George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Because you know.... Trayvon was just an innocent high school kid, right? right?

trayvon-twitter-acct.jpg

Because you lose all innocence when you give the finger. LOL

So you're saying that last night's assault with a deadly weapon was "self defense".
God, glass bottles are now "deadly weapons"? You need to start a campaign against glass bottles. At least they are not protected by the Constitution.

Google deaths caused by being hit with a wine bottle.

Next excuse?
Oddly, I did:

deaths caused by wine bottle - Hledat Googlem

Wine bottles, rocks, bricks, corkscrews, exhaust pipes, sharpened sticks and the like need to be banned, being deadly weapons and all.

Deadly weapon, come on. That's funny. Lost another round here, huh? :)
Or else we can look at the weapon responsible for 60% of our murders and ban that
Once wine bottles are responsible for 60% of our murders we can look at banning those

Drunk drivers kill more than twice as many innocents as guns do and there are one third as many cars. Violent crimes are committed by people under the influence of alcohol more than any other. The one common denominator is people.

None of the things mentioned could harm anyone were it not for the people who use them. Control the people, not the items which as we have seen throughout history are uncontrollable. But progs are not known for their ability to think logically.

Because you know.... Trayvon was just an innocent high school kid, right? right?

trayvon-twitter-acct.jpg

Because you lose all innocence when you give the finger. LOL

Yes. The finger most definitely means THUG!

Eh bien, voila!

bush-finger_2_textmedium.jpeg

image001[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16].jpg

rockefeller20finger.jpg

(whoever doesn't know this guy needs to be booted off USMB... :lol: )

2aa57403f1c9113e1880ab80cf751f33.jpg

092412bush-300x224.jpg

Celebs-giving-the-finger6.jpg

Celebs-giving-the-finger15.jpg

All thugs, I say!! thugs everywhere!

But, oh my...

128619.jpg

And that image reveals .... what ....... ?

Seriously? Is this part of your nagging housewife routine, Fawn? Do you see any tattoos on Dubya? How about charges of beating a bus driver, getting suspended from school for drugs, having stolen women's jewelry discovered on him, or trying to get his hands on a stolen pistol? You really think a kid walks out into the rain in the middle of the night to get some tea and Kittles do ya, freak?

Don't know if dubya has tats but he's directly responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and attempting to bankrupt the US.

But, what does that have to do with one piddly little thug being arrested for aggravated assault with a weapon?

Please post proof that Martin did not go out to buy tea and Skittles. Thanks.

I was just thinking....if Zimmerman isn't holding down a job in Sanford, that might be one reason the judge is refusing him bail. (I am not an attorney, but one of my longest held friends is). If it were a first offense and he had a good record for showing up to a job daily and had dependents, that would be a factor in allowing him bail.

Where do you find he has been denied bail? He posted a bail of $5,000.00. Please do try to keep up.

The first article linked here did not mention either the offense he was charged with or bail.

Now he's charged with assaulting another woman. What a pussy this man is. It's either teenage boys or women that he picks fights with.

Impotent little thugs like gz don't take on men.

Why, he could get hurt.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
Looks like Zimmerman is the thug

He has been arrested more than Trayvon Martin ever was

Trayvon Martin was NEVER arrested, and Trayvon was not a thug.

RW was being a bit sarcastic.

Just a mere miss of the proper key when typing. No biggie.

Sorry, you can't cover stupid. If you knew proper grammar, you'd know there's a BIG difference between 1st and 2nd.

But that doesn't change the fact that there was ample evidence, even before Zimmerman killed Martin, that he was someone who was in search of conflict.

Oh? And what would this thread be doing perchance? Seeking conflict is what you're doing here. Judge not.

Do you really want to go down that road, after the plethora of stupid stuff you have written here in USMB, full of factual and grammatical errors? Really?

Now, go sit back down on Grandma's nice, comfy couch and munch your potato chips.
He is STILL unemployed? Wow...talk about a parasite.

Just another worthless bum living off hard working women..

What leftist perverts really want is for Zimmy to be raped repeatedly by inmate negroes for defending himself against one. This gives the reader a keen insight into exactly how disgusting the progs are beneath the veneer of "diversity" and "inclusiveness". :puke:

Bwaaaah, your wet dreams are just too weird for me. Gross.

I just envision BullPutz sitting at his computer late at night, in the dark, nude, with no illumination except from his computer monitor....and god knows the sites he visits in those wee lonely hours. Hope he's got a good anti-virus program and firewall.

And keyboard condom.

Regards from Rosie

Bahahahahaaaa....High cyber five. Good one.

Big deal. GZ got arrested. Idiot libs think that that means something.

If anything it means that on top of being a worthless ignorant thug, Trayvon Martin was also unlucky in that he tried to kill someone who is armed and slightly crazy.

I was just thinking....if Zimmerman isn't holding down a job in Sanford, that might be one reason the judge is refusing him bail. (I am not an attorney, but one of my longest held friends is). If it were a first offense and he had a good record for showing up to a job daily and had dependents, that would be a factor in allowing him bail.

Where do you find he has been denied bail? He posted a bail of $5,000.00. Please do try to keep up.

The first article linked here did not mention either the offense he was charged with or bail.

Now he's charged with assaulting another woman. What a pussy this man is. It's either teenage boys or women that he picks fights with.

Impotent little thugs like gz don't take on men.

Why, he could get hurt.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Still spouting the same old lies I see.

A George Zimmerman rerun thread?

I am not sure the advertisers are going to pay the same rates as they did with the original episode.

Judge John Galluzzo gave few details of the incident, but said a wine bottle was involved and that the alleged assault happened at Zimmerman's Lake Mary home. Prosecutors questioned whether substance abuse treatment was needed, but the judge said that didn't seem to be a factor.

After the brief hearing, Zimmerman's attorney, Don West, told the Orlando Sentinel (George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault -

Sun Sentinel his client was arrested after allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his girlfriend several days ago.

Zimmerman was also told by the judge to stay out of Volusia County, where the woman lives.

The judge ordered Zimmerman to pack up any personal belongings his girlfriend may have left at Zimmerman's home and give them to his lawyer.

Zimmerman, who wore blue scrubs and handcuffs, appeared calm during the brief hearing. At one point, he laughed and joked with an officer as he signed paperwork.

Although the incident didn't involve a firearm, the judge ordered Zimmerman to surrender any weapons out of an abundance of caution.

Zimmerman is scheduled to appear back in court on Feb. 17.

George Zimmerman arrested on aggravated assault charge

Yup, once again a fucking crap charge. This is NOT going to stick unless the woman can actually prove that Zim did this.

Jesus, when will this crap end?!?

George, ole buddy -- stay away from the broads!!!

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
Looks like Zimmerman is the thug

He has been arrested more than Trayvon Martin ever was

Trayvon Martin was NEVER arrested, and Trayvon was not a thug.

RW was being a bit sarcastic.

I just wanted to make sure that was clear, and some might not remember.

And that image reveals .... what ....... ?

Seriously? Is this part of your nagging housewife routine, Fawn? Do you see any tattoos on Dubya? How about charges of beating a bus driver, getting suspended from school for drugs, having stolen women's jewelry discovered on him, or trying to get his hands on a stolen pistol? You really think a kid walks out into the rain in the middle of the night to get some tea and Kittles do ya, freak?

Except for having jewelry which wasn't PROVEN to be stolen, all the rest of those are just rumors.

Forum List

Back