George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

So this thread dissolves into pictures of people giving the finger to a camera and rooting for Zimmerman to be gang-raped or simply murdered. November 4th really messed up the prog's remaining brain matter. :tinfoil:

So ... anyone know what actually happened, here or we going to be treated to five more pages of really boring guesses?

I am thinking to myself that "buzzkill" should be your middle name, snookums.

BTW, GREAT SIG!!!

VM3SuT.gif

Short story: GZ, attention whore that he is, allegedly attacked his girlfriend with a wine bottle.

I see the typical liberals are again presuming guilt.

But, then again, what if ol' Zimmy IS guilty this time?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything relative to the BIG case involving him?

Exactly and precisely nothing?

Right.
Nothing except it shows he is a short, fat, violent, little prick. Being short and fat is probably the reason he is so violent in the first place.

Lots of people are short, fat and arguably violent and even get arrested and make some news.

But the reason to post about Zimmy here at USMB is because the silly twit author of the OP likes to pretend that it somehow says something about the original "ZIMMERMAN" case.

It doesn't.

As was yours concerning a kid who died at the hands of some violent vigilante who can't stop attacking women and children.

Except TrayGONE was on top of Zimmy when he got shot.....jumped the wrong cracker instead of burglarizing another apartment.....not how it's supposed to go in the rap videos...adios mutt.

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.

Because you know.... Trayvon was just an innocent high school kid, right? right?

trayvon-twitter-acct.jpg

Because you lose all innocence when you give the finger. LOL

Yes. The finger most definitely means THUG!

Eh bien, voila!

bush-finger_2_textmedium.jpeg

image001[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16].jpg

rockefeller20finger.jpg

(whoever doesn't know this guy needs to be booted off USMB... :lol: )

2aa57403f1c9113e1880ab80cf751f33.jpg

092412bush-300x224.jpg

Celebs-giving-the-finger6.jpg

Celebs-giving-the-finger15.jpg

All thugs, I say!! thugs everywhere!

But, oh my...

128619.jpg
Oh, C'mon now. Mr. Rogers?? Sorry, I have to inject a little context here.........

Oh, I know, I know.

I knew that a smart cookie in USMB would figger that one out. And kiddies, what does this prove?

This proves that CONTEXT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING.

Maybe our resident fake marine will learn this too.

talk about a witch hunt and modern day LYCHING of an American citizen who was cleared by a court of LAW.

just awful and scary all rolled into one

Last edited:
Lake Mary Police spokeswoman Officer Bianca Gillett said the fight occurred Monday at Zimmerman's Lake Mary residence. Though nobody involved called 911, police found out about the fight when an officer pulled Zimmerman's girlfriend over for a routine traffic stop around 11:50 p.m. Monday, Gillett said.

"The driver stated she was just involved in a domestic altercation with George Zimmerman," Gillett said in a statement.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Sun Sentinel

I'm sure they are good little soldiers. Thanks.

And I'm sure your contempt for the military who keeps you safe and able to mouth off on in a chat room is well thought out....wait...

Wait, let's clear this up right now.

You deign to impugn someone's standing vis-a-vis our military when you yourself here are masquerading as a marine, when you yourself are not one?

You are a complete fake.

Now, back to the OP:

George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

I am thinking that we will be seeing another such thread in the next 6 months or so. Seems like a cyclical thing with GZ.....

I know all of these arrests are embarrassing for you wingnuts who insist he is innocent every time it happens but one of these times, Florida just has to get it right. :lol:

Like having a documented injury?

And your guess that there isn't sufficient evidence to prove this?

Documented injury?

That would mean Battery, not Assault.

Um, no. Battery would be no discernible marks or injuries.

No, you're incorrect:

The 2014 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 784
ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE View Entire Chapter
784.011 Assault.—
(1) An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.
(2) Whoever commits an assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
History.—s. 5, Feb. 10, 1832; RS 2400; GS 3226; RGS 5059; CGL 7161; s. 1, ch. 70-88; s. 729, ch 71-136; s. 17, ch. 74-383; s. 7, ch. 75-298; s. 171, ch. 91-224.
Note.—Former s. 784.02.

784.021 Aggravated assault.—
(1) An “aggravated assault” is an assault:
(a) With a deadly weapon without intent to kill; or
(b) With an intent to commit a felony.
(2) Whoever commits an aggravated assault shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree,

784.03 Battery; felony battery.—
(1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:
1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.
(b) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person who commits battery commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(2) A person who has one prior conviction for battery, aggravated battery, or felony battery and who commits any second or subsequent battery commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. For purposes of this subsection, “conviction” means a determination of guilt that is the result of a plea or a trial, regardless of whether adjudication is withheld or a plea of nolo contendere is entered.

Statutes Constitution View Statutes - 2014- Chapter 784 Online Sunshine

She would have to PROVE that he threw it and meant to seriously harm her.
Even if this isn't his first offense? He's actually had two other violent charges even after he killed the Black kid. The number of offenses has to count for something. :blowup:

Only convictions.

I think that its pretty easy to be accused of Domestic Violence . Ididn't look at link as to me this is an unimportant story . Zim is always being accused of something .

Wait, let's clear this up right now.
You deign to impugn someone's standing vis-a-vis our military when you yourself here are masquerading as a marine, when you yourself are not one?
You are a complete fake.

"deign"? I'm not "masquerading" as anything ya pencil-neck geek.....and next time capitalize "Marine" or you and me are going to have a problem.

Forum List

Back