George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Big deal. GZ got arrested. Idiot libs think that that means something.

If anything it means that on top of being a worthless ignorant thug, Trayvon Martin was also unlucky in that he tried to kill someone who is armed and slightly crazy.

So much denial. Slightly crazy?

Trayvon Martin is still dead. Killed legally by a concerned citizen and neighborhood hero, George Zimmeran.
Well yes, he did get away with it but legal? That's a reach.
What he did was found legal by a jury of his peers. Too bad your sort of ilk can't accept our system of justice.

Return to your looting and protests. Oh..is it too cold out even for rent-a-mob.

The Jews are determined to score a "win" by destroying George Zimmerman's life for daring to shoot one of their precious pet feral savages..
I have zero opinion on George Zimmerman one way or the other. I never formed a personal opinion on the Trayvon Martin case and don't think anybody who was not there is in a position to judge exactly what happened that night. But Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

Since that time he has been stopped twice for speeding, and he was accused (by the girlfriend) of pointing a gun at a girlfriend and was accused of a road rage incident. However the charges were dropped due to lack of evidence in the first case and no charges were ever filed in the second.

This time he is accused of throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend in his home. He denies that he did it. The girl friend lives in another town. It is a near certainty that charges will be dropped in this incident too due to lack of evidence.

What is getting old is the fact that George Zimmerman is being singled out far more than any other private citizen for public scrutiny of everything he does. He may be guilty as any person can be of every allegation and innuendo. I don't know. Neither does anybody else other than the people actually involved. But there is political hay to be made by accusing George Zimmerman--it's a way to get yourself attention in a big hurry.

And he is the best wag-the-dog diversion this Administration has found. I wonder if something is cooking in Washington that they want media to not notice because it is focused on George Zimmerman?

The 31-year-old Zimmerman was arrested in Lake Mary about 10 p.m. Friday and is being held at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility. Zimmerman, who was acquitted in 2013 of a second-degree murder charge for shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, denies throwing the bottle at his girlfriend.
George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault - NY Daily News

(And bail was set at $5,000.)
O RLLY?. Anyway, tl;dr

He seems to have a fetish for fire sticks and has a persistent problem associating w/ women folk. :eusa_eh: Sounds like the kannapolis kid or 007. IOW's :321: a typical eXtreme USMB repub-voting drone

Oh! So his bail was set. I wonder if the court wants the full $5K or if they still have bailbonds people down there who take 10%? I think Zimmerman's dad can cough up $5K though.
His arrest form shows that someone has already put $200 in his money account. It has to be his family. What is wrong with these people...

Yup, once again a fucking crap charge. This is NOT going to stick unless the woman can actually prove that Zim did this.

Like having a documented injury?

So ... anyone know what actually happened, here or we going to be treated to five more pages of really boring guesses?

And your guess that there isn't sufficient evidence to prove this?

I was just thinking....if Zimmerman isn't holding down a job in Sanford, that might be one reason the judge is refusing him bail. (I am not an attorney, but one of my longest held friends is). If it were a first offense and he had a good record for showing up to a job daily and had dependents, that would be a factor in allowing him bail.

Where do you find he has been denied bail? He posted a bail of $5,000.00. Please do try to keep up.

The first article linked here did not mention either the offense he was charged with or bail.

Now he's charged with assaulting another woman. What a pussy this man is. It's either teenage boys or women that he picks fights with.
It was posted several times in the thread, I am sorry you can't keep up with the story.

I was just thinking....if Zimmerman isn't holding down a job in Sanford, that might be one reason the judge is refusing him bail. (I am not an attorney, but one of my longest held friends is). If it were a first offense and he had a good record for showing up to a job daily and had dependents, that would be a factor in allowing him bail.

Where do you find he has been denied bail? He posted a bail of $5,000.00. Please do try to keep up.

The first article linked here did not mention either the offense he was charged with or bail.

Now he's charged with assaulting another woman. What a pussy this man is. It's either teenage boys or women that he picks fights with.

Impotent little thugs like gz don't take on men.

Why, he could get hurt.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Still spouting the same old lies I see.
Yes you are.

What leftist perverts really want is for Zimmy to be raped repeatedly by inmate negroes for defending himself against one. :puke:

Yet you are the only one saying it....must mean you are a pervert

People like bullk have projection down to an art form.

bullk wants that to happen to people he doesn't agree with that go to prison. So bullk projects that on to everyone else. So in bullk's mind we all want that to happen to zimmerman.

It's very twisted but people like bullk are very twisted.

What leftist perverts really want is for Zimmy to be raped repeatedly by inmate negroes for defending himself against one. This gives the reader a keen insight into exactly how disgusting the progs are beneath the veneer of "diversity" and "inclusiveness". :puke:
Nooo, I've already said I'm okay with his fat ass dying of a heart attack.

Because you know.... Trayvon was just an innocent high school kid, right? right?

trayvon-twitter-acct.jpg
They all do that you moron. Do you even have kids?

I wonder why he's being held without bail.

I haven't been arrested and so don't know much about the process.

Judge must think he is a flight risk. He was stopped by cops in Texas last year, I believe. With Zimmerman's history, it's not like this is his first run in with the law.

You're clueless.

He was released on $5000 bail this morning.

Impotent little thugs like gz don't take on men.

Why, he could get hurt.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Still spouting the same old lies I see.

Where's the lie? Since he hunted down and shot a kid armed with a bag of Skittles, all of Georgie's altercations involve women who have accused him of assault. He's a pussy. You must relate to him somehow to defend him. You were big on his defense when he was on trial.

It is a near certainty that charges will be dropped in this incident too due to lack of evidence.

The police often bring charges that are certain to be dropped, right?

It's up to the girlfriend who had the fight with him to press charges or drop them. Georgie's daddy is a retired judge and he's buddies with the local redneck Sanford police, and that's enough to make a single woman shut up and back off.

Yup, once again a fucking crap charge. This is NOT going to stick unless the woman can actually prove that Zim did this.

So ... anyone know what actually happened, here or we going to be treated to five more pages of really boring guesses?

Documented injury?

That would mean Battery, not Assault.

Documented injury?

That would mean Battery, not Assault.

Um, no. Battery would be no discernible marks or injuries.

Forum List

Back