George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

You gotta love how it's now 'George who??' with the RWnuts as if months of their worship of him never happened.
Reagan was a hero, Zimmerman only insofar as it causes progressive butthurt. Still, Reagan was better. No one will be whining about Zimmerman two decades after he dies.
If Reagan was such a hero, why did they have to rewrite his history?

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com

Ha ha, Salon.com? You are an idiot.

I have no idea how I found myself discussing Reagan on a Zimmerman thread except that Reagan was a hero to the American people and mankind itself, while Zimmerman just shot a thug.

Revisionist history again.

Reagan was corrupt and a thief. One of our worst presidents.
If Reagan was a corrupt thief, then we should be blessed that despite that he was so successful.

But then your premise fails even more so than your declarations of Obama's success.

You've lost the Reagan war, and you've even lost the Zimmerman battle. With Zimmerman you might have a chance, but this arrest is not it.

Last edited:
You gotta love how it's now 'George who??' with the RWnuts as if months of their worship of him never happened.
Reagan was a hero, Zimmerman only insofar as it causes progressive butthurt. Still, Reagan was better. No one will be whining about Zimmerman two decades after he dies.

IOW, you can't refute the facts.

I have no idea how I found myself discussing Reagan on a Zimmerman thread except that Reagan was a hero to the American people and mankind itself, while Zimmerman just shot a thug.

Revisionist history again.

Reagan was corrupt and a thief. One of our worst presidents.
If Reagan was a corrupt thief, then we should be blessed that despite that he was so successful.

But then your premise fails even more so than your declarations of Obama's success.

You've lost the Reagan war, and you've even lost the Zimmerman battle. With Zimmerman you might have a chance, but this arrest is not it.

Reagan was indeed successful - in lining the pockets of the 1% at the expense of the rest of us.

I'm not fighting a battle with gz. He may get off again but he will surely continue doing what he has always done - living off of gullible women and having repeated run-ins with the law.

I just did, dumbass.

Reagan wasn't a hero. The way they talk about him, you'd think he went and tore down that wall all by himself. :lmao:
If it wasn't for him it wouldn't of come down.
Right. He was demented half the time he was in office.
Lol, believe what you want but Reagan didn't make Carter as happy as Obama has.

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs than Bush and Reagan - combined.

Stupid things progressives believe:

#93845 That Trayvon Martin was a little boy when he died.
#93846 That George Zimmerman shot Martin because he was

I just did, dumbass.

No, you have not posted any facts about Reagan that actually refute the Salon article. Nor will you.

Stupid things progressives believe:

#93845 That Trayvon Martin was a little boy when he died.
#93846 That George Zimmerman shot Martin because he was

I just did, dumbass.

No, you have not posted any facts about Reagan that actually refute the Salon article. Nor will you.

Lol, you are quite the moron aren't you?

What people are pinning all their hopes and dreams on the fate of George Zimmerman, and monitor his movements like fanatics?

A) Conservatives
B) Progressives

Hint: it's not A.

Reagan wasn't a hero. The way they talk about him, you'd think he went and tore down that wall all by himself. :lmao:

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs than Bush and Reagan - combined.

Yeah, that's why the whole country was so keen to re-elect him. What a partisan retard you are.

Why did you need to use a far left website to make the case? (as if anyone is stupid enough to click on your lazylink)

Yeah, that's why the whole country was so keen to re-elect him. What a partisan retard you are.
You should maybe calm down, Luddley is the first poster I've seen even respond to your tripe.

Reagan was indeed successful - in lining the pockets of the 1% at the expense of the rest of us.

I'm not fighting a battle with gz. He may get off again but he will surely continue doing what he has always done - living off of gullible women and having repeated run-ins with the law.
You've lost on both counts. Reagan now belongs to legend and history. He is, and will always effectively be the Trumpets of Jericho. Although you may wish it hadn't, that bird has flown.

Obsession and racism may be making Zimmerman a lesser legend.

I haz a sad for Heaven's Waiting Room AKA- Florida WillowTree because in the old days they'd just drive troublemakers/wife-beaters like him to the state line and say GTFO of my jurisdiction.

You should maybe calm down, Luddley is the first poster I've seen even respond to your tripe.

Now you are the 2nd. Facts are facts retard.

Don't get used to it.

Don't get used to it.

Apparently you can't stop.

Forum List

Back