George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Unlike the OP and other far left loons I did not want to see Zimmerman get railroaded due to political correctness and race baiting as with the Martin case the evidence will decide his fate on this whatever the outcome I won't lose any sleep over it.

Wait, let's clear this up right now.
You deign to impugn someone's standing vis-a-vis our military when you yourself here are masquerading as a marine, when you yourself are not one?
You are a complete fake. (/quote]

"deign"? I'm not "masquerading" as anything ya pencil-neck geek.....and next time capitalize "Marine" or you and me are going to have a problem.

It looks like our resident fake marine hasn't figured out how to use the quote function quite yet. And he likes to make threats. Poor little fake marine...

Now, back to the OP:

If I recall, there was a big brouhaha with GZ just last September, something about him chasing down a person with his car and threatening to kill the guy..... lemme see if I can come up with articles....

You deign to impugn someone's standing vis-a-vis our military when you yourself here are masquerading as a marine, when you yourself are not one?
You are a complete fake.

"deign"? I'm not "masquerading" as anything ya pencil-neck geek.....and next time capitalize "Marine" or you and me are going to have a problem.

Ahhh, I see you cleaned up your quoting problem. Excellent. Even the slow ones learn with time, I guess.

Now, please do tell the class what kind of problem you are going to have with me. :D I am ALL EARS.

Now, back to the OP:

The question I am having is: are there really that many desperate women in Florida who would even think of having a relationship with that dude?

George Zimmerman arrested on aggravated assault charge - Yahoo News

Here's a big surprise. "...Zimmerman was arrested for aggravated assault in Lake Mary about 10 p.m. Friday and is being held at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility."

Poor guy. Someone's picking on him again.

I suspect he can count on the Aryan gangs to protect him in jail.

Yeah, because Aryan's love Hispanics? What a stupid thing to post.

lol, so the racist Hispanic gangs will protect him, and you think that's better.

Like I care, you are being stupid,,I called you on it. Live with it, just like he has to live with his life. You are on a stupid streak.

Now, please do tell the class what kind of problem you are going to have with me. :D I am ALL EARS.

Nah, you're all noodle arms and saggy assed from your "lifestyle", homo. You seem more animated than usual....get a big dose of man-goo for dessert did ya?

Now back to the OP.....Zimmy 1, Trayvon 0.

Last edited:
You are a complete fake.

Ahhh, I see you cleaned up your quoting problem. Excellent. Even the slow ones learn with time, I guess.

Now, back to the OP:

The question I am having is: are there really that many desperate women in Florida who would even think of having a relationship with that dude?
Not only are they having a relationship with him, they're bank rolling him as well. Now, you'd think he'd stop looking a gift horse in the mouth at some point so he wouldn't be broke all the time...

Look, guys, here is what happened. George was out doing neighborhood watch, but the cops keep taking his gun away, so he patrols with a bottle of Night Train. Anyway, he spots this girl walking in an area where one is not expected (it was nowhere near the laundry room). He tried to call 911, but he was wearing gloves and could not get the numbers right on his cell phone. Just when he decided that he was going to back off, the girl doubled back and approached him. He then realized it was his girlfriend, and an argument started. She wanted some of his Night Train, and he treated that as a attempted theft. He quickly drank it all, and then warned her to keep her distance. She grabbed at the wine battle, which flew out of his hand and ended up hitting her on her head. It was purely a case of self defense and stand your ground.

Nah, you're all noodle arms and saggy assed from your "lifestyle", homo. You seem more animated than usual....get a big dose of man-goo for dessert did ya?

Now back to the OP.....Zimmy 1, Trayvon 0.

You think? :D
You are omniscient?

Look, guys, here is what happened. George was out doing neighborhood watch, but the cops keep taking his gun away, so he patrols with a bottle of Night Train. Anyway, he spots this girl walking in an area where one is not expected (it was nowhere near the laundry room). He tried to call 911, but he was wearing gloves and could not get the numbers right on his cell phone. Just when he decided that he was going to back off, the girl doubled back and approached him. He then realized it was his girlfriend, and an argument started. She wanted some of his Night Train, and he treated that as a attempted theft. He quickly drank it all, and then warned her to keep her distance. She grabbed at the wine battle, which flew out of his hand and ended up hitting her on her head. It was purely a case of self defense and stand your ground.

:rofl:

George Zimmerman arrested on aggravated assault charge - Yahoo News

Here's a big surprise. "...Zimmerman was arrested for aggravated assault in Lake Mary about 10 p.m. Friday and is being held at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility."

Poor guy. Someone's picking on him again.

I suspect he can count on the Aryan gangs to protect him in jail.

Yeah, because Aryan's love Hispanics? What a stupid thing to post.

lol, so the racist Hispanic gangs will protect him, and you think that's better.

Like I care, you are being stupid,,I called you on it. Live with it, just like he has to live with his life. You are on a stupid streak.

'Zimmerman' is a Hispanic surname. Thank you genius.

If Zimmerman were smart he'd taken a product endorsement gig with Kel Tec.

Was that actually offered?

But, no - his type lives off gullible women.
He should have offered his services when he visited the Kel Tec facility in 2013 – if he were smart.

He could be flogging the PF9 as the 'Thuginator.'

Sounds like one of his stories. :lol:

Forum List

Back