George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

You people made Zimmerman a hero. You people put Zimmerman up on a pedestal and proclaimed his innocent before the trial.

Ask Trayvon Martin's Family if their "Over" the cold blooded murder of their son a failed wanna cop.

and "you people" made him a villain. so shut the hell up already. it's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And we thank you for your daily Fox News Sound bite.

Thinking for yourself is so very scary for you Stephanie, I wonder why?

You people made Zimmerman a hero. You people put Zimmerman up on a pedestal and proclaimed his innocent before the trial.

Ask Trayvon Martin's Family if their "Over" the cold blooded murder of their son a failed wanna cop.

and "you people" made him a villain. so shut the hell up already. it's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And we thank you for your daily Fox News Sound bite.

Thinking for yourself is so very scary for you Stephanie, I wonder why?

You should talk. If you call this thread, thinking for yourself. Go and look at the other TWO just like it. now sit down, I'm done with your childishness and you've embarrassed yourself enough already

Packing skittles and bottled tea. Problem was it wasn't iced tea. It was arizona fruit juice cocktail. 2 of 3 ingredients found in Lean, a drug that gets you high. He had damage on his liver from past Lean use, and he had drugs in his system. At the time he was suspended from school for drug use. And to top it off, he died whippin a cracka's ass.

So I guess, all in all, that really is the definition of a liberal hero.

One of the side effects if frequent use of Lean, is violent behavior.

The worthless thug is dead, no matter what happens to George now, he did us a favor.

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.
The average women has only 55% of the upper body strength of the average man.

Trayvon could fight back. One punch to the face and Zimmerman shot him.

That's why Zimmerman only beats up women and doesn't shoot them. Yet.

He hasn't beaten up any women idiot.

k4omNCD.gif

George needs to stay away from the ladies. He's probably in need for companionship, but he needs to understand that this will keep happening.
He isn't looking for companionship, he has no job, he's looking for a meal ticket. The guy is a loser and a creepy disgusting one at that.

It's really the women that need to stay away from him. They're so dumb.

ok you got that off your chest oh one who is the judge and jury of all mankind. are you done now?

George needs to stay away from the ladies. He's probably in need for companionship, but he needs to understand that this will keep happening.
He isn't looking for companionship, he has no job, he's looking for a meal ticket. The guy is a loser and a creepy disgusting one at that.

It's really the women that need to stay away from him. They're so dumb.

ok you got that off your chest oh one who is the judge and jury of all mankind. are you done now?
"Let's roll," steph! :rofl: Before it's too late!!! :lmao:

Yet another thread where an ignorant and butt hurt lefty thinks that GZ's arrest actually means something.

The worthless thug Trayvon Martin is taking a dirt nap, all is right with the world.

lol, the rightwing myth of the colorblind post racial society takes another hit from another shit.
The world is a better place without Martin.

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.
The average women has only 55% of the upper body strength of the average man.

Trayvon could fight back. One punch to the face and Zimmerman shot him.

That's why Zimmerman only beats up women and doesn't shoot them. Yet.
Yeah, Zimmerman must have taken some pointers from Ray Rice, huh?

Is she still complaining about me? She's obsessed, I put her on ignore, I think it's the booze eating her brain up.

Zim has slipped past the jewsmedia's persecution efforts several times now, but I imagine it's wearing him out. Perhaps it's time he passed out a few lead skittles to selected members of the jewsmedia. Such an act of charity might prove relaxing for him.

George Zimmerman, embraced as a victim by the conservative masses, is now an embarrassment that they run away from.

Liberals are so fucking stupid. Look at the above post. This idiot is comparing apples to oranges and thinks he's showing some clever juxtaposition on the right. He's too ignorant to know that someone can be a victim of an injustice even though he may not be the nicest person around.

This, unfortunately is typical of left wingers. I'll bet this idiot votes too.

More evidence that Zimmerman was probably drunk when he murdered Trayvon.
Murdered? Did the jury's decision get overturned somehow?

It's kinda like how OJ murdered Nicole.
Was OJ convicted of murder? Zimmerman or OJ both were accused both had there day in court and both were found not guilty people may not like and agree with those verdicts but that's not going to change them people can call them murders if they wish in the eyes of the law they aren't.

OJ had lots of money for a high-dollar lawyers.
Zimmerman's dad was a retired judge who was connected to the Sanford Police Department.
Money and influence counts in court.
Sorry I have to explain such simple things to such simple minds like yours.

Do you have any details about how Zimmerman's dad was "connected" to the Sanford Police Department? This ought to be good.

Are you sure he is a retired judge?

Forum List

Back