George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Because you know.... Trayvon was just an innocent high school kid, right? right?

trayvon-twitter-acct.jpg
And that image reveals .... what ....... ?

bush-flips-bird.jpg

Hahahahaa.........BullPutz just got bitch-slapped, and badly.

BushFinger.JPG

No, not a judge. Think it through - he was arrested. That's law enforcement.
Arraigned this morning - that happens in a court room.
Got it?

I'll tell ya what I "got" drama queen.....until your head is being pounded into a sidewalk in an ambush you'll never know anything about Zimmerman....the fact that you hate him because you're sexually attracted to Martin is clear for all to see.

^^^^^ Always sad to see someone role over and pee on themselves like this instead of just leaving the thread quietly.

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
And another moron weighs in...

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.
Since there's a bounty on him, he has a right to defend himself. See what happens. After all ALL of the prior complaints against him turned out to be phonied up.

What bounty?

How much $$ ???

This thread is getting out of hand with some of the vulgarity and insults. Stay on topic and not each other. Thanks

And that image reveals .... what ....... ?

Seriously? Is this part of your nagging housewife routine, Fawn? Do you see any tattoos on Dubya? How about charges of beating a bus driver, getting suspended from school for drugs, having stolen women's jewelry discovered on him, or trying to get his hands on a stolen pistol? You really think a kid walks out into the rain in the middle of the night to get some tea and Kittles do ya, freak?

Or should I say he's the white wing nut's OJ.
He's the progtard's whipping post.

He's been completely out of the spotlight for how long now?

Now, until he put himself back in it...
And you got all wet when you heard about it, didn't you?

Ya... we know...

I find it mildly amusing.
I do too. I gave him the benefit of the doubt during his first trial. Now I'm starting to think that this is one stupid fucker with some anger issues.

George Zimmerman quite obviously has a lot of issues.

Puting aside the Martin Trayvon thing just for now, does anyone here know how many times SINCE then that G. Zimmermann has been arrested?

It ain't pretty....

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
And another moron weighs in...

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.
Since there's a bounty on him, he has a right to defend himself. See what happens. After all ALL of the prior complaints against him turned out to be phonied up.

What bounty?

How much $$ ???

Bahahahaaa......Where do they come up with this shit? Bounty on Zimmy's head? TipsyTwit, that would have been collected a lonnnnng time ago.

The Jews are determined to score a "win" by destroying George Zimmerman's life for daring to shoot one of their precious pet feral savages..
I have zero opinion on George Zimmerman one way or the other. I never formed a personal opinion on the Trayvon Martin case and don't think anybody who was not there is in a position to judge exactly what happened that night. But Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

Since that time he has been stopped twice for speeding, and he was accused (by the girlfriend) of pointing a gun at a girlfriend and was accused of a road rage incident. However the charges were dropped due to lack of evidence in the first case and no charges were ever filed in the second.

This time he is accused of throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend in his home. He denies that he did it. The girl friend lives in another town. It is a near certainty that charges will be dropped in this incident too due to lack of evidence.

What is getting old is the fact that George Zimmerman is being singled out far more than any other private citizen for public scrutiny of everything he does. He may be guilty as any person can be of every allegation and innuendo. I don't know. Neither does anybody else other than the people actually involved. But there is political hay to be made by accusing George Zimmerman--it's a way to get yourself attention in a big hurry.

And he is the best wag-the-dog diversion this Administration has found. I wonder if something is cooking in Washington that they want media to not notice because it is focused on George Zimmerman?

The 31-year-old Zimmerman was arrested in Lake Mary about 10 p.m. Friday and is being held at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility. Zimmerman, who was acquitted in 2013 of a second-degree murder charge for shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, denies throwing the bottle at his girlfriend.
George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault - NY Daily News

(And bail was set at $5,000.)
O RLLY?. Anyway, tl;dr

He seems to have a fetish for fire sticks and has a persistent problem associating w/ women folk. :eusa_eh: Sounds like the kannapolis kid or 007. IOW's :321: a typical eXtreme USMB repub-voting drone

Just a mere miss of the proper key when typing. No biggie.

Sorry, you can't cover stupid. If you knew proper grammar, you'd know there's a BIG difference between 1st and 2nd.

But that doesn't change the fact that there was ample evidence, even before Zimmerman killed Martin, that he was someone who was in search of conflict.

Oh? And what would this thread be doing perchance? Seeking conflict is what you're doing here. Judge not.

Do you really want to go down that road, after the plethora of stupid stuff you have written here in USMB, full of factual and grammatical errors? Really?

Now, go sit back down on Grandma's nice, comfy couch and munch your potato chips.

I was just thinking....if Zimmerman isn't holding down a job in Sanford, that might be one reason the judge is refusing him bail. (I am not an attorney, but one of my longest held friends is). If it were a first offense and he had a good record for showing up to a job daily and had dependents, that would be a factor in allowing him bail.

I was just getting ready to post 8t. Hope they throw away the key.

Charged with Aggravated Assault with a Weapon

Seminole County - John E. Polk Correctional Facility

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault with a weapon

Held without Bail

ff60yx.png

Until a court appearance, he will be held without bail, the is normal, for anyone arrested.
No, he's out on $5000 bail.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

Yeah, umm...he was arraigned this morning. The judge set bail. Some idiot teabagger bailed him out.

No shit. Really?

Forum List

Back