after throwing bottle of wine at girlfriend

Wearing blue scrubs, Zimmerman stood before Judge John Galluzzo Saturday morning and nodded as Galluzzo set a $5,000 bond. Zimmerman, who is unemployed, bonded out of jail at 12:25 p.m.

Though this incident didn't involve a firearm, Galluzzo told Zimmerman that he had until Tuesday to surrender any firearms in his possession to a family member or a third party.

The judge also ordered Zimmerman to stay out of Volusia County and to have no contact with his girlfriend.

Zimmerman's next court date is Feb. 17.

Fat, lazy bum, still not employed, still living off gullible women. She probably bought the wine.

You gotta hand to him though. He does nothing but apparently lives well enough.
983x553

http://www.trbimg.com/img-54b19aae/turbine/zimmermanhouse-jpg-20150110/983/983x553

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.

Actually, it means that he has a very strong tendency to pick on weaker and possibly even defenseless people like smaller women and unarmed kids.

I was just thinking....if Zimmerman isn't holding down a job in Sanford, that might be one reason the judge is refusing him bail. (I am not an attorney, but one of my longest held friends is). If it were a first offense and he had a good record for showing up to a job daily and had dependents, that would be a factor in allowing him bail.

Where do you find he has been denied bail? He posted a bail of $5,000.00. Please do try to keep up.

The first article linked here did not mention either the offense he was charged with or bail.

Now he's charged with assaulting another woman. What a pussy this man is. It's either teenage boys or women that he picks fights with.

Impotent little thugs like gz don't take on men.

Why, he could get hurt.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Still spouting the same old lies I see.
Yes you are.

What are you? 12 years old?

I'm sure they are good little soldiers. Thanks.

And I'm sure your contempt for the military who keeps you safe and able to mouth off on in a chat room is well thought out....wait...

BullKurtzUSMC

Uh, doood, no one said anything derogatory about the military or REAL military, but YOU are defending chronically unemployed, fat, lazy bum who beats up on women.

I was just thinking....if Zimmerman isn't holding down a job in Sanford, that might be one reason the judge is refusing him bail. (I am not an attorney, but one of my longest held friends is). If it were a first offense and he had a good record for showing up to a job daily and had dependents, that would be a factor in allowing him bail.

Where do you find he has been denied bail? He posted a bail of $5,000.00. Please do try to keep up.

The first article linked here did not mention either the offense he was charged with or bail.

Now he's charged with assaulting another woman. What a pussy this man is. It's either teenage boys or women that he picks fights with.

Impotent little thugs like gz don't take on men.

Why, he could get hurt.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Still spouting the same old lies I see.

Where's the lie? Since he hunted down and shot a kid armed with a bag of Skittles, all of Georgie's altercations involve women who have accused him of assault. He's a pussy. You must relate to him somehow to defend him. You were big on his defense when he was on trial.

List of lies:
1. GZ hunted Martin down.
2. Martin was a little kid.
3. I was on his side when he was on trial.

There are more lies but that'll do to make my point.

Look, guys, here is what happened. George was out doing neighborhood watch, but the cops keep taking his gun away, so he patrols with a bottle of Night Train. Anyway, he spots this girl walking in an area where one is not expected (it was nowhere near the laundry room). He tried to call 911, but he was wearing gloves and could not get the numbers right on his cell phone. Just when he decided that he was going to back off, the girl doubled back and approached him. He then realized it was his girlfriend, and an argument started. She wanted some of his Night Train, and he treated that as a attempted theft. He quickly drank it all, and then warned her to keep her distance. She grabbed at the wine battle, which flew out of his hand and ended up hitting her on her head. It was purely a case of self defense and stand your ground.

And, since he refuses to earn his own living, SHE bought the wine!

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.

Actually, it means that he has a very strong tendency to pick on weaker and possibly even defenseless people like smaller women and unarmed kids.

As another poster pointed out - we don't know if he is guilty of anything at this point.

Yet another thread where an ignorant and butt hurt lefty thinks that GZ's arrest actually means something.

The worthless thug Trayvon Martin is taking a dirt nap, all is right with the world.

Who cares. You destroyed this mans live.

Hope you're happy.
Nonsense.

He destroyed his own life with his reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted actions.

That's really the bottom line. He chose his actions and he continues to choose to assault people.

This may or may not stick but, just as some have said before, he is a leopard who cannot change his spots. Sooner or later, he will kill another person.

If Zimmerman were smart he'd taken a product endorsement gig with Kel Tec.

Was that actually offered?

But, no - his type lives off gullible women.
He should have offered his services when he visited the Kel Tec facility in 2013 – if he were smart.

He could be flogging the PF9 as the 'Thuginator.'

All these years he has lived off of others ... The last thing he wants, or could get/hold, is a job.

Who cares. You destroyed this mans live.

Hope you're happy.
Nonsense.

He destroyed his own life with his reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted actions.

That's really the bottom line. He chose his actions and he continues to choose to assault people.

This may or may not stick but, just as some have said before, he is a leopard who cannot change his spots. Sooner or later, he will kill another person.
And the Florida authorities continue to let him off the hook. It is ridiculous, he's going to kill someone else.

Yet another thread where an ignorant and butt hurt lefty thinks that GZ's arrest actually means something.

The worthless thug Trayvon Martin is taking a dirt nap, all is right with the world.

lol, the rightwing myth of the colorblind post racial society takes another hit from another shit.

Wait, let's clear this up right now.
You deign to impugn someone's standing vis-a-vis our military when you yourself here are masquerading as a marine, when you yourself are not one?
You are a complete fake. (/quote]

"deign"? I'm not "masquerading" as anything ya pencil-neck geek.....and next time capitalize "Marine" or you and me are going to have a problem.

It looks like our resident fake marine hasn't figured out how to use the quote function quite yet. And he likes to make threats. Poor little fake marine...

Now, back to the OP:

If I recall, there was a big brouhaha with GZ just last September, something about him chasing down a person with his car and threatening to kill the guy..... lemme see if I can come up with articles....

He's a real Marine. How sad to see you disrespect him for his service, Stat.

I know all of these arrests are embarrassing for you wingnuts who insist he is innocent every time it happens but one of these times, Florida just has to get it right. :lol:

I don't see anyone insisting on anything but you on the left. Myself I could give a shit less what happens in his life.

this should read: and Enemy of the Liberals FOR LIFE.:ack-1:

I thought O.J Simpson got off on murder. But once that was over, I could care less what happen to him. and he ended up putting himself in jail anyway...

Last edited:
Wait, let's clear this up right now.
You deign to impugn someone's standing vis-a-vis our military when you yourself here are masquerading as a marine, when you yourself are not one?
You are a complete fake. (/quote]

"deign"? I'm not "masquerading" as anything ya pencil-neck geek.....and next time capitalize "Marine" or you and me are going to have a problem.

It looks like our resident fake marine hasn't figured out how to use the quote function quite yet. And he likes to make threats. Poor little fake marine...

Now, back to the OP:

If I recall, there was a big brouhaha with GZ just last September, something about him chasing down a person with his car and threatening to kill the guy..... lemme see if I can come up with articles....

He's a real Marine. How sad to see you disrespect him for his service, Stat.

On the interwebs you can be anything you want to be, including pretending to be a marine. Real marines don't act like a/holes and insult women.

Forum List

Back