George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

You gotta love how it's now 'George who??' with the RWnuts as if months of their worship of him never happened.
Reagan was a hero, Zimmerman only insofar as it causes progressive butthurt. Still, Reagan was better. No one will be whining about Zimmerman two decades after he dies.
If Reagan was such a hero, why did they have to rewrite his history?

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com
Salon? Hey fucko,. even YOU should know better than to reference THAT fuckin site.

You gotta love how it's now 'George who??' with the RWnuts as if months of their worship of him never happened.
Reagan was a hero, Zimmerman only insofar as it causes progressive butthurt. Still, Reagan was better. No one will be whining about Zimmerman two decades after he dies.

I was alive, and so were many others. While we are still alive, history cannot be rewritten. We saw the walls crumble. Stop being such an ass.

Reagan wasn't a hero. The way they talk about him, you'd think he went and tore down that wall all by himself. :lmao:

Reagan wasn't a hero. The way they talk about him, you'd think he went and tore down that wall all by himself. :lmao:
If it wasn't for him it wouldn't of come down.

He doesn't even look White anymore. Take another look at the photo upthread aways.

Right. He was demented half the time he was in office.

I have no idea how I found myself discussing Reagan on a Zimmerman thread except that Reagan was a hero to the American people and mankind itself, while Zimmerman just shot a thug.

I have no idea how I found myself discussing Reagan on a Zimmerman thread except that Reagan was a hero to the American people and mankind itself, while Zimmerman just shot a thug.

Revisionist history again.

Reagan was corrupt and a thief. One of our worst presidents.

Since some people here apparently dropped out of school after 3rd grade and have the intelligence of a jellyfish, maybe pretty pictures will get the point across.

This is a white Hispanic.

Cameron-Diaz-11.jpg

This is a non white Hispanic.

half-Dominican-half-Puerto-Rican-actress-People-En.jpg

Right. He was demented half the time he was in office.
Lol, believe what you want but Reagan didn't make Carter as happy as Obama has.

Forum List

Back